Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

The maknae of movie cast Choi Woo Shik and Son Ho Joon celebration shot for Pepero Day. They even pose following their poster line.
10614154_658035734315024_234140561530909

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

BoA Appears in Grazia Photo Shoot, Talks about Acting Career
Fashion magazine Grazia has released photographs of singer BoA from a photo shoot and interview for the publication. BoA will also be featured on the front cover of the magazine.
The star posed in a range of warm-looking winter fashion items for the photo shoot and spoke to the magazine about her acting career. BoA is set to star in upcoming action thriller “Big Match” alongside actor Lee Jung Jae. The film will be released on November 27.
BoA2.jpg

BoA told Grazia, “I am just starting my acting career. As a result, whatever I do will come across as very new. I think that is one of the advantages of acting. It has been a very long time since I was a rookie, so I was nervous about the project, but I enjoyed the rookie status, too. I could feel that people pay a lot of attention to rookies and have a lot of love for them.”
The full photo shoot and interview with BoA can be seen in the forthcoming issue of Grazia.
BoA1.jpg

BoA3.jpgBoAF.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/17/boa-appears-in-grazia-photo-shoot-talks-about-acting-career/

Guest adikkeluangman

Will We Be Seeing Both JYJ and TVXQ at the “Big Match” Movie Premiere?
Boy bands JYJ and TVXQ could be set to attend the same event for the first time since the three members of JYJ split from TVXQ. There is a possibility that both groups could end up attending the premiere of the movie “Big Match,” which will take place on November 24.
TVXQ is represented by talent agency SM Entertainment, and could be attending the screening to support fellow SM star BoA, who will be appearing in the film.
JYJ_TVXQ.jpg

For their part, the members of JYJ may also be at the event to offer their support for actor Lee Jung Jae, who is on the roster at JYJ’s talent agency C-JeS Entertainment and also stars in “Big Match.”
Sports Hankook reports that what makes this event different from others that involved both agencies is that Lee Jung Jae and BoA both are huge entities in their respective agencies, and that we can expect a grand red carpet line-up from the VIP event.
The three members of JYJ were originally part of TVXQ, but left the group in 2009. A lengthy legal dispute ensued between SM and C-JeS, and was not fully resolved until late 2012.
Media outlet Sports Hankook carried a quote on this matter from a senior source at one of the talent agencies who asked to remain anonymous. The source reportedly said, “On the face of it, it seems as though there is still some ill feeling between the two agencies. Among the artists and staff, however, there is no bad blood at all. Fans might think that the ‘Big Match’ premiere could cause discomfort for theses artists, but that is not the case.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/17/will-we-be-seeing-both-jyj-and-tvxq-at-the-big-match-movie-premiere/

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jung Jae compliments BoA’s acting in “Big Match”
On November 22nd, veteran actor Lee Jung Jae conducted an interview with MBN Star and discussed his experience filming Big Match with superstar BoA!
1138-e1416724431868.jpg

When Lee Jung Jae was asked which star he felt most in sync with during the filming, the star answered BoA without a moment of hesitation. He commented, “I think I was most in sync with BoA because our roles had a lot of interaction and we spent much time working together. On set, I always monitor the scenes and other actors and staff always agreed that BoA could make a career out of acting if she wanted.”
When asked about other actors, Lee Jung Jae mentioned that he is keeping an eye on BIGBANG’s T.O.P and JYJ’s Park Yoochun. He stated, “In my mind, Park Yoochun has always been a singer more than an actor, but his acting in Haemoo took me by surprise.”
The movie Big Match is set to hit the theaters on the November 27th.
http://www.koreaboo.com/kmovie/lee-jung-jae-compliments-boas-acting-big-match/
-----Lee Jung Jae runs away as he gets asked about if he had a kiss scene with La Mi Ran
Lee Jung Jae ran away as he was asked if he had a kiss scene with her.
20141122222736_54708f4809bf7_1.jpg

On November 22nd, Lee Jung Jae and La Mi Ran appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview.
Reporter Kim Sang Min asked Lee Jung Jae, "Are you older than La Mi Ran? Everyone was quite surprised about it," and Lee Jung Jae said, "La Mi Ran is a very lovely and cute little actress."
However, as Kim Sang Min asked him if he had a kiss scene with her, Lee Jung Jae said, "I don't know," and ran away.
Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin drew attention by giving a clever answer as she was asked about her boyfriend.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=341654

Guest adikkeluangman

[bIG MATCH] Production Briefing Video:

Event poster for movie goers. They used new still of Lee Jung Jae.1476089_662443150540949_256239418358151910344828_662443160540948_872795845281289

10629614_662443153874282_20191118714278210383001_662443157207615_34049339466018710374491_662443163874281_12347151412126410547577_662443167207614_342444620971352

-----BoA talks about her career, celebrating her 15th year since debut, and approaching her 30's
Singer-actress BoA revealed her thoughts on celebrating her 15th anniversary since her debut, reaching her 30s, and her career path as a celebrity during a recent interview for her movie, 'Big Match.'
BoA talked about her age as she recently turned 28 (29 Korean age) and is approaching her 30s. The idol revealed, "Honestly, I don't really live thinking too much about age. It hasn't hit me yet." 
20141125_1416886042_50070300_1_99_201411

The idol was then asked if she was satisfied with the life that she led during her 20s. BoA answered, "I lived a life of no regrets. I was busy, I worked, started acting, and even tried being a judge. I really lived it fully." 
She continued, "Next year, I'll be 30 and it will be my 15th anniversary since I debuted. I lived half my life as a celebrity. Honestly, I don't remember myself when I wasn't a celebrity. For someone who is reaching their 30s, their memories of being in elementary school is blurry. I'm the same way. Even 10 years from now, I want to live a life as satisfying in my 30's as in my 20's." 
As the idol was spending her days busily promoting for her upcoming movie, 'Big Match,' BoA revealed that she didn't have much else she was interested in at the moment and that she was currently working like an animal. She said, "I haven't had more than two weeks of rest for the past 14 years. If I wanted to rest, I would be able to, but it's not easy. I hear that you have to work like a cow? I don't really think that I'm having a hard time. It has just become a part of my lifestyle." 
Meanwhile, BoA is to appear in the upcoming movie, 'Big Match,' featuring actor Lee Jung Jae and Son Ho Joon. The movie is to premiere in theaters on November 27. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/boa-talks-about-her-career-celebrating-her-15th-year-since-debut-and-approaching-her-30s

Guest adikkeluangman

[bIG MATCH] Uncut 3 minutes video highlights

Scenes Recommended Events! One of the prize is the outfit that LJJ wear in this movie.10437788_663260163792581_688466118192937

-----A special poster for 'Big Match' was released.
20141128013014_547751960dceb_1.jpg

On November 27th, movie 'Big Match' was officially released along with a new special poster.
The poster shows the main characters of 'Big Match' showing big smiles together.
Each of them are expressing their characters with their outfits, and many movie fans are showing huge anticipation for the movie.
The poster includes Lee Jung Jae, Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Sung Min, BoA, Kim Eui Sung, La Mi Ran, Bae Sung Woo, Son Ho Jun, and Choi Woo Shik, who all are top actors and actresses of Korea, and many people are showing huge curiosity about the collaboration that they are going to show.
Meanwhile, movie 'Big Match' is currently being played at every movie theaters of Korea.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=342879

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] BoA Talks Filming Action Scenes in Negative Degree Weather for ‘Big Match’
BoA shared having filmed tough actions scenes without being treated like an actress.
BoA, who has entered her 14th year since her debut, signaled her new beginning. She took on the role of the mysterious red angel ‘Soo Kyung’ in the movie Big Match, guiding Choi Ik Ho (Lee Jung Jae) who tries to save his brother.
On November 25, BoA met with Newsen in a café in Samchung-dong and said, “Director Choi Ho apparently sent the scripts over to cast me when he was working on Go Go 70 but I never saw the scripts. I think there was a mistake with the company,” and added, “I met director Choi Ho for the first time and he encouraged me saying that he thinks I will do well. I told him that I enjoyed reading the scenario and that I want to take the role, even though it would be a difficult role for an actress. Then he asked me if I’m good at exercising and things like that and I ended up joining the movie.”
81674002.jpg

For BoA, the first filming for Big Match was a battle with the cold. BoA said, “On the first day of filming, I had to fight Lee Jung Jae at the field of reeds near Han river. I wasn’t embarrassed because I knew Lee Jung Jae sunbae from before. But it did feel different meeting him at the set as an actress.”
“Instead of feeling embarrassed by rolling on the field with Lee Jung Jae sunbaenim, I felt very cold. It was negative 17 degrees that day, the coldest day so far. The Han river was really cold. I can’t stand cold very well so I had a tough time. I didn’t receive any special treatment because I was an actress. Everyone just called me Soo Kyung and told me to act out all the action scenes. I got help in certain parts from a double but for the most part, I acted them out myself.”
About director Choi Ho’s praise claiming that she is like a stuntwoman, BoA said, “I practiced action for about three months. I checked my movements many times in front of the camera,” and added, “He always praised me on the set. He would also try to persuade me to take the action scenes without using a double. I would complain about it. Even for the scene where it only shows the back of me running, he said, ‘you can do this right?’ and wanted me to act it out myself.”
About looking thinner than usual in the movie, BoA said, “I probably look thinner towards the end of the movie. I didn’t weigh myself but most of the filming took place throughout the night. I think that’s why I lost more weight.”
81674003.jpg

To play as the former boxer, BoA reportedly maintained her well-defined abs throughout filming by watching her diet and practicing action scenes. But sadly, the scene that reveals BoA’s abs was cut out in the editing process.
When asked how she takes care of her health, BoA said, “I get cold very easily. So I tried taking oriental medicine but it was no use. It was good thing that I didn’t catch a cold or get sick during filming.”
Meanwhile, Big Match is a movie about fighter Choi Ik Ho (Lee Jung Jae) trying to save his brother Choi Young Ho (Lee Sung Min) from the genius villain Ace (Shin Ha Kyun). It stars Lee Jung Jae, Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Sung Min, BoA, Kim Eui Sung, Ra Mi Ran, Bae Sung Woo, Son Ho Jun, Choi Woo Shin and more and is set to premiere on November 26.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81674/interview-boa-talks-filming-action-scenes-in-negative-degree-weather-for-big-match

Guest adikkeluangman

[big Match] 30 seconds preview

Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Kyun doing fan-service at Konkuk University Entrance Fountain Square on Nov 20. Lucky fans.10660087_663316007120330_6465475882761371526260_663316030453661_1038757486507505

10380888_663316033786994_622012015881159B24jjn3CcAATKaS.jpgB24jkCuCAAE4OHE.jpgB24jkcfCEAAG-vp.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

BoA Kickstarts Her Domestic Acting Career with “Big Match” to Positive Reviews
Singer BoA made her domestic screen debut with “Big Match” to positive reviews. Action films demand much more than just good acting from an actress, and BoA exceeded expectations with her professionalism.
In “Big Match,” BoA captured viewers with her fluency in the action scenes. She held her own as the only female actor in the action scenes, impressing viewers with her energy, power, and expressiveness.
201412041120770370_547fc9d74a67c_99_2014

BoA explained, “I have long received acting offers, but at the time I was so involved in my music that I could not seriously consider acting. However, after participating in the Hollywood movie “Make Your Move,” I developed an interest in acting.”
She plays the role of the mysterious Soo Kyung who, under the orders of the Ace (Shin Ha Kyun), guides the protagonist Choi Ik Ho (Lee Jung Jae) to his next mission. To prepare for the role, BoA underwent special action training for five months before filming.
Lee Jung Jae commented, “I know of BoA as a singer who ever since she was little devoted herself to her craft. She has that in common with the character Soo Kyung. When BoA comes to set, you can tell she has practiced a lot. She is truly a professional.”
Meanwhile, “Big Match” has drawn a total of 724,803 viewers, as last recorded on December 3.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/04/boa-kickstarts-her-domestic-acting-career-with-big-match-to-positive-reviews/

Guest adikkeluangman

[big Match] 100% Motion Capture Video

Indomitable fighter '최익호'! A real tough guy! Charismatic Lee Jungjae! You can see the peak attraction to Lee Jungjae through the magazine Vogue Korea December issue^^1509683_663624833756114_298537120731711110172839_663624840422780_703701552903935

10419578_663624847089446_5231857819041321385308_663624853756112_7829564670494699

• 2 weeks later...

Archived