[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest Margarose

Hello everyone. I've been a silent lurker since episode 3. Can't contain my excitement over the couple especially since the latest episode that's why I resurrected myself from being an inactive member of Soompi. :) :) I can't stop smiling when I'm watching them over and over and over again. :) 

My favorite part of the last episode was during the last part when Seyoung wasn't that giddy anymore in the recording studio. Then Mario asked her why she lost her smile, I love it when she replied, "Because Wooyoung is not here." Waaaaahhhhhh! Love Wooyoung's reaction after that.

Like Mr. Danny, I'm so excited for next week's episode. I don't know how I can wait for another week. :)

Anyway, thank you guys for always updating me, other fans and silent lurkers out there. :)

missauditor said:@DaniaHyes he is. his name is lee sang woo right? i never watch his drama but many people anticipate his apperance and excited to see he paired with our seyoung :)
it's late but better than never. my translation of seyoung's latest tweet. 
845123120.png?1395580531

Standing Egg's "Lean on Me"this is my first featuring song ~^^as a Standing Egg's fan, I am honored!this song I really like it ~~please listen to it a lot ~<3the picture during the recording? haha
i translate seyoung and woori (seyoung's co-star in Glorious Day) twitter's conversation at Glorious Day's drama thread. 

Guest feliciawst

hi all! been a 2Young fan since i first saw them and decided to stop by here because of @ujiyus1.. their latest episode was so cute that i was squealing and going kyahhhh each and every time! i especially love how matching their voices are when they sang Se Young's "Shall We Dance". i hope that they will release a recording of them singing this and more duets. 

feliciawst said: hi all! been a 2Young fan since i first saw them and decided to stop by here because of @ujiyus1.. their latest episode was so cute that i was squealing and going kyahhhh each and every time! i especially love how matching their voices are when they sang Se Young's "Shall We Dance". i hope that they will release a recording of them singing this and more duets. 

Guest topazera

hair01_c_alt_zps2cd6f3b5.gif~original
hair02_alt_zpsad40afb0.gif~original
WGM 140322: Wooyoung: *folds like a house of cards*
*quietly boards ship thread* Hey guysss, another crewmember joining the ranks~ THEY GOT ME. WGM continues it's streak of always having that one couple I desperately love. :DD

Guest kahlias

There are someone who will upload radio star right? I can't watch it on time, I have class.. I love this ep but it's only me who a bit upset coz they cut the scene which in the preview.. Like when SY said "for me, If someone I love.." something like that and "that moment just belong to us.." I really want see that scene

Guest bladerunner

kahlias said: There are someone who will upload radio star right? I can't watch it on time, I have class.. I love this ep but it's only me who a bit upset coz they cut the scene which in the preview.. Like when SY said "for me, If someone I love.." something like that and "that moment just belong to us.." I really want see that scene

Guest bladerunner

missauditor said: @lyssamariz said: @missauditor @kawaiinoona‌ ‌ I've searched the movie too. I think it is the movie with jennifer love ? Makes me really think they're match made in heaven uri 2young couple .haha. :x

@ujiyus1 omg judging by that fancam, the sound system was horrible 
@missauditor I really liked these moments too. I'll just add the moment when she patted his shoulder after the producer playfully criticized his version of Can We Dance 

Hi, I am new here. I've never watched WGM before and I thought everything was scripted. If this is just for show, this week episode was too much. I think SY was really happy  when WY came to the studio. I have different feeling since they met JW. SY is more open to WY, and WY becomes more understanding to her. SY begins to consider WY as a man, and WY becomes more protected to her.

I guess they talk a lot after they met JW.