[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

omo omo i cant believe in my eyes...JiJi really take HUG pic together although it's not a literal hug but just leaning on @-) @-)
ok it's enuf for me too excited to think about them whole night  \:D/ 

ohh JiJi dont be so that obvious ;))  what is that happy expression ? are u afraid no one recognize you two are a couple already :D :>

hey and i found something interesting about puppy pics together with others at the Musical backstage

pic from Jacquelin

10805723_549783061832761_3563175508439844176_n.jpg?oh=41b65ed28715b42a7131fe0c4e6372b9&oe=54D341D8&__gda__=1428036159_a13e6a0b971ffc3afa0a4474706826e7

and other pics
10805704_375517789290177_3759603149932695633_n.jpg?oh=8d8063a71a5219d53d1a10e06435f004&oe=5518ECE3
10686728_375517809290175_8669934227157673234_n.jpg?oh=a4194762e2e69eeeca4bd1b9c47611b3&oe=5519775B

cr to hjw jcw fb

haha it looks like he keeps that pose when take pic with them :)) but i notice his facial expression not the same in three pic

the pic with the man ---> manly smile
the pic w 1 girl + 1 man ---> normal smile
the pic with hjw staff ---> sweet smile

wonder why different chinggus :>  is that coz he knows the female mgr will show that pic to his noona later ? so he try to smile such that sweet as if he is looking at her :-\" :-\"

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HJW will attend the HOPE + Charity Baseball match event on Dec 7. She will do the opening pitch.

Its unnie's turn to feed us with some fishes. Pls unnie dont let me feel JiJi is a one sided love :(( :((

Looking forward to see her and hear goodies Lol

Yeah i agreee with chingus here, that photo is real and not ps. And of course the genuine smile of JiJi makes it more lovely

Hwaaa... eventhough we doesn't know mamanim goin to drama musical or not, but it's just another big fish
:)) at least mamanim pay attention on puppy's performance, right? hahahaa....

Jiji you're fish recently still not enough, we want moreee, moreee!!! Just announce your relationship oke? And make Ayushiridara became a real one hahahaha....
=)) =))

I would say 2 out of the 3 photos, he has a similar professional smile, only one other he has a warmer smile. Which photo is it, I shall not say B-)
@drbigappleIs Binnie good in baseball? I thought uri changwook ssi was the one who threw a perfect straightball to the catcher? :)]Will see what Ms Ha wear, many celebs compete to be the sexiest on the pitch. :-BShe really so busy.

Guest sadia06

how's everybody here?glad this Tanyang thread still sailing and active.I will be forever Tanyang shipper until one of them confess he or she in a relationship with someone else.i never shipped actors and actress in my entire life,but Tanyang hold my poor heart and i ship them in real as well

Well Binnie is one of the members of Playboys Baseball Team along with top k-actors such as JDG, JIS,OT and GY. But that was Before. Now he is more into golf.

sorry @doc guess Binnie is busy preparing for his drama comeback, no time to teach unnie. Lol

Who knows, unnie can just call :o3 on the phone and ask him to teach her.

Well, thanks for puppy for the fishes and yeah we should thank trollcape too for adding some fresh air(lol, what am I saying) because this thread is almost drowning on second page last time but they help us to bring this up.

-------

Haha. Northcape is literally a troll because last week, our ship is almost heading to the iceberg, that made me soooooo sad then this trollcape wanted to kill us by releasing "lovers quarell" bts shots haha.

This week, our ship is sailing smoothly because of the updates of puppy plus northcape released hugs campain :)) + a bonus because hjw's staff attended his musical :D

I hope JiJi won't break our hearts again. T_T

Because:

tumblr_inline_neoesuf56F1rqdjvw.gif

cr. Tumblr

@sakura29angel am not sure about that  :-?? mb 30 + ...33/34  :-? its hard to guess her age ..because their whole family look so young  :x :)) if unnie 36 then her eldest mb btw 38-40 but she x look like that age...she really looks young too   :-B unnie family is just full of good genes ;))

Archived