Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Official] ♡ Jung Kyung Ho ♡ Sooyoung ♡ (Real Life Couple) SooKyung

[From. SOOYOUNG] SONE always deserves better!!:)

Finally, formally, officialy~~
Girls’ Generation’s comeback, doodoong!! It’s been announced!?ㅎㅎ
In the meantime.. Our fans were going we miss soshi~.. Then I want to see them soon~..
And then I want to see them right now~.. and then how you felt like, whoa!! I’d be happy if they would just come out now!!
I know it all:-( hing..

You all have the right to hope for this or that and more
You all tucked away your feelings, one by one, and, even if it wasn’t for a long time, wanting to see us as a whole
You worked hard at voting.. ㅜㅜ I wanted to express my thanks each and every time..
But I didn’t know what to start with, so I think that’s why it wasn’t easy ㅜㅜ .. ㅎㅎ
Lately, I’ve been thinking how important the “etiquette”
of expressing feelings of sorriness and thanks is the closer you are..ㅎㅎ

Because the other members are communicating with you through sns, during our 1 year break
I’m hoping the emptiness would have been filled at least a little bit..
For the long time you believed and waited for us
I don’t know if it’s because we got the thoughts of needing to show you our better music and performances..
But we wanted to spend more time preparing perfectly^_^
Our SONE.. Always have to see the best things.. It’s only suitable for you to see the best things..
You have the right.. And you can hope for more^_^

Starting today, it’s now Soshi day, everyday ! Let’s run!! ㅎㅎ

Let’s.. meet soon.!!!

[TRANS] by @ch0sshi

1604506_592202824187927_1616932651_n.jpg

So, I just finished watching Fasten Your Belt and I laughed so hard because Ha Jung Woo really didn't try to hide their relationship but instead making it quite obvious :
SPOILER SPOILER for the one wanting to watch and not knowing anything about it.- First of all, not only the girlfriend's name is Sooyoung but her profile picture on her Facebook looks exatcly the same than the one Sooyoung had on her SNS (Cyworld ?). Like the pose, the hairstyle, colour or whatever lol.- Then, He mentioned Japan and her birthday and if you remember, Kyung Ho reserved a restaurant for her in Japan for her birthday in 2013.- Finally, in the movie, a Sport Newspaper claimed that he had a scandal with a girlgroup member but he denied saying that they were only church buddies. Seriously, I died at that one.(can't remember everything but you gotta be dumb or living under a rock for not knowing that all of these pointed out to Sooyoung and Kyung Ho's dating scandal back in 2013. Not talking about the confirmation they are dating because the movie was released at the end of 2013 and they were still denying)
But yeah, overall, the movie is to make fun of the top super mega movie star actor so I can understand why, at tha time, they included his "recent" dating rumors but y'know, it's just so hilarious. I really wonder if Sooyoung ever watched that movie. Most likely lol. Kyung Ho must have liked it so much and I really wonder how he managed to finish all his cuts because seriously, he said the name of Sooyoung quite a lot.

@asiiatdu82 I knew they threw hints in that movie, but that seems like so much was thrown in there just to see if anyone would catch it. I wonder if Sooyoung saw it and how she felt about their situation being hinted at throughout the movie. How did you watch it? I want to see it now. 

LavelyShai said: @asiiatdu82 I knew they threw hints in that movie, but that seems like so much was thrown in there just to see if anyone would catch it. I wonder if Sooyoung saw it and how she felt about their situation being hinted at throughout the movie. How did you watch it? I want to see it now. 

Thanks @asiiatdu82, I really want to see it now. Yeah I'm pretty sure she was told about it ahead of time before they filmed. Yeah comments can be pretty bad about her, but there's nothing negative to actually say about her anyways so they pull out random stuff. But Sooyoung is awesome and Kyung Ho must have seen something he really liked to be dating her this long. 

LavelyShai said: Thanks @asiiatdu82, I really want to see it now. Yeah I'm pretty sure she was told about it ahead of time before they filmed. Yeah comments can be pretty bad about her, but there's nothing negative to actually say about her anyways so they pull out random stuff. But Sooyoung is awesome and Kyung Ho must have seen something he really liked to be dating her this long. 

Haha Sooyoung is like a ray of sunshine :D
I always had this feeling she'd date someone older than her because she does seem very mature for her age despite being one of the younger members. That's probably why I loved her chemistry with Lee Jong Hyuk & Oh Ji Ho, she just seem older than what she is (not in the looks department lol). 
I'm with you, I want one public date or appearance somewhere just so we can spazz. Sooyoung. Kyung Ho, you guys can go somewhere public..right? :))

OMG! We'll finally hear more about Kyung Ho from Sooyoung \:D/ \:D/
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Girls’ Generation’s YoonA and Sooyoung Will Talk About Boyfriends on “Healing Camp”l group Girls’ Generation recently starred as guests on “Healing Camp.”

According to one entertainment representative, Girls’ Generation participated in the recording session for SBS’s “Healing Camp” on March 5.

On that day, all of the Girls’ Generation were present as nine members. Although Sooyoung and YoonA could not partake in the recording of MBC’s “Radio Star,” all of the members were able to make it for recording of “Healing Camp” and shared personal stories. Sooyoung and YoonA also talked about their respective boyfriends Jung Kyung Ho and Lee Seung Gi, with regards to their love stories.

The episode of “Healing Camp” featuring Girls’ Generation is scheduled to air sometime in the middle of March.

In related news, Girls’ Generation will be having their comeback stage on “M! Countdown” on March 6 for their newest album, “Mr.Mr.” 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/05/girls-generations-yoona-and-sooyoung-will-talk-about-boyfriends-on-healing-camp/#.UxbqVfldVN9

I can't wait for the Healing Camp episode. It's going to be sooooooooo good :DI hope that all the girls will have the same time to talk though. Having 9 guests on the show will be very hard because each of them has to share a story at least.

asiiatdu82 said: I can't wait for the Healing Camp episode. It's going to be sooooooooo good :DI hope that all the girls will have the same time to talk though. Having 9 guests on the show will be very hard because each of them has to share a story at least. Yeah it's going to be very crowded lo I don't think Healing Camp has ever had that many guests at one time. It's going to be fun. I know she's not going to go into detail, but I'm happy Sooyoung isn't avoiding her boyfriend topic. 

OMG! Been looking for this thread since confirmation announcement but didnt find any. Initially thought it was a new thread only to find that this has been created since January.

Supporter of this couple definitely. I knew him cause of drama before he mentioned about being a fan of SY, and liked him more when he mentioned that. Now I am a mini supporter.

I think he is a great and natural actor, love his recent drama too. SY awesome performance in her recent dramas made me think of all the coaching he has done for her.

I am beginning to think that they will get married first among the girls because their relationship is the longest and considering he is more mature in age BUT since there are only two confirmed and known relationships in GG so I could be wrong.

http://netiz9n.tumblr.com/post/79013759977/yoona-and-sooyoung-teased-over-their-relationships-on

Yoona and Sooyoung teased over their relationships on ‘Entertainment Relay’

5-3ygw0vrF-XwElruJRPXqUeHLAv-p7DFeGtGg2A

‘Entertainment Relay’ Yuri “The reason why Sooyoung keps getting prettier? Because she’s receiving love”

Summary: The MC told Sooyoung that she keeps getting prettier as time goes by, and then asked Yuri how that was. Yuri responded saying that it was because she was receiving lots of love recently while making a heart shape with her hands, alluding to her relationship with Jung Hyung Ho.

1. [+466,-61] Yuri seems like she’s more excited about it than Sooyoung ㅋㅋ

2. [+338,-69] Why is SNSD so funny ㅋㅋㅋ It’s so cute to see Yuri so excited about it

3. [+272,-65] Ah, there were all these guys falling behind them but Sooyoung was still the tallest. I’m so jealous of her height ㅠㅠ

‘Entertainment Relay’ SNSD, “Sooyoung’s secret to getting prettier? Because she’s receiving love!”

1. [+109,-18] They were at Shinchon and they were so pretty ㅋㅋ But why is the guy doing the interview so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+114,-24] It’s kind of weird to see them talk so openly about it and for the MC to ask interviews about it.. they must be uncomfortable

3. [+93,-25] As expected, it’s SNSD!!

4. [+79,-19] Watching all 9 go for such a long time without any fighting is good to see. I hope they go for a long time. I hope they become idols who go for a long time like Shinhwa

All translation credits: Netiz9n.tumblr

MC also teased her by saying "Who's that lucky person" after Sooyoung prepared wrap and fed him.

Watch it here on official KBS clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Csr15r8kI

tumblr_inline_n2ap0r71tS1svdx77.jpg

‘2AM Date’ Sooyoung “It was good that relationship with Jung Kyungho was revealed? NO!”

1. [+356,-36] Who out there would want their relationship revealed? Even I would want to keep it a secret ㅠㅠ

2. [+285,-38] Even Yuna’s relationship got revealed. It must be hard. I wish journalists would have some ethics. 

3. [+182,-38] Stop caring whether or not a celebrity is dating. richard simmons. Trashy journalists, what about politicians dating, what they’re doing… how they’re corrupted or if they’re getting any bribes, is there any special reports about that?

http://netiz9n.tumblr.com/post/79329410469/snsd-discuss-mv-delay-dating-health-and-more-on-park

I just watched some old clips of SNSD and stumbled on this. The girls talked about their ideal types and dating things in Sketchbook (this part was unaired). After watching Healing Camp I assume around this time this was recorded Sooyoung already dated Jung Kyung Ho

at 0:14, Sunny talked about how almost all dating right now is imaginary and through dating game. After that Sooyoung said she used to play that. That time those things might cross our mind without any thought but now suddenly it somehow makes sense lol
at 0:52, it was Sooyoung's turn to choose her ideal type. The weird thing here is that she could have easily did her fangirling over Brad Pitt or whoever like she did in the past but no, she decided to point to the audience instead xD must be awkward to choose an ideal type when you already have a loving boyfriend xD
just share some of my thoughts ^^

You're right @complete when they filmed this episode last year, she had already been dating Kyung Ho for a couple of months. Lol It all makes sense now though, Kyung Ho & Sooyoung were together during their IGAB promotions so her answers ended up being different than usual. Though she still did fangirl over Brad Pitt when Tiffany interviewed him lol 
Girls’ Generation Sooyoung Explains Why She Denied Relationship with Jung Kyung Ho
The highly anticipated episode of the talkshow “Healing Camp” featuring guests Girls’ Generation finally aired yesterday, giving viewers and fans a closer look at the girl group’s ups, down, secrets, and career. The hottest topic of discussion was, of course, member YoonA and Sooyoung‘s romantic relationship with Lee Seung Gi and Jung Kyung Ho, respectively.
sooyoung-jung-kyung-ho.jpg
While YoonA discussed her worries after her relationship with Lee Seung Gi was first made public and confirmed, Sooyoung opened up about why she denied her relationship with Jung Kyung Ho twice.

Sooyoung explained that when her relationship with Jung Kyung Ho was first reported, she denied it because the couple was only at the stage of getting to know each other. She also half-joked, “Also because there were no pictures.”
She continued, “I think I didn’t know how to handle it. Since [Jung Kyung Ho] is the first person I have dated, I think I didn’t know how to feel. Personally, I didn’t have a clear idea on what my position [in my career] was, and I wanted to officially pave the way to be an actress. I didn’t want a modifier to my name (i.e. Jung Kyung Ho’s girlfriend).”

Regarding her dating rumor with actor Won Bin, Sooyoung revealed that her real boyfriend was happy with the rumors. Jung Kyung Ho asked her, “Do I look like Won Bin?”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/17/girls-generation-sooyoung-explains-why-she-denied-relationship-with-jung-kyung-ho/#.Uyh9DvldVN8

Couple with the least spotlight out of the three in my opinion, very few clips available before and during dating and after dating news.
Perhaps its cause JKH is an actor and hardly appears on shows and only doing interviews when he is promoting drama or movie.
There were subtle hints from Sooyoung's answers and facial expressions during interviews when they are already dating but nothing specific unlike JKH who honestly mentioned about the relationship.

I heard he will have a new movie soon which means that he will be interviewed for promotions. I wonder if hanbam or entertainment weekly will interview him.
 Aei7Af6fm6q71o_GnB6lFpBfcBW94DkIsSzCK42L