[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hey guys, any idea what's the BGM used in the last episode? Just found out the english lyrics for the song that Seyoung sang for Wooyoung's birthday celebration. What a meaningful song...

Guest Kamille RiaR

They are still not following each other on Twitter and Instagram. I wonder why! Hahahahaha. Aaaannndd, Wooyoung hasn't posted anything on Twitter/Instagram since their last WGM broadcast!!!!! Lol. Hiding something?????? 8-> :\"> :x :-bd

2pmfan said: leeminaa said: @2pmfan

2PM album will release about a couple hour from now, right? how i wish to support hubby woo a little by buying their album. but i dunno how since i don't understand/read korean and i'm not a hottest too >< ... do you think its to late if i want to buy it now? what i can help right now just raping f5 button nonstop to increase viewers of their MV

PeggyM said: Here is the song that played for them at the end....I couldn't find a subbed version...still looking....maybe someone else can post actual Youtube video, I still get that screwed up, so I am only able to give the link.  The song is OST from Coffee Prince....I remembered this so well from LT/Sora...such a touching song!

@bladerunner nomo, nomo, nomo gomawo for the translations!!! lol at my clumsy Korean!!!  Even though you made me have tears again, I still want you to know how much it means to me that you take the time, in your tired state, to do that for us.  :x :x
Edit...here is with english lyrics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AaYgjr63c

Thanks to the Leeteuk/Sora website that listed all their OST's by episode...that's dedicated shipping right there!!! :D
Edit2...omg, my feels after reading the lyrics in english....such a fitting song for our YY couple :x

@oolita i just finished reading ur ff.. please do continue making it... i love it, cant wait to find out what happened why jwy is hesitating to call psy.. i love it  :-bd i wish it wud reach more than 20chapters

Hello YY Nation!!
I need some help:
1.  People who can be a Moderator for the Facebook page, since I cannot be there 24/7....here's what the job entails:
Moderator: Once this person accepts the invitation to be an admin, they'll be able to respond to and delete comments on the Page, sendmessages as the Page, see which admin created a post or comment, create ads, and view insights.
2.  Anyone wishing to be a contributer of information for the Website and/or the Facebook Page, i.e. photos, news, schedule information, anything that helps us know more about ways we can support our couple.
3.  Anyone wishing to help promoto the YY Nation and what we are trying to do for our couple....i.e. putting the word out about us, which some of you are already doing so...thank you!!
4.  I think it would be helpful if we had a contact person or more than one, who actually lives in Korea.  This would help if we need help with places to purchase items, ways to deliver them, and issues only someone living in the country could help with.
5.  I could use all the suggestions and ideas you can give.  This is all new and we are going to make a lot of mistakes probably before we get things right.  I'm basically stepping in and taking charge of all this, just because it was sort of my idea, but I am no means an experienced person when it comes to running or organizing a fan club.  I'm doing my best to gather information that will be helpful to us.  I want this to be successful...but I cannot do it alone!  (sorry this sounds like a speech!)  I've had way too little sleep, because I'm too excited and have so many things on my mind about this, I cannot sleep.  I will be running on a caffeine induced high all day, so expect some ramblings as the day goes on! :))
Seriously, any help, advice, opinions (even if they are negative) would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you YY Nation....love you guys!!!
Today's motivator:
rs_480x274-140507121736-anigif_enhanced- OH MY, Mr. Kellan Lutz, yes, looking up....please keep those on, this thread is  not rated PG-19+!!

Thank you @rosera! Your gifs totally made my morning! 
I've been watching 2pm's comeback performances. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaLFz2onsRM
When he's performing "I'm Your Man" (which he looks incredibly sexy), I keep imagining he's singing it to SY. Lol... On a serious note though, I'm glad to see WY back at work! I remember when WY and SY did not have a house and went to JYP for a bit, he said in his BRI that he wanted to show her that he's not unemployed. He has a job. He is someone who works for life. He's only shown the playful side of himself. He wondered what her believe and stay with him. He's thankful to her. I'm enjoying 2pm/WY's performances - and I'm sure his wifey SY is totally fan-girling and supporting him.

Almost 2AM here but who needs sleep anyway? sleep is for the weak  @-)
I just finished translating and editing two parts of the fanfic. Yes, two parts! U didn't hear me wrong. So here goes.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/822468/4/it-can-t-be-someone-else-it-has-to-be-you-wgm-wooyoung-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-2young-yycouple-2youngcouple
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/822468/5/it-can-t-be-someone-else-it-has-to-be-you-wgm-wooyoung-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-2young-yycouple-2youngcouple

Cr: @diendong

sawmm said: @oolita i just finished reading ur ff.. please do continue making it... i love it, cant wait to find out what happened why jwy is hesitating to call psy.. i love it  :-bd i wish it wud reach more than 20chapters

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

PeggyM said:

2pmfan said: leeminaa said: @2pmfan

2PM album will release about a couple hour from now, right? how i wish to support hubby woo a little by buying their album. but i dunno how since i don't understand/read korean and i'm not a hottest too >< ... do you think its to late if i want to buy it now? what i can help right now just raping f5 button nonstop to increase viewers of their MV

First of all, i want congratulate you guys. Finally your dearest couple made love confession on national tv plus kisses <:-P

I gotta admit, this last episode was the best WGM i've ever watch.

They've opened up what's on their minds and hearts.

As expected, seyoung is a brave girl. She told him everything inside her heart, so good job for her!

And i just can't take my eyes off of her in BRI she wore that plain denim shirt and turned into a sexy yet sweet at the same time!!

Methinks, she should wear that denim shirt again when go out with wooyoung, i bet he like it :P

They done with the show but now the real show is just about to start.

As for us the fans we'll just have to wait and see what happen next.

Just like wooyoung said on his interview, when he fall in love with someone so deeply everyone can tell he just can't hide it...

Enough said.

I can tell..

Can you???

@ThanhD @alilla  I will release for you tomorrow, My apartment internet was out of time and the house keeper already sleepI used my mobile to help connect internet, it's to slow to upload ( I waiting for many hours and it's can't upload )
@jbum @young30 @taeunfightingMy pleased, honey 
Have a great night or day everyone (2.17 AM right now)