[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest bladerunner

2young1.gif
I am not a perv...ok...maybe just a little bit...But when I see the preview of this part...I can't stop laughing!Woo Young ah...what is your left hand doing.....right there!There is no personal trainer will do that.That gentle left hand move = totally not necessary.
You are feeling it, don't u, bro!We saw it!!!!There is no deny!I guess...he is just a very healthy 26yr old boy like TaecYeon!mwahahahahaha

I have been itching to spazz about the latest episode!DID YOU ALL SEE THAT!?All those skinship moments! Their speed just went bullet train speed on them! I was giggling like an idiot the whole time! Those little moments when WY got to hold SY's hand, being on the bed together and the super cute-awkward-sudden moment when WY wanted SY to lean on his shoulder. SY likes Channing Tatum and kept on exclaiming how cool he is in front of WY (I would too!). WY kept on saying he wasn't pissed when Sy "ran away" from the lean-your-head-on-my-shoulder thing.They were both stunned by it which is so cute to watch! They even shared the same fork when they were eating the sweet(?) potato when they were watching the movie.
Oh! SY has another song with Standing Egg! Been such a huge fan of Standing Egg and so glad there's more music coming from them having released just a new one last month. I hope WY and SY records a song while they're in their marriage since they both love indie music, I hope they do one of the genre.
I love how Danny Ahn is such a fanboy for this couple, he hand his hands together asking how he could wait for another week (which we all can relate). 
Oh well, school has swallowed me alive. I'll be lurking in here once in a while.

one more thing, sy asked wy's favourite genre of movie and i didn't hear it clearly, it sound like 'eipun'? than sy said in rainy day, at home alone, she want to watch similar genre. @stellaseah @bladerunner what did chinese translate that portion? 

Guest bladerunner

missauditor said: one more thing, sy asked wy's favourite genre of movie and i didn't hear it clearly, it sound like 'eipun'? than sy said in rainy day, at home alone, she want to watch similar genre. @stellaseah @bladerunner what did chinese translate that portion? 

Guest bladerunner

DaniaH said: Is this from hubby's capture??

the pic from SY's twitter, and from google trans....somebody help, give a properly translate please??

"Standing Egg's "I expect," the first one I'm featuring ^ ^ Standing Egg was honored as a fan! This song contains a lot of us a lot of really good ~ ~ ~ ♥ photograph when recording? Heh heh"

@chocobell regarding her tweet It sound really like this song is about 2young, and Standing Egg is a fan of them, and make the song for 2young??
And the MV is on the way... right @DyaH ??? hahaha

missauditor said: @DaniaH said: kawaiinoona said:

@missauditor said:
just in case you guys interested :)

thread for seyoung's new weekend drama 'feel-good day' or 'glorious day'

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022618/upcoming-drama-2014-feel-good-day-%EA%B8%B0%EB%B6%84-%EC%A2%8B%EC%9D%80-%EB%82%A0

very fortunate the airing time of this drama didn't clash with sy's bro-in-law 'wonderful days' (starring taecyeon). wy can watch wonderful days first at kbs than tune to sbs for sy's new drama :)  

Guest bladerunner

missauditor said: @DaniaH @bladerunnerlooks like wy took it. i only can see mario's reflection on the photo (can see no.6 on his sleeve clearly). why wy has no reflection? is he human? lol.

DaniaH said: missauditor said: @DaniaH said: kawaiinoona said:

@missauditor said:
just in case you guys interested :)

thread for seyoung's new weekend drama 'feel-good day' or 'glorious day'

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022618/upcoming-drama-2014-feel-good-day-%EA%B8%B0%EB%B6%84-%EC%A2%8B%EC%9D%80-%EB%82%A0

very fortunate the airing time of this drama didn't clash with sy's bro-in-law 'wonderful days' (starring taecyeon). wy can watch wonderful days first at kbs than tune to sbs for sy's new drama :)  

Guest enzo0227

I don't watch makjang dramas because I don't have the patience for long episodes but I might make an exception this time because it's SY...hope hubby will visit her on the set...

2young couple remind of Barbra Streisand's gesture to Robert Redford in the US movie 'The Way Were'.It is one of the memorable moments in the movie. When they had a reunion in Oprah they were requested to do it again. That shows the impact of that simple yet loving gesture by a woman to man he loves. Though they are not a real life couple and they do it just for the movie watching them doing it will stop your breathing like I always experience when SY does it  to WY esp. in the last episode.
www2_t620.jpg?w=302&h=167
via| http://monicastangledweb.com/2013/02/
2PM-Wooyoung-park-se-young_1390549650_af

bladerunner said:

2young1.gif

I am not a perv...ok...maybe just a little bit...But when I see the preview of this part...I can't stop laughing!Woo Young ah...what is your left hand doing.....right there!There is no personal trainer will do that.That gentle left hand move = totally not necessary.
You are feeling it, don't u, bro!We saw it!!!!There is no deny!I guess...he is just a very healthy 26yr old boy like TaecYeon!mwahahahahaha

Guest enzo0227

Is this the first time SY fed him first?I'm really liking WY more and more he's so sweet and supportive of his wife but WY do you really have to hold/touch your wife's hand every chance you get lol

Guest ppiyoung

MBC Radio Star WGM Still Cuts, broadcast this Wednesday @ 11:15 PM KST
845223089.jpg?1395640528

845223101.jpg?1395640536

845223117.jpg?1395640546

1st pic: Look at SY's hand on WY's arm ;))Last pic: Someone said he came to the recording later :P
cr: Onlywoo_