[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

nploan said: Things can always change...Love doesn't always stay the same. That's why couple break up, and they have new boyfriend/ girlfriend...We just can't predict what will happen in the relationship in the future.  :( :-S
I love HJW but not PMY because I think she is a very different type of woman. She's beautiful, strong and sexy but quite reserved in relationship. She truly deserves a very good man in her life! ;) When I watch the trailers of 'Healer', I think JCW's image in the new drama really reminds me of HJW's character in her past dramas /movies (very action-oriented ).  JCW said he chose 'Healer' as the new project because the script is excellent, but I think one of the reasons is that he wants to follow HJW's footstep to be an actor who pulls off roles in action and sports.  :)) :)>- ;)

JCW tried to be HJW's cat pet.
1391146_182200405316577_540053335_n.jpg
10808988_1507754872842172_1860027689_n.j

:o3 :(|) :@) 3:-O ~:> :bz

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HJW has featured on KBS Ent Weekly many times, probably the same like Section TV.. She holds the record for the most appearances right? ;)) ;))

If KES still write like she write Heirs, please no one of my faves get cast in her drama =; :-<

@nploan but anything can happen, even Blood (so called blockbuster from KBS) only cast Ahn Jae Hyun.. So maybe just maybe our couple could reunite soon... [-O<

@kanyaprasetyo‌

yep no heirs type of drama for me, then again those shows will cast actors in their 20s not hjw.

@‌coppersun

so rare of you to write so much. thk u!

@‌nploan

hjw too humble, i am sure she get script calls often, its a matter if she wants to take up. Also over time, she also hv to be proactive, its like love, if pple pursue for a long time n she no response, pple also will give up.

it will be good if she pick up a drama and come back mid or late nxt year.she like to be busy right? :)>-

love is patient, love is kind, i guess we will just hv to wait for our fishes ;;)

nploan said: Based on LadyKate1023, when KBS interviewed HJW in Vietnam about 2 weeks ago, the MC asked her when will she play in KBS drama and she answered that she hoped to get CALL soon. Before MBC followed her to Taiwan to interview her. It makes sense to me because Empress Ki is a hit drama on MBC, but why did KBS pay attention to HJW in her recent trip in Vietnam that they flied a long distance over there to interview her? I think there must be some kind of connection HJW has with KBS.
I'm very curious  in which KBS drama she will participate in the very near future. Somehow I have a feeling that it would be drama 'Descendants of the Sun' by Kim Eun Sook (who also wrote Secret Garden). They plan to air it on KBS in May 2015. /:) Is there any chance for our couple's reunion in another drama? :>

lol am i too delulu when thought puppy read my comment :)) :))

i just left a comment on his cat draw post: does he knows the real meaning of the sentence "The emperor embaraces the sun" :\"> and then he post himself with the moon @-) @-)

maybe coz no sun at Korea at this time so he choose the moon instead =)) =))

Woohoo... some good sign for us

wpid-2014-12-02-19-18-07_deco.jpg?w=600
source: JCW Kitchen

this is JCW schedule for Jan.. As you can see he only plays on 13th and 17th Jan... Since COABM is premiered on 15th Jan, there's no excuse he can't come :-\" :-\"
about Healer shooting. I see other actors (eg Choi Jin Hyuk) can come to awards, premiere, etc while filming :>

@kanyaprasetyo‌

wow he still got musical appearance in jan? Healer will still be shooting. its not easy, all these live shoots especially in winter. sometimes there are accidents or bad weather then everything hv to rush. :-?

Hahaha... I just ask about Ji Won and nothing further. Eventhough the Changmin shipper edit her comment (maybe after realize my comment) and talk a lots about her reason suppert them,. :))

Oke then, I'l be quiet.... and waiting with my hook, hope there'll be a veryy big fish cames out :)
~O) ~O)

Archived