[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Thanks for the translation @qwenli

want to point out a few things:

0:44 (Where she carry the monopod shooting herself) This is the place, this is the place where SN and TH shot many love scenes together and have many memories together. How is it?

1:30 This is really the place that SN and TH had many memories together

-- She had to say it twice. There's only one person on her mind...

To Taltal:
1:06 I tell you not to follow me

vs.

1:12 TaHwan1:16 Lean on me, quietly1:22 Let me pluck a flower for you

:x :x :x

:-h lurkers, sorry, but there's nothing fishy for you to find here. :D 

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ChelseaS said: Thanks for the translation @qwenli

want to point out a few things:

0:44 (Where she carry the monopod shooting herself) This is the place, this is the place where SN and TH shot many love scenes together and have many memories together. How is it?

1:30 This is really the place that SN and TH had many memories together

-- She had to say it twice. There's only one person on her mind...

To Taltal:
1:06 I tell you not to follow me

vs.

1:12 TaHwan1:16 Lean on me, quietly1:22 Let me pluck a flower for you

:x :x :x

:-h lurkers, sorry, but there's nothing fishy for you to find here. :D 

Thank you dear @qwenli for translation...
I see, unnie says so many memories with Ta Hwan so many times... She must miss him right now
8-> 8->
Unnie, Wookie is having dinner now after "The Days" premiere... Don't you want to come? :> :>

B0eoXZHCUAE5uan.jpgcr: The Days twitter

He's really a constant person, never change his style when taking pics :))

@sakura29angel

why summon me :-/ :-/for trolling :-? :-?anyway...chinggus need calm down ~O) ~O) have a warm tea /coffee please =)) =)) hmm...chinggus should watch short clips about sega....the hyena mentioning  'hyun bin sshi'  8-| 8-|giggling here and there
 so,she juz doin fanservice for both ek and sega :-B :-B
anyway....wat i wan to comment is......why another male lead  pic is not in the unnie's short video 8-X 8-X =)) =))unnie ...u edit too much the video till forget the other lead screentime

I read on Baidu that the video shown in the fanmeeting for recap of EK (memorable scenes) were: archery, horse riding by the beach and the petal kiss scene.All jcw related!
Sorry, I try to find the fan recording on youtube but havent been able to yet.

@sakura29angel lol...jiji can straight away message/whatapps/kakaotalk  :> :> they can freely chit chat more personal topic rite...*cough* they need privacy ;);))
one more thing , jiji dy flirting with their secret code ;;) let see..yesterday jiwon unnie update with caption thanks her Taiwan1023 fans and today is jcw turns thanks his dayrock fanclub(relating to musical the days)...both have thank you caption in their ig update  + both update  is about saying  thank you to their fans  ;;) :x

@qwenli, is this the vid they're talking about?

unnie is telling something about the scene, the archery, horse riding and the CPR Kiss too!!  aww translation pls.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/SH9cpDitt-I/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

too bad, we cant see unnie's reaction while the CPR kiss is being shown, but seems unnie stopped a bit from talking.. lol

lol @doc look ur turning green, coz u keep saying fanservice.. haha

My ava is differ level :P:P

Dont group us together juz becos of the same color :-L :-L

fans who bot the tickets ofc will want to see their celeb performing special/memorable scenes in drama...not only

Jiji doin that..other celebs as well in their fm :-B :-B

i juz found it funny that recently dispatch team must be too relaxing..no breaking news from them :-? :-? As they can put airport pictures /videos of unnie and henry (suju) who

Flying same day frm seoul...about how they smiling cheerfully =)) =)) =))

on that day...lmh n yunho also flying somewhere..but not in the article...perhaps they dont smile :-/ =))

@drbigapple I see you're too busy stalking Dispatch =)) =)) maybe Dispatch CEO is your patient? 8-} 8-}

If there's no fish, what article they'll write :(|)
As we see till now, no hard evidence (photo/video) from JiJi spotted together after EK except NHK interview, but we also no longer can post them b-(
It's only from JCW's mouth that he say they still keep contact, dinner, etc, unnie never said that.
So how Dispatch will put them together when they're so good at being ninja >-) >-)

Btw yes, in that video from tudou, unnie said "Ji Chang Wook- ssi" n the 3 most memorable scenes are archery, horse riding n CPR kiss :x :\">

Archived