[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oke, eventhough I only saw the pic of uri mamanim... now I can sleep. Lets uri Jiji together this night. Don't bother both of them... :)) :))

Thank you for this night Jiji and of of course all of you chinguusss... loooff you all
:-* :-* >:D<

Have sleep tight and dreams big bugs Jiji tonight :)) :-*

@briseisI share your pix on Baidu, is it ok?they are so beautiful.
@cyang923no, its given to Jang bori its here.
but when they review their 2014 dramas, they showed footage of Ek:coronation of the empress, jcw in his black emperor outfit, the green man then the final death bed scene.

@elfalQ I think they only come as a presenter without any nomination.
Oh my JiJi. Although we didn't see them together on stage, I am still happy that both attended despite JCW has a program in different station. I know many things happened that we didn't see. I consider this a fish! :D :\"> :\">
But tomorrow is KBS awards right?! :-SS I think I must sleep the whole day tomorrow haha. :))

It's sooooo long since I wrote here, but I absolutely have to come here, because I saw our best couple at the awards and OMG stunning!!!!
How can Ha Ji Won never age like this??? She's a goddess, even more pretty that when she was younger LOL

I'm watching Ji Chang Wook in Healer and it relight my love for him (it never faded to begin with ehehe).
He was very handsome today, I like him in white, he was very elegant and fortunately still not affected by filming's pace. Last year I iked him, but he was tired, you could tell it.... so this year I liked his look more :) I wonder why he always has his hair parted. I prefer him with his Healer look, a bit messy  :\">

I do feel like they're the reincarnation of TaHwan and SunNyang. I like their hairstyle!Is it fishy that either both of them attend the awards together or didn't attend it at all (for example, the Seoul Drama International Awards or the Baeksang Awards, etc...)

10903351_406636622827637_47156983_n.jpg
cred: tanyangtanyang
Well...I love the light tone of their outfit. They look like the modern royal prince and princess, right?

10903570_764788836902245_1920038881_n.jp
cred:  tanyangtanyang
The eating couple.
10890824_1390263664604512_713189558_n.jp

:x :-* ;;) I wonder why we haven't heard anything new about HJW's new project. Honestly I hope I can see her in a drama instead of a Hollywood project. 

That's ok because the male is not paricipating hehe. Always cold, empty seat, alone, ranting about life. Until now,they are not showing much closeness. Well, this is only my opinion. :(

But maybe later at the KBS awards, I'll cry =)) I need to go somewhere without internet connection and will be back on new year. =))

Dear All ,, I am not sure when the new year will ring in your time zone ,, so in Advance 
Happy New Year All 
last time I celebrated the new year with Empress Ki chingos ,, and this year with healer chingos but Coincidentally in both years with JCW fans ^^ 
1408593299ae.jpg

but sure will be for soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long with JiJi couple shippers 
Chang Wook يتحدث مسلسله الجديد

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Archived