[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

dear @doc because you keep calling unnie hyena  , i think unnie will totally ignore you even if you are infront of her saying hi or smiling and asking for her autograph  [-( :)) and moreover x ever dream to gt your jetplane and ahjussi autograph  =)) =))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sakura29angel said: Often Receive Injury Treatments While Filming, Ha Ji Won: Hope Future Husband Can Gently Hug Me 36-year old Ha Ji Won who brought the character 'Empress Ki' to life through her acting came to Taiwan for a fanmeet. She had a media interview in the afternoon of October 18. Since her debut, she has been filming a lot of action scenes, therefore it is unavoidable to sustain injuries all over her body. Ha Ji Won laughingly said, "I always receive treatments for injuries while filming, but action scene has its charm, thus I keep trying it." When she heard the reporter's question on whether she would worry that her future husband would mind the scars on her body, Ha Ji Won immediately laughed and said, "I hope my future husband can tenderly hug me and love my wounds as well.

yah @jiji0203 good spot chingu, who can resist that warm hug huh ;))  hehe but im always blushed blushed whenever watching that temple scene :\"> :\">

assh must to say my heart always beat so fast when i watch JiJi romantic scenes, dunno why...maybe JiJi poisoned my innocent heart :\"> :\">

Troll doc is back b-( b-(
But unnie is close to suju member? I never know unnie hang out with Suju. Maybe only pic with Siwon...

Btw I notice that unnie and JCW update a lot nowadays. And JCW updates more this year than ever. Since I follow him from early 2013 when he only had twitter, he maybe just update every 2 weeks or so. But now, almost everyday n sometimes more than once a day. I don't know abt unnie, but I just find it strange with JCW. :-? :-?
He used to tweet his seniors, like Kim Soo Ro, etc. But now he never tweet but only via IG... It seems a bit weird :-B

@kanyaprasetyo‌

i think he just follow hjw n use IG.he started IG during EK copying her right? if they are so busy no time to use two platforms.

@sharonsfv‌

i like that so much! the angle is really similar!coincidence or not, maybe its telepathy. ;;)

pple in love are abit nuts.

@drbigapple‌ ‌

yeah, give us a break ok.pls love wholeheartedly. altho hjw mentioned ahjussi as close to her ideal type, but her not mentioning jcw is more fishy considering they acted together for 8/9mths

Anyone here know where those gifs come from??

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=changwook&no=53385&page=1

Thanks! :x

@qwenli I find it also weird that she doesn't mention our puppy ... it's different than Singapour ... lool i read an article on her thread.. she is stating that she is single but i have difficulties to believe her hahaah

@poire9219‌

of course she is single, she is not married. korean stars hv a wierd culture, they rarely admit they are dating unless they are getting married.

the gifs look like they are from a cf, he was holding the t money card to board the bus.its a stored value transport card.

I am a fan of  HJW longer than JCW n she mentioned many times that when she is inlove she will do silly things, Ifind her silly cute n happy these days.Her behavior is not like her old self n she wears more flower prints nowadays ( she loves flower scent i guess) .Qwenli totally agree with YOU pple inlove are nuts!!!!!Dating or not lets enjoy the moment!

Omo !!! unnie performing my favourite girlgroup 2NE1 I Am The Best  :-O  from the video it is CL part ...i want to see more  :(( :((
unnie is really a package...there is nothing that she cant do  :x  she can replace or join any kpop girl group out there :x   if unnie born in 90's  and she x be an actress i think  she will join kpop girlgroup  8->

OMG, she looks so cute!! I find it hard to believe she's 36 yo :)) :))

JCW has almost 2500 tweets since May 2010, before using IG, he use twitter to post pics n also tweets/mentions his friends, but now, he almost never tweet (since IG integrated to twitter so his post just directly posted on twitter too). I find that somehow he becomes active only in IG, not on twitter anymore... Maybe because HJW also only active on IG :-\"

I also find similarity on their twitter acc. Both of them use basic design/theme, no header and use picture from magazine photoshoot...

fknzud.jpg

Archived