[Official] ♡ Jung Kyung Ho ♡ Sooyoung ♡ (Real Life Couple) SooKyung

sugarplum892

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SummerA

Jung Kyungho has just won for Best Bad Boy in Drama Fever Award
Here is his acceptance speech

So, he's back to Korea already. So sad because Sooyoung has to go to Japan for several days. It's hard for two celebrity to dating :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SummerA

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/91250/20140512/10-things-sooyoung-kyung-ho-relationship.htm

I can totally imagine number 1 and 2 :D

OH EM GEE. I found out that Jung Kyung Ho's family drama is going to air on SBS !! It means more interviews on Hanbam :D I am so freakin' happy. Please, God, hears our prays for some crazy and adorable moments between the two of them like a video message or I don't know, gaaah <3

• 3 weeks later...

Eeekkk extremely spazzworthy that he finally mentions her. Gahh can you feel the love?? Can ya? Hahaha dont mind me!

@LavelyShai‌ cant believe he actually mentioned her! But I'm happy!

I have a feeling that SooYoung will cameo in his new variety show. Not physically though. But more like teased or mentioned.

GAH, my heart was spazzing when I read the title of the article on mwave and then, I fell down in disappointment. I know they can't be "she is my girlfriend, i love her so much" and blablabla but damn it, it just feels so weird like something is wrong with their relationship or some stuffs like that. DONT BREAK MY HEART. It's so fragile --'I hope they show something on Hanbam. I WILL BE SO FURIOUS IF THEY DONT. Gosh' I am so desperate lol.
I hope someone is going to sub Laws of the City. It seems cool :D

Guest SummerA

asiiatdu82 said: GAH, my heart was spazzing when I read the title of the article on mwave and then, I fell down in disappointment. I know they can't be "she is my girlfriend, i love her so much" and blablabla but damn it, it just feels so weird like something is wrong with their relationship or some stuffs like that. DONT BREAK MY HEART. It's so fragile --'I hope they show something on Hanbam. I WILL BE SO FURIOUS IF THEY DONT. Gosh' I am so desperate lol.
I hope someone is going to sub Laws of the City. It seems cool :D

Guest SummerA

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/74550-sooyoung-is-engaged-to-jung-kyungho/?hl=%2Bsooyoung+%2Bengaged+%2Bkyungho

Sooyoung is engaged to Jung Kyungho??

Guest sonequeen

On the first episode of SBS's new variety program 'Laws of the Jungle in New York,' which aired on June 11, Girls' Generation's Sooyoung came up during her boyfriend Jung Kyung Ho's phone conversation with actress Choi Yeo Jin.

Another person on the show, Kim Sung Soo, heard incorrectly that Choi Yeo Jin was going to be a female cast member so he dialed her up.  He warned her, "We're in the middle of recording, so you can't curse (over the phone)."

She proved to be good friends with Jung Kyung Ho, saying, "I filmed 'Sorry, I Love you' with Jung Kyung Ho."  When asked what she thought of him, she suddenly said, "Kyung Ho, I love you."

Kim Sung Soo said, "You know he has a girlfriend, right?  You, you know what group his girlfriend is in, right?" bringing up Girls' Generation's Sooyoung.  She said she knew, then asked jokingly, "Aren't I better?" so Kim Sung Soo asked Jung Kyung Ho whom he liked better, Choi Yeo Jin or Sooyoung.

A taken aback and flustered Jung Kyung Ho said, "I like them both."  As he also called Choi Yeo Jin 'noona,' she asked, "Why are you suddenly calling me noona?  Just be comfortable with me.  Don't draw a line at noona for me," jokingly hinting she would not be sister zoned, which made poor Jung Kyung Ho even more taken aback.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/jung-kyung-ho-is-forced-to-choose-between-choi-yeo-jin-and-girlfriend-girls-generations-sooyoung

He's getting a lot of hate right now.

Some people have just started to criticise JKH over his response in the article. I thought it was blown out of proportion.

He was trying to be neutral and considerate over the noona and his gf I think. Plus he is friends with CYJ.

I thought that CYJ was a more inappropriate for making Sooyoung's bf to compare her and Sooyoung a snsd member in the first place. Guess JKH didnt expect that and didnt really know how to react or what to say cause its his first variety show.

But its just the usual case of when you're seeing someone famous, people pay more attention to you and suddenly they realise youre alright and they like you.

Anyway, hope SY and JKH relationship is going strong and they are doing well in their shows and work.

Guest chappykoo

hai guys.. yeah JKH gets lots of hates until now because of his answer in that varshow..but i dont really like the actress response about Sooyoung :( i might be biased..btw about the ring, the ring SY wears on her index finger has been a long time already far before the sisterhood rings from healing camp..i notticed she started wearing it during her early hanbam days tho...not sure what ring that was but i thought it was a couple ring with her BF at first (before she confirmed dating with JKH)
btw again, i heard SY promoting JKH drama in hanbam lolol

Jung Kyung Ho was with the other cast members of Endless Love on a segment of One Night of TV Entertainment. The reporter teased him about Sooyoung and he smiled widely. No video reaction from Sooyoung though. I am pretty sure she was present during that episode or was she in Japan ? I only heard Yoon Do Hyun (her co host)'s voice.

Jung Kyung Ho is asked a peculiar Girls' Generation question in New York for 'Laws of the City'

Sooyoung's boyfriend, Jung Kyung Ho, experienced a mental break down on the June 25 installment of SBS's 'Laws of the City in New York' as he, Ailee, and their superintendent went to find work.

The superintendent, Anthony, showed off his Korean speaking skills and was revealed to be a fan of Girls' Generation, which caused Ailee to burst into laughter and animated sweat drops to crown Jung Kyung Ho's head.

Ailee mentioned that she was friends with Tiffany so the superintendent asked Jung Kyung Ho, "Are you friends with Girls' Generation, too?"  Anthony joked whether Jung Kyung Ho was in the band to which the Korean actor asked why would he be in the group.

As a knockout, Anthony asked, "Don't you like girls?" to which Ailee again burst into laughter.  Check out the amusing scene at around 25:43 below.

allkpop
(It's seriously awesome to have more and more news about them ! I watched Sooyoung's parts when Endless Love had their interview and I think Yoon Do Hyun teased her by saying JKH was awesome (?) and she had that shy smile. Then, he said something like "Timing is killer" because Sooyoung introduced the next topic which was about some celebrities' marriage ? Someone corrects me if I got all wrong lol
P.S. I don't know if I could or not post the allkpop article on a soompi forum lol so someone notify me please :)

Guest mentrachan

LavelyShai said: SummerA said: http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/74550-sooyoung-is-engaged-to-jung-kyungho/?hl=%2Bsooyoung+%2Bengaged+%2Bkyungho

Sooyoung is engaged to Jung Kyungho??

Archived