[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest JezzaG

jiji0203 said: drbigapple said: Why why doin like tis to me now.. #-o #-o i thought of moving on...x goin to delulu abt jiji anymore...suddenly tis collection pics of jiji taken by jcw assistant released ..... x tease me anymore... [-X [-X [-X

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JezzaG

This just needs to be posted here.

10246378_284968601663896_699895386556412
cr: Ha Ji Won 하지원
uri cute little Paeha! and there is SY judging you so hard :))

Guest uctqepe

Awwww... cute little Paehaaaaaaa.... let me pinch ur cheek!! :-*
PS: but what's with the glasses already at young age?!! did JCW really like reading since he's a lil boy?? OMMMOOO.. if it's true, am gonna fall so hard ;))

And here @koreadaebak‌ giving off topic to chingus.

There has been few times where I've seen jcw wearing glasses, I wonder if his eye sight got better. Sigh.... I waer glasses but never look as good as he does

Guest JezzaG

@uctqepe He looks like a nerdy good boy in those specs. The type that goes home right after school, no girls, no skipping classes, no tardy marks, no failing grades... only books and educational tv shows hahaha =)) =)) But he's still so adorable I want to keep him in my pocket forever *pinches little Paeha's cheeks the ahjumma way*

@namyo oh my gosh sorry chingu. This was so hard to give a bandge using handphone. Oh my god..oh my god. But i've fix it. So sorry chingus. So please dont banish me to the cold palace,,without pheya there,i'll be freezing to the death :-SS

Ya...agree with u @‌ namyo #:-S

Haha hjw is too violent ...why she again using her single hand over his neck at the laundry scene...hmm tat laundry scene is very short n not much dialog.. yet hjw still cn find time to bully poor :o3 :o3

and btw i tot hjw.was the one doing well in academics..but now she x remember her multiplication tables hahah...jcw probably play too much games/reading comics at young age =)) =))

I thought when he wore the glasses it was just for a fashion statement. Becareful jcw if hjw sees you with glasses she will pich you cheeks like @JezzaG I believe uri HJW will go to that extent.

Ya...agree with u @‌ namyo #:-S

Haha hjw is too violent ...why she again using her single hand over his neck at the laundry scene...hmm tat laundry scene is very short n not much dialog.. yet hjw still cn find time to bully poor :o3 :o3

and btw i tot hjw.was the one doing well in academics..but now she x remember her multiplication tables hahah...jcw probably play too much games/reading comics at young age =)) =))

@drbigapple- I'm guessing puppy was very naughty and definitely troublesome in school. He has this chaos-making vibe behind all that adorableness. And HJW was definitely a good student. Something tells me that she must've been silent at school. Gah! I'm mixing characters with real life actors' personalities......

Guest JezzaG

Now I wonder what would really happen if HJW meets the kiddo version of JCW and vice versa. That would be super cute! 

@koreadaebak chingu I think you messed up your spoiler tag again. :))

Now I wonder what would really happen if HJW meets the kiddo version of JCW and vice versa. That would be super cute! 

@koreadaebak chingu I think you messed up your spoiler tag again. :))

Well i'm using handphone now. So its hard to give a bandge n makes a quote as well #:-S n i was too lazy to open my laptop,cause i was already on my bed :D so please understand it hehehe :D

Ok. I think its time for me to sleep now. Goodnite everyone I-)

JCW's assistant (JiYoung8977) is such a TaNyang shipper. If you notice, HJW's manager (YeoHee1215) and MBC's video staff (Backsudaegan) also love our TaNyang couple. 
@JezzaG, you give me the inspiration to search for HJW and JCW's old pics. They look perfect for each other!
96ddo4.jpg
                           :x                                        ~~                                       :x

Archived