[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe if not because of age gap ...i mean hjw and jcw same age or hjw old jcw 2 or 3 year only...the chance of our couple dating is more higher and maybe start dating dy ...cos they shared same laughing code and always laugh and having fun together :x but the real age gap is 9 years  :((

Well it is normal for older male celebrities who will choose younger gals as their gf/partners...

eg.bae yoon joon B-)

Same as the solo male celebrities in hk who aged more than 40 yo tends to have scandals/gf/wife who mayb younger than them 15 to 20 yo... B-)

@namyo i x wan to talk abt biology here hahah..but female will have menopausal n bla bla bla...

so tis is not gender discrimination :-B

@kanyaprasetyo‌

omo..once the thread change to jinam or tanam..i will sign.out n delete my soompi account cos i x wan become @namyo antifan =))

Guest amayah

An awesome post Issy_1! 
While I do ship TH-SN,  I am usually careful not to ship real life people for real for the only reasons that it is a)not my business B) I doubt the actors do like that c) it can put the actors under pressure.
I mean if they end up together, I am more than happy but until any confirmations, I try not to. HJW might have a boyfriend, JCW might have a girlfriend, we probably will never know until the wedding. We should respect all of their choices and sometimes fan shipping can cause for them harm/problems (in their real relationship). For example: not being able to freely go out with their real life partner bc it might destroy the fan's fantasies. (Actually I saw fans bashing an actress' husband and her going out with him, saying that the male lead of the drama, would be much better. Not cool. Poor husband :\)
I personally always thought that is sad bc the actor's responsibilty/job is acting, and not giving up his whole private life to the point where they can't breath anymore... 
Therefore, I am thankful to HJW and JCW for giving us SN and TH. With EK, they gave us so many beautiful moments which made us laugh, go crazy, go pervy (lol!!!), sad or just swoon. So, they deserve a big THANK YOU from all of us! Let's enjoy those moments and look forward for the actors' new projects and wish them the best for their private life and professional life!!! The deserve the best! ^^
p.s haha I hope I didn't sound harsh or so (i apologize if I did)....haha it's the last thing I want to sound like. I totally enjoy this thread and no one ever went overboard like the other shipper threads here as far as I can see...you all are the best! Thanks for all the months enjoying EK together!

@drbigapple
That's why women needs to marry as soon as they meet the right man.
I mean HJW unni should marry ASAP
I'm not judging HJW just advice from her fan because women have limitations.
She still can have career in entertainment industry like so many married actresses
e.g Han Ga In, Lee Bo Young, etc

Age becomes an issue when the female is older than her love interest, but what about the other way around? If the male is 10-15 years older, then people would say, "good, he's mature enough to be a husband and a father" For the female, people would say, "oh, she's old or too old to have children" blah blah blah.

Talk about gender inequality. Hmph!

Whatever the case, to me it's been fun shipping JiJi regardless of whether they'll be real or not.

:)>-

@hanaseyes‌

good luck for ur exam :-bd :-bd

@kanyaprasetyo‌

yea...there r many korean actress who married still cn act in romance drama/movies and.still popular...x forget the most popular now is jjh(yea the fans are so hardcore till bashing her poor hubby)

Hmm..but the ppl tat around her alwiz commented tat she too.workalcholic n she doesnt like to hang out with frens during leisure time...they hoping she more social...so i wonder is her past romance tat bad tat she afraid start new relationship..or she mayb already dating someone but oni will.reveled when it is time for marriage announcement?

@drbigapple‌ I'm not younger then jcw but we are in the same level of flirting so I will post very soon 10-ways-to-flirt.

I respect their future choice of whoever they the decide to spend their rest of their lives with. But JiNam sounds suitable so far ;)

@kanyaprasetyo‌ gosh he is indeed the most handsome emperor no even Daniel Chan in LLW looked as good as JCW (please @hanaseyes don't say anything he is my bias in LLW)

But could they have cut the first 2 secs of the video

:P

I promise...i really promise i x fall into trap again :-@ :-@

i will act like normal even if nc cf part 2 or part 3 or so on releases..i will alwiz remain calm... [-O< [-O<

i promise i wont gt tempted

=P~ 8-} :\"> when i c any skinships/kissing in the cf/bts....

And if i break my promise..i wil seek advise frm the greenteam how to become blind with those exploding chemistry of imperial couple....

:-\" :-\"

Archived