Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Big Match 빅매치

10422076_651200988331832_195704302085438

PROFILEMovie: Big Match / 빅매치 / BigmaechiDirector : Choi HoGenre : Action | CrimeWriter:Producer:Cinematographer:Distribution : NEWRelease Date: 27 November 2014Run time:Language: KoreanCountry: South KoreaHomepage : HERE |`

PlotChoi Ik-Ho (Lee Jung-Jae) is a martial arts star with talent for action and humor. But one day, he is framed for murder. Ace (Shin Ha-Kyun ) is a game planner, who makes a game for the Korean upper class. He is a villain who makes a city into a big gameboard through technology. Ace and Choi Ik-Ho become adversaries as Choi Ik-Ho jumps into the game to save his brother.

NotesFilming begins December, 2013.

Big-Match.jpg

CastLee Jung Jae - Choi Ik Ho (martial arts star)Shin Ha Kyun - Ace (game planner)Lee Sung Min - Choi Young Ho (Ik-Ho’s older brother)BoA - Soo Kyung (woman of mystery)Kim Eui Sung - Detective DoRa Mi Ran - Young Ho wifeBae Sung Woo - Axe (gang member)Son Ho Joon - Jae Yeol (president of Ik-Ho’s fan club)

Choi Woo Shik - GuruPark Doo Sik - Detective NamKim Yoon Sung - Head of Department Jo

VIDEO- Trailer 1 | 2- Character intro- Production Briefing- Uncut 3 minutes video highlights- 30s Preview- 100% Motion Capture- Recommended Scenes

First Trailer

Second Trailer

LINKAsianWiki | 

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Jung-jae Cast in Action Movie

Korean actors Shin Ha-kyun of SBS’s “All about My Romance” and Lee Jung-jae of box office hit “The Face Reader” will have a fiery showdown on the big screen next year.
Shin and Lee have been cast as the lead actors of new movie, tentatively titled “Big Match,” set to crank in next month and open in the local theaters in the second half of next year.
“Big Match” is an action movie centering around game designer called Ace (Shin) who projected a game for Korea’s wealthiest 0.1 percent of people and martial arts star named Choi Ik-ho (Lee) who rushed into the game barehanded to save his brother.
“It is a commercial film for fun-loving people. I decided to star in the film with expectations after hearing about the project from director Choi Ho,” Lee explained, while Shin also said that he was attracted to the interesting showdown between two men.
The film will be helmed by director Choi Ho, who created 2002 romance film “Who Are You?,” 2006 actioner “Bloody Tie” and 2008 period-set film “Go Go 70s.”
http://www.tenasia.com/archives/75150

BoA Cast in Movie “Big Match” with Lee Sung Min, Lee Jung Jae, and Shin Ha Gyoon
After starring in a Korean drama and a Hollywood movie, singer BoA will be making her Korean silver screen debut in the movie “Big Match” with Lee Sung Min, Lee Jung Jae, and Shin Ha Gyoon.
“Big Match” will be about a video game come to live, as an martial arts star, played by Lee Jung Jae, must put himself actually in the video game to save his brother, played by Lee Sung Min. He will be going against a genius game developer, played by Shin Ha Gyoon. BoA will play a mysterious woman with a unreadable face in the video game, and play an important role in the film. 
Actors Kim Eui Sung, Park Doo Shik, Son Ho Joon, Bae Jung Woo, and Kim Yoon Sung have also been cast in the movie. 
“Big Match” will begin filming next year. 
http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/05/boa-cast-in-movie-big-match-with-lee-sung-min-lee-jung-jae-and-shin-ha-gyoon/#.UtEbNpGBXwI

Choi Woo-shik Cast in Shin Ha-kyun’s Action Movie
2013081210373117589-615x444.jpg
Korean actor Choi Woo-shik has joined one of the most anticipated big screen feature coming up this year.
Choi has been cast in Korean action movie “Big Match,” starring big name stars Lee Jung-jae, Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Sung-min and songstress BoA, his agency JYP Entertainment said on Thursday.
The “Rooftop Prince” star will portray genius hacker “Guru,” who has skilled hacking ability to easily break online security system, teaming up with game designer called Ace (Shin) who projected a game for Korea’s wealthiest 0.1 percent of people.
The upcoming action-specialized movie will describe a showdown between Ace and Choi Ik-ho (Lee Jung-jae) who rushed into the game barehanded to save his brother.
Helmed by director Choi Ho of 2006 actioner “Bloody Tie” and 2008 period-set film “Go Go 70s,” the movie cranked in last December and is slated to hit the local theaters in the second half of this year.
http://www.tenasia.com/archives/76524

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

They got poster shooting on yesterday.
Buq71g1CEAA9l4h.jpg
Caption: 보아 이정재 신하균 "빅매치" 포스터 촬영Trans : Boa Lee Jung Jae Shin Ha Kyun "Big Match" Poster ShootingFrom someone instagram but the person deleted it. Lucky fans got to save it before.
Boa and Kim Eui Sung from his twitter.

잘 나온 사진은 아니지만 어제 빅매치 촬영장에서 보아느님과 한컷 찍었음을 기록해둔다. 날이 갈수록 아름다운 보아느님. pic.twitter.com/i35V5hn6j0

— 김의성 (@lunaboy65)

August 11, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Agreement about the movie production used the local police station or a city for shooting or something like that on early this year.Beb5Nd7CAAAmMD2.jpg
http://www.joongdo.co.kr/jsp/article/article_view.jsp?pq=201401190258

Guest adikkeluangman

From May 9 : Someone spot the film doing shooting at Samgang-dong alley shop lot area. Scene for Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Kyun.10177955_260931180761006_8323238288748311959319_260930790761045_730886119007975610325759_260931247427666_747230443114039
For more pictures : http://bookbybook.co.kr/80212621775

Guest adikkeluangman

18.01.2014 | Meal Support by Made in B during 'Big Match' Filming /1601598_587138454694153_372214805_n.png?1560659_588095724598426_1310190645_n.jpg58986_588095764598422_28022369_n.jpg?oh=560070_588095814598417_2145559742_n.jpg?
Source: BoAtheKorea + Madein_B
Big Match is expected to air in cinemas this Dec. Editing is scheduled to start in July.Via: BoASGFC

Guest adikkeluangman

From BoA instagram. Food and coffee support by her fans.
22.01.2014 'Coffee' Project by BoA DC Gall 1551692_593135047427827_1493958784_n.jpg

20.02.2014 1970833_604388242969174_146567321_n.jpg?
Trans: Food, coffee sent by Made in B and souline~~ Really en~~joyed it ^^ Moka* latte was yummy~~ keke been filming night scenes recently, enjoyably together with the staff who are working hard…

Guest adikkeluangman

Fans capture from last year broadcast:
Lee Jung Jae spotted watching mixed martial art tournament..probably preparing for his upcoming movie Big Match [c]BbrUBwACAAEBG9R.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

BoA on Her New Movie “Big Match”: “I Think There Is a Fighting Instinct in Me”
boa2-800x450.jpg

In a recent interview with Newsen, singer BoA talked a little bit about the new movie that she is currently filming for called “Big Match.”
When asked how a Hollywood film set differs from a Korean movie set, she said, “To be honest, then and now, I’m so busy I don’t even have the time to compare. The only thing I’ve noticed is that set of ‘Big Match’ feels like it has a greater sense of urgency, although that may be attributed to the nature of the film. There are a lot of action scenes, so with rehearsing the action choreography and this and that, time goes by really fast.”
She continued, “It is hard, but they’ve been telling me I fight well, so I’m having a lot of fun. I think there is a fighting instinct in me that I didn’t know about. Lee Jung Jae probably has it much harder than I do.” BoA explained that there were a couple of stills released of Lee Jung Jae in bloody makeup and really tired on set. “I will probably also be next to Lee Jung Jae in a similar state.”
“Right now, everything is new and exciting. From now on, I’m going to have to start getting used to things. I’m slowly learning about what I have to do to do a good job.” BoA also said that if she were to receive another offer from Hollywood, she would definitely take it, as long as it’s within certain boundaries.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/28/boa-on-her-new-movie-big-match-i-think-there-is-a-fighting-instinct-in-me/#.U16A9PnIa8w

Guest adikkeluangman

BiLRoT9CYAA15k8.jpg

20140308 J-WAVE Radio DONUTS

From Japan radio, she talk about this movie and her Japanese single. I can't understand Japanese all but she mention fans gift or visit her on the filming site. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived