[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

i left out something in my earlier post , for the last ep of EK, prior to the still of the 3leads, there was the still of the petal kiss, so i guess even the production pple think it is a significant scene tat shd be shown at the ending snippet.

shd i do a homemade recording of the tv ending?will anybody want to see it?

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qwenli said: i left out something in my earlier post , for the last ep of EK, prior to the still of the 3leads, there was the still of the petal kiss, so i guess even the production pple think it is a significant scene tat shd be shown at the ending snippet. shd i do a homemade recording of the tv ending?will anybody want to see it?

qwenli said: i left out something in my earlier post , for the last ep of EK, prior to the still of the 3leads, there was the still of the petal kiss, so i guess even the production pple think it is a significant scene tat shd be shown at the ending snippet. shd i do a homemade recording of the tv ending?will anybody want to see it?

Guest uctqepe

Aannyyeeoooong yoroobuuunn ;)) ;))

This is absolutely the first place i check after MIA for so long.. >:D< >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :-*

Has any Ji married yet?? :)) :))

Continuation of  Couple's Imaginary Timeline

Note: Nothing is real here :)) If everything comes out to be true, I will definitely change my career to a fortune teller. :D But if this is false, I will become invisible :))

Don't take everything to your heart. Just to your stomach so that you can digest them later =))

Pardon my poor grammar and english construction too. I will only notice them after a day! :))

I can already continue the story that I made up days ago inspired by the ability of detective Conan with the help of my imagination and delusion :))

Last week has almost gave us heartaches because our beautiful couple are having a lover's quarrel because Ms. Ha Ji Won was so jealous with the Thump Thump!. Tsk Tsk!

The story has not ended with Kwak Jin Eon! We're right! They were having a couple's fight last week. Oh Oh.

You can read what happened on page 1344.

The additional updates of JCW can make the story accurate! LOL! :))

Since Mamanim is too quiet that we will get deaf with her silence, so the additional in our couple's timeline will be based on JCW perspective. I don't want to create a false report by adding HJW in the timeline. LOL. :))

He is the one who is being active nowadays. Of course we know why! You want to be noticed by your girlfriend ;))

Nov. 22 midnight: HJW updates her instagram about Kwak Jin Eon! Oh oh.

Because JCW is always tapping the refresh button of his Instagram to see if his gf will update because until that night, he is only receiving an emotion! :(

After 1000000 of refreshing, BINGO! New update from Unnie.

But the caption is about KJE

JCW: OMO! Who is Kwak Jin Eon!? =((

Although he knew that there is Superstar 6, it didn't come to his mind because he first noticed the name of the guy.

So he immediately messaged HJW

JCW: Hey! :(

HJW: Y? <---- Unbelievable SHE REPLIED with word! LOL!

Of course, as a guy that receiving a message from his love, he immediately reply!!!!!

JCW: Who is Kwak Jin Eon? :(

HJW: Superstar K6.

JCW remembers that he is a contestant. What a relief....

JCW: Are you still angry with me?

HJW: No. <--- OH MY GOODNESS! :-O

JCW: Really! :D

HJW: Yes.

JCW: So are we OK now?!

HJW: Yes.

JCW: OH THANKS!!! I LOVE YOU!!

HJW: ok.

Oh oh... Instead of I love you, too, she replied ok! =((

JCW: Why ok?

End of conversation.

Nov. 23: Paris Gluant took a video of JCW:

You noticed that on that video, his eye are swollen. You know that those eyes have cried overnight. :(( He was always bowing his head so that no one can notice. He even wears a cup so that it can cover his eyes.

Oh come-on Unnie. Why you bully our puppy :( You can find that video on pg1346.

After hours, his eyes are ok, when JCW goes out of the building.. Might be because puppy received an i love you, too?! Let's see. :-?

Nov. 24:  He uploaded a photo of Healer poster on Instagram. But instead of saying most about the drama, the messaged are mostly informed everyone about he's sick! haha. :))

(one of the reasons are taking pain relievers and alcohols. OMO! :-SS )

Because the reason why his girlfriend is jealous is in the picture (oopsssss, PMY has nothing to do with their quarrel. it just the girl natural reaction) he includes how he feel that day..

He even put like "it hurts so badly!". 

When you are in relationship and your gf is angry with you, the best way to win her heart back is to say that you are sick! :)) It's effective because when you really love him, you will be worried.

Since HJW is so quiet during that day, we don't know if he contacted him.

She is nowhere to be found.

But HJW is really a great example of a Ninja. She might go there with prostetic make-up B-) to take care of her boyfie or used the mask of Golta. >-) 

Or maybe she has underground secrets to go to his boyfie! :-\"

Nov. 25: Ji Chang Wook is so excited with the release of two songs by 2BiC. :-\"

So he screencaps the songs and uploaded on IG. He deletes the caption on Instagram while keep it on Twitter because they are not following each other there.

It's great because it's a win/win situation.

Keep it on Tweet = Goodluck 2bic(cheers his friends)

Delete it on Instagram = Songs for you Yeobo!

(I even searched them in the comment but it's really missing)

Why? So that HJW can only see the title of the songs? Right? Right? :D

JCW's True Caption: Yeobo. Listen to these songs by 2bic. They are for you!

The lyrics fit perfectly for HA JI WON! I We can't disregard anything in the lyrics because ALL OF THEM is for Unnie :))

If we love again, then what's next? Marry You. :x

(Maybe it's if you love me again, I will marry you) <-- I leave it to you.

Plot Twist: JCW wrote that lyrics for HJW because he is close with 2BiC right?! Thanks Chelsea for the evidence :))

That story is not yet concluded. We're still waiting for more updates for our beautiful couple. It is not yet confirmed if they are ok.

So you have to pray with me to the couple's God that these two will give us more and more hints!

=))

*Runs Away!!! X_X

woa @uctquepe welcome back chingu >:D<  u should back read from 1346 maybe, u will know who is going to get married ;)) ;))

@MichelleG how come the more i read your story the more i feels it's really reasonable :-? :-?  ashh it just helps to convince my illusion more and i wont stop laughing as a crazy if these things really happened btw JiJi [-( 8->

@drbigapple unnie just get married your ahjushii on the screen, dont spread lies >:P but who knows we goin to see an engagement in reality end 2015  :-\"  ...yah before puppy go to MS :> :x

@sharonfv Looks like they are back in each other's arms again because of the picture above .. :x :x

Really when these two become real couple, i will consider it as one of the happiest moments of my life!!! :)) bcos dreams do really come true. ;))

Thanks Jacqueline for posting that :D

They really look so good together like boyfriend and girlfriend!!! 8-> 8-> 8->

But they really are right?? ;))

Archived