[Official] ♡ Jung Kyung Ho ♡ Sooyoung ♡ (Real Life Couple) SooKyung

sugarplum892

Recently, South Korean rapper, Outsider, released a new album. This is a music video to one of his songs:

아웃사이더 (Outsider) - "바람곁에 [Wind Breeze]" (with. Lee Eun Mi) MV

Jung Kyungho starred in the music video. (I noticed that around 1:43 & 2:28, he wore his promise ring ^^)

SOURCE; 아웃사이더@youtube

y9woyWL.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Kyung Ho responds to breakup rumors surrounding him and Girls’ Generation Sooyoungakhbd_1024-e1428964623189.png

Actor Jung Kyung Ho recently responded to the latest rumors surrounding his relationship with Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung.

During an interview that took place on the set of his latest JTBC drama Fall In Love With Soo Jung, Jung Kyung Ho spoke on his relationship with Sooyoung, showing his confusion on the breakup rumors as he commented, “I don’t know why these rumors are around. I just met her yesterday.” 

Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho confirmed their relationship to the public after it was revealed they were dating in January 2014

credit: www.koreaboo.com

• 4 weeks later...

@lavelyshai Agree~

Currently, Jung Kyungho is starring in a JTBC drama called "Falling for Innocence" and in a press conference one month ago, he was asked about Sooyoung.

(the title of this article is kind of misleading since the interviewer was the one bringing up Sooyoung's name -_-). Anyways, it's sweet how they are supportive of each other :)

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90410/jung-kyung-ho-brings-up-girlfriend-snsds-sooyoung-during-drama-press-conference

around 1:40 (Jung Kyungho was smiling when he was talking about Sooyoung :D)

Someone pointed this out. 

Jung Kyungho & Sooyoung's couple phone case

aww, how cute~  (I didn't notice this xD)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anne018

Hi guys. I'm new here and i accidentally posted a vid. lol Well, after watching Falling for Innocence, I totally fell for Jung Kyung Ho. I knew that he's Sooyoung's boyfriend but i didn't give much attention to him. Not after the drama. hahaha After falling, I watched Heartless City in just 20 hours (yeah, I didn't sleep lol). I just finished watching Law of the City and i got to know a little of Kyung Ho's personalty and I think that's the reason why Sooyoung fell for him. 

I actually read all the posts in this forum and I'm seriously having butterflies whenever i read about this two having dates and couple items. 

Ahhh about the vid that i posted. Around 1:52 see "THAT" the "RING"? hahaha I don't know if you already saw that but i was O_O  when i saw it. If it's really a couple ring... then he's just too showy. hahaha Isn't he? Even in his recent event? hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi anne018 and welcome to soompi! :)

Jung Kyungho has a weibo now! :)

(someone from weibo combined their recent pictures) :)

oeV2383.jpg

Jung Kyungho liked this picture of Sooyoung with one of her close friends on instagram (he knows this person too):

CKAgU2UUYAAvuZ1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sooare

Hi anne018 and welcome to soompi! :)

Jung Kyungho has a weibo now! :)

(someone from weibo combined their recent pictures) :)

oeV2383.jpg

Jung Kyungho liked this picture of Sooyoung with one of her close friends on instagram (he knows this person too):

CKAgU2UUYAAvuZ1.jpg

i think this person sister jung kyung ho

maybe

• 2 weeks later...

i think this person sister jung kyung ho

maybe

Hm...as of now, I am not sure if he has siblings.

"The 2nd video also shows a restaurant Sooyoung goes to

with her actor boyfriend from time to time. They started coming to

the place after the revelation of their relationship. The owner said they make reservations

and often come in casual clothing. They don't seem to bother covering their faces when

arriving to the restaurant." (by glider003)

credit; uploader

[151028] Jung Kyung Ho's support for Sooyoung

Sooyoung is leading a KBS drama special called "Perfect Sense", and Jung Kyung Ho sent her a coffee cart. So supportive and sweet of him! :)

Coffee Pong shared pictures on October 28, writing, "Support for Sooyoung in drama 'Perfect Sense'~ It's a truly special support~ It was for the hardworking Sooyoung and the staff members from none other than Jung Kyung Ho - as expected of the innocent, warm-hearted Jung Kyung Ho that Coffee Pong knows.

"Even home-made waffles and beverages!  Sooyoung drank the warm hot chocolate and even smiled, saying it was delicious; Kang Kyun Sung drank yuzu ade and took a picture, saying the coffee car was pretty~ We will do a good job relaying Jung Kyung Ho's warm heart."

Translation source; http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/jung-kyung-ho-sends-coffee-cart-to-the-set-of-his-girlfriend-sooyoungs-drama

GWfn9dU.jpg

FIzPPNK.jpg

SOURCE; kjm830911@instagram

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

can i spam?

like here's more

:CF8Wc9iUIAABG1a_zpso5pl0wnj.jpg

CF8WfQEVAAAOU4X_zpsvlue4bwd.jpg

Kyungho's Falling For Innocence & Sooyoung's Perfect Sense filmed on the same location it seems hahaha

anyone who have watched Falling For Innocence? i kinda noticed how Kyungho's character was a bit similar to Sooyoung's Lee BomYi. they had heart transplant, then their donors are romantically linked to the people they ended up with.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2016 at 6:56 AM, LavelyShai said:

@strawbery210

Unfortunately, there aren't many updates on them as a couple. We know they're still going strong, but they are private and don't really make anything known public. Kyung Ho following her on Instagram and sending that food struck to her drama set was as public as they get lol 

Also, Sooyoung is in talks to star in a new OCN drama with Seo In Guk. Nothing has been confirmed as far as I know. 

Yuri kinda confirmed the Sooyoung OCN drama alrdy

well, they're really very private. but i like how Kyungho throws hint about their relationship .. i hope to hear more of them in the future.

Kyungho's drama with Jang Nara is funny!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/20/2016 at 8:19 PM, andrea13 said:

I have a question... It is true that JKH and SY broke up? II would like to know if is true... 

no they are still together ^^

[160420] Jung Kyung Ho & Sooyoung spotted together attending History Boys show :D

CgiiFxEUkAE11wJ.jpg

c; moonbyul907@twitter

On 4/20/2016 at 11:22 PM, mystic11 said:

no they are still together ^^

[160420] Jung Kyung Ho & Sooyoung spotted together attending History Boys show :D

c; moonbyul907@twitter

I just saw the picture on another site and I had to go here to spazz about it ! It is so cute and amazing how they are still going strong ! I guess they are really going to get married, haha.

Archived