[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Bathrobe :-/ :-/

every hotels will prepare bathrobes for their guests :P:P

she wore tat since her luggage cant fit her pyjamas ~O) ~O)

chinggus stay calm :-B :-B

It is juz for the sake of the fans...my jetplane alwiz with his twitter message good morning or good nite =)) =))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@drbigapple [-X [-X ofc i know every hotel will prepare bathrobes for guests but unnie no need to post when wearing it right :P

And her good night maybe sent for her fans or someone else we-dy-know :-\" btw your jet plane not same as JiJi case cos he has no one special to fishy at this time =;

@drpepper JYH and unnie both bz with phone= fishy :-/ /:) nowadays, it's absolutely normal that people glued to their phones 24/7 :(|) even though I don't support such behaviors [-( so all those K stars at Cartier fishy too? They were also bz with phone (:| :(|)

JYH acted like "flying"= flying away=saying goodbye to unnie..no more attached feelings..no more false rumors :-B [-X

Taken from hjw thread thnx to zoompi for the trans . Cant copy the whole article

Often Receive Injury Treatments While Filming, Ha Ji Won: Hope Future Husband Can Gently Hug Me

36-year old Ha Ji Won who brought the character 'Empress Ki' to life through her acting came to Taiwan for a fanmeet. She had a media interview in the afternoon of October 18. Since her debut, she has been filming a lot of action scenes, therefore it is unavoidable to sustain injuries all over her body. Ha Ji Won laughingly said, "I always receive treatments for injuries while filming, but action scene has its charm, thus I keep trying it." When she heard the reporter's question on whether she would worry that her future husband would mind the scars on her body, Ha Ji Won immediately laughed and said, "I hope my future husband can tenderly hug me and love my wounds as well."

Chingus, i found that the location of the video jiji upload hv a great arrangement~ jcw video he upload yesterday located second in a first row while unnie second in a last row ;;) (the video position i mentioned can only be seen if we see their ig through website/google chrome and not in ig itself) nothing special huh am just think the position of that video was great ;;):D

@sakura29angel‌

ahem...chinggu should copy the whole article....

in that article she mentioned about my ahjussi..abt how good their chemistry ...and he being a humorous guy...so close to her ideal type :-bd :-bd \:D/ \:D/

And btw...there is a taiwanese fan said how she fallen in love with unnie...becos unnie sign for her..and she is a suju fan..how unnie said may get an autograph of suju for her..now tis is fishy fishy...which suju member unnie fren with :-? :-? =)) =))

In hjw thread post... i read a post translation... there is one fan her father had dinner with jiwon unnie and help her gt unnie photo autograph and said that unnie will help her to gt suju autograph

Btw, Unnie if i meet you n after i gt your autograph can you help me too but not suju :P

Hahaha @doc i cant bring the whole article here, its too long. Oh unnie is just doing a fanservice with ur ahjushi, while with :o3 its fanservice with love.. hahaha

@sharonsfv jcw not only posted a gudny pic on ig but a gud morning.. in Taiwan pic too. Lol will unnie do the same thing? But its already 10:30 am now.

Now i wanted to sent her a letter too asking for her autograph and puppy. maybe That Man too and Lsg.. lol mianhe unnie.

@‌ namyo

Why ot me b-( b-( b-(

@JacquelinQ

maybe unnie cant take top autograph for u...but she cn help me gt jetplane :x :x =)) =)) and my ahjussi autographs :D:D \:D/ \:D/

So any news when she flying back to seoul...with her parents here..i wonder will she stay longer in taiwan ~O) ~O)

I think unnie is busy preparing for her fm now ...never mind unnie we will wait more news and update from you ;;)

And unnie i really want to see your performance and dancing :(( :(( *cough* if you x mind pls share to us hint / preview of your dancing ...the preview last time not enough for us :D:P

Hmm...am curious what unnie parents doing now

:-? Take a pic/ update a bit news about your parents unnie :x we want to know where are they going /spent their time

;))

Doc who say cannot X( X( Psst...last year busan festival during red carpet part ...both waiting for their turn to walk on red carpet and top was at the back of unnie waiting for his turn to walk on a red carpet...such a concidence ;)) 8->...i wonder are they hv a chance to chit chat or save each other phone no during that time :-\" :-\" 

but i still love jiji, tanyang and tonyang :-* <:-P <:-P

@JacquelinQ:
sorri chinggu i have underestimate unnie hyena instinct...if she can chit chat with lmh who juz coincidental filming in next door....and even can describe his personality juz in that short conversation...it will be not surprising if she have  top's number =)) =))

Archived