[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest PerryjoH

i know what you feel @PeggyM the more you know that WY is around the corner but we cant see him..like in my places is far from  Tokyo need to take a plane or bullet train in 6>7 hrs..i think there is no Japan tour this year but on Jan.03>04, 2015 they will be a 2PM New Years party in Saitama Stadium the event is more fun coz the audiences or fans can participate the games too..Am looking forward to attend the event {cross fingers}Who wanna visit here and lets go together and hav fun?Message me and the more earlier is fine to reserved the ticket!!!@aew_aew_aew    Aigoo how about me?if WY spotted me while wearing headband with YY logo and holding YY banner alone ???hahhaha    he can think that am crazy ajumma  who run away in Mental Care!!                                                       

:(( :)) :)) =))

@PeggyM and friends who live in USA.

[2PM WORLD TOUR 'GO CRAZY'] IN U.S.A.

2014.11.14 (Fri) Prudential Center, Newark, NJ

--'-----

OMG!!!! Anyone else from the Tri- State area? Let's all go together!!!! I am soooooooooo there!!! (Runs and Calls schedule coordi to make sched changes!!!)

Sorry to cut your post, chingu! Thanks for sharing! Mwaaaah!!!!

Our Seyoungiee is really cute :)) She talked about her amusement park princess competion :)) remind me of the moment when they first holding hands..
I miss them like crazyyyyyyy
P.s: Why I can't post link? Ashhhhi..

Chingu….IN MY DELULU world
I have another conspiracy thought there something fishy why 2young suddenly leave WGM..
I thought WGM PD nim is also one of this shipper..LOL….but Maybe I think she knew about 2young fan thread …
and read our 2YOUNG NATION  bionic hearing comment about…wooyoung whisper…SARANGHAE…before kissing her.
because youngest PD nim either doesn't heard SARANGHAE when she did auditing WGM filming. =)) =)) =))

I suddenly remembered at the airport to SG sy tricked wy by calling his mom but pretends it's her mom just to see him sweat...she calls her mil 'omma' and not 'omonim' and his omma just answered her like it's the most natural thing in the world for her to be calling her that...

I love sy and wy mom's chemistry....they make like super wonder in laws together (is there even such a thing?..lol).... :x 8->

I suddenly remembered at the airport to SG sy tricked wy by calling his mom but pretends it's her mom just to see him sweat...she calls her mil 'omma' and not 'omonim' and his omma just answered her like it's the most natural thing in the world for her to be calling her that...

I love sy and wy mom's chemistry....they make like super wonder in laws together (is there even such a thing?..lol).... :x 8->

Yes i'm agree @jann17..sy even save wy mom's contact with mother in law not wy's mom that's i feel really real about their relationship.. :\">

Guest NorsalwaA

Super wonder in law @jann17, i can't stop laughing.

Lucky for me i hav a great formula for mother in law, avoid them after greeting and if u hav to talk to them agree to everything, i means everything and throw her son to finish it.

I seem to forget i hav 3 boys :P

@jann17 You know, I thought the same thing. And rewatching, it wasn't like she texted his mom before to say she was going to pull the prank. And considering how strict Koreans are with honorifics and in-law relations, the fact that Seyoung could call his mom 'Eomma' and not get yelled at is truly something.
@rosera and I have been chatting away about the couple. I even made the comment that it's realer than real. I'm trying to get her to write up a fan account from the concert, haha!

Guest PerryjoH

yes @jann17 i love that moment too and the reply text on thanksgiving ep.they look really closed..and i love WY smile while SY reading the text message,,and also the last ep when SY mentioned  Busan WY smile is adorable[proud son]

;;)