[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sakura29angel‌

yes thats e video, i was trying to look for it on youtube becos i try not to take stuff fr the china thread. they never credit the person taking the video n just put their logo in the vid.

For e archery scene, hjw said she was really teaching jcw hw to shoot and he really doesnt shoot well. (hey dont richard simmons abt yr "husbnd" behind his back)

the riding by the beach scene: hjw say it was really memorable, they shoot fr morning to evening. as the video shows she said it was shot beautifully.she couldnt walk for 3 days after filming that.

then petal kiss scene:hjw said viewers will think it is so beautiful but they really hv a hard time filming it. emcee commented it is a classic scene n ask her if she ended up eating any petals she said maybe two pieces.

:x :x

I don't care how many pedals unnie ended up eating =; what's more important is how many time she had to "eat" those persimmon yummy :> :> :> unnie should have said, "we really had a hard time kissing..hence, too many takes and too many kisses" hehehe..

I'm curious why unnie picked flower and gave it to "TH" :-? Is she perhaps clueing us in..who she gave her heart to in EK as well as in real life 8-> 8-} btw, I'm thankful that unnie gave us so many "fan service" I'd be completely crushed if she didn't :-\" >:)

Now, don't beat me up, ok [-O< But, I think unnie's Taiwan fm looks more fun than puppy's :D

Hi!!!OMG EK is storming the Philippines now and I'm so happy
:\">

I just bonded with my boss over EK! My super strict always busy boss had time talking about EK with me after seeing my desktop wallpaper. I'm both embarrassed and happy!
:))

@jiji0203‌

sometimes i think in real life its a reversal. jcw fanmeeting is serious but very interesting as well n he is trying to make a name for himself because he was stuck with being called Donghae for years n prolly doesnt want to be stuck with TaHwan too.

but hjw has no issue giving fan service, she behave like a young girl n the videos shown is like a fan girl behaviour. i wonder why she make the mgr wear th mask to hold the board for her archery on stage. it wasnt necessary at all. she is a true fangirl of Tahwan ;))

actually chingus am still curious why jcw wore shirt with eagle picture printed on it for twice :-/ we know that jiwon unnie is the one that like eagle and wish to act as an eagle character in her future project (drama/movie) :-? i x think its coincidence  /:) fishy fishy .. 
and am still waiting for my fish ...trollcape 
>:P :-w

class="post-title entry-title" [Report] Ha Ji Won 1st Asia Tour Fanmeeting In Taiwan (Part 1) Posted on 6:20 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments nownews191014_01.jpg Ha Ji Won comes back to Taiwan! It’s for her Asia Tour Fanmeeting titled “Bridge of Friendship”. Her first stop is Taiwan which pours so many love and support for Ha Ji Won and Empress Ki. Taiwanese fans has been known...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/report-ha-ji-won-1st-asia-tour.html

From HJW thread (translaed by zoompi123)
'Empress Ki' Ha Ji Won appeared in Taipei east area yesterday for a magazine photoshoot. Before the photoshoot, she did not dare to eat much and suffered from hunger for 8 hours. Her entourage happily ate roast meat, whereas she only had fruit salad. During break time, the staff members bought her mango ice. After eating, she exclaimed, "It is too delicious!"

Hmm, both eating mango ice... :-? :-?
Unnie always diet when has to work, but forget about it once not working.. I find it funny. hehehe..

@jacquelinQWhere did he wear the eagle top? I only remember the recent one.
@coppersunThanks for the video
@kanyaprasetyoOf course she has to eat the mango ice, since it is now famous on jcw's IG!
@ChelseaSI wish she would have make a life size cardboard of jcw! If this was a Chinese drama, the leads would have been invited everywhere to do fan meetings together and immediately go onboard to act another drama together! 8->

From taiwan lastest Kmag "Trendy"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

@qwenli he did . He wore eagle top twice ~once was during cass beer concert festival when he was on stage  ...i forgot who post the pic here ~ and the recent one in trendy magazine pic  ;;)
@kanyaprasetyo ya ~lol..she x dare to eat but even the roast meat lose to mango ice :):))  of course because its her favourite taiwan food (desert). Since she visits taiwan in june mango ice and xiao long bao is taiwan food she mention she really likes and looking forward to eat it until now :)
by looking at the mango ice pic dy makes me =P~ =P~   ~ if i hv a chance to go taiwan i would like to try mango ice too  ;))

Archived