Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Official] ♡ Jung Kyung Ho ♡ Sooyoung ♡ (Real Life Couple) SooKyung

Jung Kyung Ho & Sooyoung on Entertainment weekly with Engsub
 They also showed an interview with Ha Jung Woo and Jung Kyung Ho and mentioned about the girlfriend's name of Jung Kyung Ho's character in the movie lol and how Ha Jung Woo hinted about Sooyoung being JKH's girlfriend haha Kbiz is full of hints but we fans hardly find out lol

and our Sooyoung has just purchased a 2.5 million villa ;)) get everything girl xD

Haha HJW was dropping some serious hints about her. We didn't pay attention before, but now it all comes together. Aww his friend was trying to ease him into making it public. Glad they're now dating publicly, they'll probably still be careful but don't have to be all extra ninja like anymore. 

so I was watching Heartless City. There was scene a guy was just about to hit Jung Kyung Ho's character then his son suddenly appeared and said "dad you  promised to take me to watch So Nyuh 9". The sub is actually "Girl Nine" but sone mode is on all the time so I was like "wait !? what ?!! did I just hear So Nyuh ??" haha I don't know if this is just a coincidence lol

I just realized he was in Smile,You. I was searching for pictures of Lee Min Jung when the promo pics for that drama popped up. I mean watched most of the drama, but it only clicked now that it's the same person :)
complete said: so I was watching Heartless City. There was scene a guy was just about to hit Jung Kyung Ho's character then his son suddenly appeared and said "dad you  promised to take me to watch So Nyuh 9". The sub is actually "Girl Nine" but sone mode is on all the time so I was like "wait !? what ?!! did I just hear So Nyuh ??" haha I don't know if this is just a coincidence lol Ahaha SONE mode is always on after we learn this stuff =)) =)) 

I was wondering about the concrete truck since I saw it on one of Youtube videos but now, I understand why it was such a big deal lol. Ha Jung Woo is such a joker. He kept giving hints and all XD.But seriously, I am not going to say I "envy" western celebrities with all these paparazzis pictures ... etc but this thread is so empty lol. I just want a lot of public dates for our couple and just spazz about how amazing and adorable they are together ^^

woah this thread is still have news more of this please

kimsoyeon18 said: LavelyShai said: kimsoyeon18 said: its sooyoung's birthday comming up right??? Yes on February 10 :) Wonder if they'll celebrate together? :x :x  i knew it because i saw it on my facebook <3
lool i hope his bf will celebrate sooyoung's birthday with her If they don't celebrate exactly on her birthday, they'll do something. I'm sure they celebrated together last year

I can't edit pictures, but I can just post random pictorials from them both. I'll try to keep this thread semi active :) 
Not sure wen this picture was taken, but Sooyoung's was in 2012 when she was filming Third Hospital with Oh Ji Hotumblr_mltdloJ2EW1rcoad1o1_500_zpsd539a8
snsd%2Bsooyoung%2Bsingles%2Bseptember%2B