[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sakura29angel ya...u should chingu  X_X X_X

unnie group picture with fans  ;;) and after that share with us  :D
As a fan of unnie ... if x she didnt update it in ig ...its fans that will post it in their ig /social media/we can find it in a news :-< :-<  or after fm ends say good night / thanks to taiwan fans   :D ok...am not gonna put my hope high  :-<

Time for the finale!!

class="post-title entry-title" Empress Ki Heirs: Episode 20 (Final Episode) Posted on 2:37 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ek3%2Bep20-1.jpg Ta Hwan takes a flight to London. But his heart still aches because he can’t say good bye to Seung Nyang. Meanwhile Seung Nyang just receives his notebook from Nam Hoon. She opens page by page, until she finds his letter. “Nyangie-ah,...
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/empress-ki-heirs-episode-20-final.html
----------------------------------------------------

chingus, I promise this final ep is funny, the above screencap is not the indicator :P:P

yeah right @coppersun its an eagle top but if im not mistake it plus more a rose and butterfly ;;) ;;) sure these things are her "love" :D

btw her headband should be a bunny than a mouse, as i see ;)) ;))

edit:
@JacquelinQ why the dancer guy at the left looks familiar? ah looks like unnie manager :-/ 8-|

@jacquelinQ
From your video towards the end, I can see the emcee is the same emcee as jcw's fanmeeting. :xaltho I heard he host alot of kstar fanmeetings, but still its such a "coincidence" and nice to use the same emcee huh.I think jcw and hjw's managers share notes too, yeah. ;))
Yes I see the butterfly in her press interview dress and also the dancing dress. and always pinky or blinky, lovely lovely. ;))

aww let me give u a hug unnie  >:D< 10641082_832568043440511_265170692437665
i heard she cried during her perfomed when she sang Now in this place.
unexpected moment,staff even quite surprise and immediately gave her tissue.
Maybe thats her overwelming feeling,as we know Now in this place is a song special for her fans.she accepted alot love from fans in around the world.

cr. AC fb

edit :

1010372_358729654302324_2348471457798851

Eagle, butterfly, bunny/minnie mouse, deer, sure if JCW n HJW date it will look like a zoo =)) =))

1300 pages, means we only have 700 pages to go before moving to new house. Will we see them together before we reached 2000th page? :-/ [-O<

Archived