[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taiwan really treats HJW unnie like an Empress. :x Wow! Maybe they will eventually give her the pillow as her souvenir.I hope someone will take a vid when unnie will be dancing in Taiwan FM [-O< :)
Omo, sleeping in the same bed!!! My TaNyang/ToNyang/JiJi!!! <:-P :\">

OMG just wake up and the first thing I read in the morning is "HJW follows her screen husband" :x :\">
Thank you @qwenli @sharonsfv >:D< >:D<

Why she choose Westin Taipei? Did JCW say something? Esp choose in the same presidential suite?
:-\" :-\"
I can't feel anything but love :x :-*

@namyo don't remind me about EK and Indonesia >:P It would be a miracle at this rate to expect them airing EK in near future b-( b-(

Omo omo...JiJi "shares the same bed"? ;)) =)) =)) =))

Hmm... :-? strong fishy smell from JiJi..why of all 5 stars hotels, unnie chose Westin? :> :> there's no hiding it..JiJi miss each other and each other's scent :-B :> I'm sure the pillows in that room still has some "Red flower scent" left from some "red flower" dude ;))

Well, unnie...I say smell away :> =))

When in Taiwan, unnie will prolly post a pic of JiJi's Westin's bedroom on her IG and caption..."in this place.." 8-}

Hello everyone. I am so happy reading the comments here. I am happy about the TaNyang couple. I hope they will do a kdrama. Please any producer produce another kdrama for them. TaNyang have lots of fans. A love story or comedy or action will do. Missing the chemistry of ha ji woon & ji Chang wook so much. Please please produce another one kdrama. I want to see them in tv screen again even 100 episode we will watch it & support it.

@lara_santos @jiji0203‌ well i think the organisers prolly approached westin to sponsor or maybe westin approach them. anybody remember where hjw stay when she went taiwan b4 jcw? i shall hv to go dig on that. but still so nice of westin to sponsor n of course jcw wld prolly hv mentioned hw nice the hotel n staff was. haha hmmm...i like the fact that they will be using the same bed. :x

Let me fangirling and a bit off topic

EK-Up Where We Belong teaser

OMG, the song, the voice!! :x

Official song preview (clearer version of the song)

And Christian Bautista himself also tweeted about Empress Ki!
B0MOLQNCMAAC91u.jpg:large

OMG, I try to keep calm but my fangirling heart is hard to contain
CB and EK, how I wish I watch PH broadcast just to hear his song playing :)) :))

with that kind of skirt and overall unnie airport fashion today ...she really look like a great woman warrior in the city...its time to save the world   ;)
btw know that unnie stay at same hotel but did they mentioned unnie will sleep same room and same bed as jcw  :-/

Archived