[Official] ♡ Jung Kyung Ho ♡ Sooyoung ♡ (Real Life Couple) SooKyung

sugarplum892

Woops.. Soompi already did..
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Jung Kyung Ho Discusses Marriage and Relationship with Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoungan0ya October 7, 2014sooyoung-jung-kyung-ho.jpg
Actor Jung Kyung Ho has discussed the current state and future prospects of his relationship with Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung.With the premiere of his latest film “Manhole” only getting closer, the star sat down with media outlet Joynews for an interview on October 7. He revealed his plans to take time off after wrapping up SBS’ “Endless Love,” and added, “I want to travel to Mount Everest after the drama ends.”
Regarding his open relationship with Sooyoung, the actor said, “We are doing well,” and added he is currently watching Sooyoung’s drama, “My Spring Day.”
When asked about marriage plans, he revealed, “While nothing has been decided, if there is an opportunity, it [marriage] might take place quickly.”
In August, Jung Kyung Ho confirmed he is planning to propose to Sooyoung if he receives a ‘Best Actor Award.’
Meanwhile, “Manhole” premieres on October 8.
source: Soompi

How cool is that? He wants to go to Mount Everest. Woaahhh~~

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^
awww, Sooyoung and Jung Kyungho on a date :) (it's nice to know that they are having free time after they both finished drama filming ^^) and it's also nice to see them going out and eating peacefully (no journalists roaming around) instead of having to eat in the car for their date now~

@LavelyShai the picture seems to point out that they are wearing couple rings, but is it really though? because Sooyoung often wears her Soshi ring too ^^ (I can't really see the ring quite clearly on Sooyoung). Hmm...they are wearing it on their ring finger...idk xD

Another picture~

(the cup pointed out, Sooyoung eating Singapore's Chili Crab, and partial "Singapore" name behind Kyungho)

B2Uw1VBCMAEBQCF.jpg
credit; HaneySone@twitter

(from their instagrams)

knkFheJ.jpg
credit; jpark@soshified

@LavelyShai yes, it seems that they were actually together since they uploaded the pictures on the same day (only pictures of themselves were posted, but I can understand why they did that though). From the pictures, it doesn't look they were out with anybody else other than them. As @sakura22 mentioned below, I guess they were both the photographers :)

About the ring, here is the Soshi ring I was talking about (SNSD has few others too):

Hmm...now that I am seeing this picture again (Sooyoung is wearing two rings), I am guessing the one on her ring finger is the couple ring? and the one on her index finger is the Soshi ring :)

(2014)
https://24.media.tumblr.com/f53c3696666edabf1d8db9cedb9e9576/tumblr_n2fmkmz8DS1rs68xto2_1280.jpg

(2012?/2013?)
R5VhfI6.jpg

Most likely from the rings Sooyoung has, probably she is wearing the couple ring when she was at the restuaraunt. She probably changes rings often, from Soshi ring to couple ring (and doesn't wear it as much to avoid being captured in public). I notice Jung Kyung Ho doesn't wear a ring when he goes to public press conferences/events, but this is the first I actually saw him wearing a ring (so it could be a couple ring).

I think sooyoung only wears the couple ring on private and not during official/GG business to avoid it being captured by media and out of respect for fans. Or it may be its new and they just got it.

I was still unsure about the bucket cup but then I saw a little bit of placemat in KH's ig pic and on SY's and that verified it. SY was the photographer of KH's pic and vice versa.

They prolly didnt expect fans would be able to spot the similaritities and figure out that they were on a date.

I am glad they posted it up cause that means they are dating happily.

• 5 weeks later...

There's an article today about Sooyoung going on musical theater date with Kyungho. lolIt turns out the musical is none other than Sooyoung's sister, Choi Soojin's 'All Shook Up'. Kyungho came in first and waited Sooyoung before she seated beside him along with her parents. 
Here's the article: (x) (x)
Sadly, there's no picture for proof...

Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho enjoy a date at musical 'All Shook Up' to support Sooyoung's sister

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho are also said to have recently enjoyed a musical date!

The couple attended the musical 'All Shook Up' at Hongik Daehangno Art Center in Jongnogu, Seoul on the 12th. The two were spotted sitting together in casual clothes among the audience. They came out to show their support for Sooyoung's older sister Choi Soo Jin, who plays the role of Lorraine. Sooyoung's parents were also present with the couple. It's said that when Sooyoung's sister came out to bow, Jung Kyung Ho enthusiastically shouted out as he clapped, showing the close bond he shares with his girlfriend's family.

Seeing how Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee were also recently spotted watching 'All Shook Up' to support fellow g.o.d member Son Ho Young, the musical seems to be a popular date spot!

CREDIT; LINK

[141213] 
Apparently this person saw Sooyoung & Jung Kyungho together~and they were on a date again! :)
It seems they went to a restaurant/cafe & did Christmas shopping.Hopefully, they will feel more at ease dating without worrying what others think and enjoy life like this :)
Snapshots of the place: http://m.blog.naver.com/ksaloveyou/220209193574
Picture caption: "앗!구경하고 있는데 소녀시대 수영이랑 전경호가 데이트하러 들어왔음 ㅋㅋ 우와~~~~~"
DktFRWI.jpg
SOURCE; LINK

• 2 weeks later...

lol, this is random, but you know how Sooyoung sang an OST for her drama "My Spring Days" called "Wind Flower"? I wanted to see if Jung Kyungho had sung any OSTs before and this is what I found:

Kyungho has sung an OST as well before :)

(solo)
[2004] Jung Kyungho
- "Precious Person ["I'm Sorry, I Love You" Drama OST]

(with co-actors)
[2006] Jung Kyungho,  Lee Tae Sung, Haeng Seok Lee - <듀스> 우리는 ("Gangter High" Movie  OST)

Sooyoung - "Wind Flower" ["My Spring Days" Drama OST]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTKNa3rI0E
CREDITS; UPLOADER

How has he had more OSTs than her and her main occupation is a singer?

:P

Actually, if you check Sooyoung's wiki, she has sung osts before. One is a solo called "I Am" (Korean Version) for an anime called "Inuyasha". And another called "Kkok" for SBS "Working Mom" with Yuri :)

I thought it is cute that they can be out in public together now, like attending musical and christmas shopping and I especially like her winning speech. i think its important that while you still keep relationship private you need to ensure that you thank your loved ones especially when celebrating your success.

Kyungho won an award too for a film , if not the same night

@LavelyShai‌ I was surprised she mentioned him but I think its pretty cool for her to have done so. Its not over the top and not none at all.

A sooyoung fan mentioned it in twitter that he won the same night I think but I didnt see any clip of winning award so I am not sure if he attended it.

• 2 weeks later...

LavelyShai said: @sakura22Yeah I liked how she said it naturally & quickly to not draw attention to anything other than her shock at winning. I don't even think a lot of people picked it up, they were just focused on her winning and mentioning Kam Woo Sung. 
If he didn't attend the award ceremony in which he won the award then we won't see a speech. Did he win at MBC or was there another thing that happened at the same time?

@aparecium321‌ it was definitely around the same time Sooyoung won hers.

With all the recent developments, mentioned in award speech, spotted on a date together and with the family and now him with the couple ring, I am prepping myself for wedding bells, soon or not, feels like the plans are already there.

LavelyShai said: I didn't know he'd already won several best new actor awards then he probably did mean best actor however there's no telling when he'd win that so I think he was just saying that. Why make her wait if it takes him some years to win it? I also think he's planning it soon if it wasn't done already. Sooyoung originally didn't want her relationship going public until she was being recognized as an actress, Makes sense because she didn't want anyone connecting her getting roles to her boyfriend & didn't want to be referred to as "Jung Kyung Ho's girlfriend, Sooyoung..."

Archived