[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

bladerunner said: I asked my friends to translate the final messages on the chair.I was so touched by their words and think I should share with you.
33_zps82ecbb46.png
cr: jbum
This is what WY wrote to SY:
In front of the woman I love, things like pride doesn't exist any more.
Still remains unchanged, that person...is you! Thank you.

This is what SY wrote to WY:
WooYoung ah. Thank you to be with me. Just like the sofa/chair we made together, let's be together forever.  Married you is such a wonderful thing. Honey, I love you.
I am not korean so I can't say it's 100% accurate (but should be close enough to make you cry).BUT please do not post on any social media or share on other site...just leave it for fun chat. I don't want any trouble.
I cry when I read this..........
They love each other so much!

Edit: Now I am sure that chair wiill be gone in 24 hours.
Some oppa freaks gonna cut it half and throw one to north korea!

Guest PerryjoH

delulu mode!!the colorful hat that they bought in Hundae date Wy wore it in concert in HK with matching Saranghae sign,,?i watched some fan cam in concert Wy started doin that sign in HK then in japan,,i never saw him doin that sign in Korea one mic concert..then did you see their clothes in this episode BRI?they hav the same color light blue and white,,and this episode one thing crossed in my mind..when WY called her full name Park Seyoung,,my heart beating so past im wai ting what he want to say,,but he holding back,,geezeee i knew it!!!can i share my delulu??hahaha  W= Park seyoung i have nothing to confess to you im done,,now its your turn say it!!OMG i am crazy ??hahhaha

Guest ylndptrc

Right after he said "park seyoung" and he hold it, was the saddest scene everrr. It feels like he want to tell something to seyoung but he couldn't say it. Maybe he'll wait for the right time, when there's only two of them. Just like his magazine interview he want to confess to a girl when they're alone. No camera no people watching.

Guest crazymiss

PerryjoH said:

delulu mode!!the colorful hat that they bought in Hundae date Wy wore it in concert in HK with matching Saranghae sign,,?i watched some fan cam in concert Wy started doin that sign in HK then in japan,,i never saw him doin that sign in Korea one mic concert..then did you see their clothes in this episode BRI?they hav the same color light blue and white,,and this episode one thing crossed in my mind..when WY called her full name Park Seyoung,,my heart beating so past im wai ting what he want to say,,but he holding back,,geezeee i knew it!!!can i share my delulu??hahaha  W= Park seyoung i have nothing to confess to you im done,,now its your turn say it!!OMG i am crazy ??hahhaha

PeerayaI said: I just watched the last episode, with a big smile on my face.
For me, as a Hottest whose WY is my ultimate bias, as YY shipper, I'm so touched. I don't know, really can't put my feelings into words. He's such a real MAN whose I'm proud of. I see his eyes saying how much he loves SY. I see is action, telling her how much he loves her no matter what. I just see a guy who has fallen totally in love with a girl. Not an Idol singer, not an actress. They're so sincere with us and themselves. So fearless even though they're aware wholeheartedly what will definitely happen if this episode is on air. There must be more many oppa freaks bombing comments in his ig and twitter. He may lose some fans or make them sad. But he just doesn't care. He's totally a man. 
I don't know. I just love our Woo the way he is. He's always be honest to us, his fans. Be honest to his feelings and always be honest to SY. I believe he already has their future planned in his head. Plan on keep in touch with her, maybe dating for real? I don't know. But I think Woo has grown up so much from this show. Comparing with Woo who was so awkward in the first episode, now he has already become so fearless to what awaits them from now on. He said he loves her many times. He kiss her on cheeks and even on lips. I don't think Woo is the person who could possibly be forced to do something he doesn't want. It's his own will girls. He said it fearlessly that he wants to kiss her, to stop her from crying. That was so touching. I know I said it many times, but I'm so proud of him. Thank goodness he's my bias. I never know that I could love him more from watching this show. This would totally be the most memorable show for me forever.
Sorry that I'm totally rambling about Woo. ;) He's my bias after all. Do I need to welcome SY as our Hottest new sister-in-law? (after welcoming Tiffany?) I don't think so. I think she has already become our Hottest family already :) 
Dear,Thank you so much, I dont know why i want and hope SY happy, and i feel very happy when you,and many other hottest welcome SY. If she know, she will happy so much.Hope YY happy forever

Guest crazymiss

Why are there no news yet about their last episode??? Last week, if I remember correctly, there were news about their episode even before the raw came out. How come it's so quiet when it was their last episode? And they even kissed! Allkpop or other sites could have at least shared some details to us by now. I'm really desperate to know what they said to/about each other!  :((

here it is eonni  @crazymiss

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/wooyoung-and-park-se-young-say-a-tearful-goodbye-on-we-got-married

Wooyoung and Park Se Young couldn't help but to stare at their final mission card in sadness, but decided to make the most out of every moment together during their farewell date.

Wooyoung fulfilled his wish of going on a street date while holding hands with Park Se Young and the two also painted their memorable bench together to donate to a local park.

As the sun set and it hit them that their time together was almost over, Park Se Young began to spill tears and was unable to make eye contact with Wooyoung for the first time.

Wooyoung then kissed her on the cheek to stop her from crying and shared during his interview, "I really felt like I was breaking up with my real girlfriend. It's just the same [feeling]. I have to accept it, but I don't want to." Wooyoung wrote a message for his onscreen wife on their bench which reads, "I don't have pride in front of the person who I love. That person is you without change." Park Se Young also wrote, "Wooyoung ah, thanks for always being beside me. Marrying you was a good decision. Yubo yah [Honey], I love you<3." We'll miss this couple.

YY NATION RUUUULLLLLEEESSS!!! *sorry for the caps lock, purely intentional, kekekeke*
The list of things I can do now:1) go and watch raw over and over and over again until my eyes fall-off 2) go and watch raw over and over and over again until my eyes fall off 3) go and watch raw over and over and over again until my eyes fall off 4) go and watch raw over and over and over again until my eyes fall off 5) go and watch raw over and over and over again until my eyes fall off 6) continue working on the fanfic 7) making gifs
Thank you all fellow shippers who brought good news to this ship, saranghae!!
And to my precious Indonesian 2Young squad @liespupu elviana @diendong @Pu_3 @dilawidj @kusukayo @hanaluvKM @DaniaH @kahlias I couldn't have gone through this without you. saranghae!!
@young30 @ocha23 don't worry, I'm not gonna stop working on the fanfic, malah tambah semangat!! Thanks for reading and thank you for your support, me and @diendong really appreciate it.
My thoughts about oppa freaks

I can't seem to understand their take on WY joining WGM. Calling it freak show, cheap show, etc. The way I see it, WY gained interest from many people from joining WGM. I'm not a hottest, but I know 2PM. I danced to HANDS UP. Scrolling down WY's IG comment box today, I see a lot of people didn't even know WY before WGM. They like him after watching him in WGM, isn't that a good thing? WY, being an idol that he is, gaining new fans? At least that's the way I see it. 

Just to be fair, sometimes I think that basically there is no difference between shippers and oppa freaks. We live in our own delulu world. We are different in form but same in substance. Don't get mad at me okay, just trying to see it from two sides. It's like, we see them as freaks and they see us as freaks.
Ok. this is getting too serious. I'll end it here.

caramelcake said: awwwww they're still super sweet even this is their last day together (on screen). although I only watched the cut, with a very heavy heart, i made through this....I could hold back my tears. aaaand here what i understand: Wy said he really wanted to give SY a kiss when he saw the tears. SY said sorry for the mistake she made then she thanked wy . Wy said he thanked her more. sy replied she thanked him MORE. they went on and on. awww *hold my tears*. for my surprise, when WY said 'let me give you the last hug', SY went ' no, let me hug you'... Sy made a hug gesture; WY: Again?; SY: it just...let me hug you...awwww(this only a super raw translation. soooo sorry if there's mistake)ahhh sometimes i still think today isn't their last episode..then i remember today is the last...then i forget again...then i remember again...ahh my brain..my feels.. >.<
Hi, thank you to translate, i didnot watch, maybe try to keep my feeling (already download), but now i am ready crying when read all cmmt here. I miss thwm so much, and i dont want they devor....

Guest PerryjoH

@crazymiss funny to say i am not Hottest i dont know wooyoung too ,,i know Seyoung coz iam Kdrama addict lol.first time i watched WGM is Pokaguri couple for curiosity only,,their funny to watch but am not attached to them,,then i saw some article that Seyoung and Wooyoung the new couple of wgm,,first time i saw them  together in article i had feeling this beautiful couplle had something cant defined,,in short story i am here shipping them like a crazy ajuma lol..

Guest crazymiss

thank you so much @KaniaN :)))
@PerryjoH oh that's fine :) Let's just hope some Hottests from our ship give us more understanding about WY as a 2PM member and what he usually does as a performer. But the heart sign is for SY right??? I'm a crazy shipper just like you XD 

Guest crazymiss

KaniaN said: here it is eonni  @crazymiss

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/wooyoung-and-park-se-young-say-a-tearful-goodbye-on-we-got-married

Wooyoung and Park Se Young couldn't help but to stare at their final mission card in sadness, but decided to make the most out of every moment together during their farewell date.

Wooyoung fulfilled his wish of going on a street date while holding hands with Park Se Young and the two also painted their memorable bench together to donate to a local park.

As the sun set and it hit them that their time together was almost over, Park Se Young began to spill tears and was unable to make eye contact with Wooyoung for the first time.

Wooyoung then kissed her on the cheek to stop her from crying and shared during his interview, "I really felt like I was breaking up with my real girlfriend. It's just the same [feeling]. I have to accept it, but I don't want to." Wooyoung wrote a message for his onscreen wife on their bench which reads, "I don't have pride in front of the person who I love. That person is you without change." Park Se Young also wrote, "Wooyoung ah, thanks for always being beside me. Marrying you was a good decision. Yubo yah [Honey], I love you<3." We'll miss this couple.

Guest crazymiss

happy2bhere said: wgmfanaticx3 said:
Wooyoung, you brave beast you!!! lol As an Idol, he knew the consequences that comes with kissing a girl on NATIONAL TV! but he was more than willing to deal with all the hate & millions of questions hes gonna get this month abt it because thats wat his heart wanted.