[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@KaniaN and for everyone who missed the live stream. A quick recap, hope this helps.

2Y couple are getting ready for bed. WY turned off the light and laid beside wifey. They hold hands and were discussing something. I guess WY requested an arm pillow from wifey and started bringing up the kiss that he wanted making SY all shy and she was really trying to get up so many times only hubby was pulling her back. SY was quick to get the sleep that she needs (or maybe just pretending lols, im not so sure) to escape hubby’s request. I guessed she already fell asleep after sometime. But poor hubby is wide awake. While watching his wife sleep, he kissed her so many times (maybe 4x if im not mistaken) until wifey woke up =)). Next scene, they were back in their new home. Hubby woo is still in bed sleeping like the angel that he is while wifey is prepping mixed veg juice. She gave it to him, but hubby was tugging her to join him in bed awwww :x :x :x sooo much feels you two. He gave in and drank wifey’s juice then lying his head on her shoulder. The doorbell rang and a mission card was delivered. While reading it they were all comfy on the sofa like they were literally in each other’s arm, sitting (i dunno how i survived and still write this recap lols). Along with the mission card were traditional clothes which they wore. They recorded chuseok greeting for SY’s parents (please correct me if im wrong) and both bowed down before the cam aka SY phone. She sent it to her mom and i guess she is a fan with the reply that she sent lols (pls correct me if its not mommy lols). They went to studio where the MCs were watching their cut and they finally went in. I guess they were teasing them on their skinship lols. Preview is the Hongdae date. They bought the cap for each other and in the end they were comfy sitting in a couch, arm in arm and hubby woo was endlessly kissing her and she’s letting him...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Thanks all... enjoy the raw later. 

Guest crazymiss

tumblr_nbh1mt825q1to59dfo4_500.giftumblr_nbh1mt825q1to59dfo3_250.giftumblr_nbh1mt825q1to59dfo2_250.gif
tumblr_nbh1mt825q1to59dfo1_500.gif

Somebody stop these two or I'll seriously die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at his eyes, and his face when he was making that "i want a kiss" look, I don't think he can fake that!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I need to live until they announce their REAL relationship, I'm off to 2Young Hospital. XD
Cr: @shineehappypandas
Edited to add: @Daniah you beat me! XD Sorry you guys, for having posted the same thing, it seems like our energy's boosted up supernaturally because of our couple and our conversation's really going fast, my poor hands cannot keep up.XD Sorry again. 

Guest young30

jann17 said: @jbum In yr first gif of them trying the hats...the caption reads....'I want to show off in front of all the people' Oh my...show off what? Is it just like we spazzed...he wants to show off his girl in front of everyone? Is that why he was holding her like that in front of people.... The hardest part abt korean lang is omitted object/subject....aigooo... #:-S

@emiells thank you dear im glad you like it.

@KaniaN most welcome. Always a pleasure.

@jann17 thank you for translating it for us. What will we do without you:x I guess he is showing his girl to everyone and he was so confident, no fear...maybe the kiss was the biggest key lols did you notice how he lovingly kissss her...it was the sweetest kissES ever OMG OMG...hearts all over :x

@NorsalwaA i would gladly be part of that team :))

@ujiyus1 I think we all were surprised by how tonight turned out.....and don't feel bad....I think this entire thread is equally excited.  Really? They are expressing unhappiness during your spazz time....how dare they!!  :))
I'm off to bed, I really need some sleep and by time I wake up RAW will be here so I can spend all day tomorrow on rewind!!  Happy night 2Young Squad!!!  :x :x :x :x
edit:  had to change my profile pic....WY ain't no baby....he's the MAN!!!! (shirtless of course) :))

Guest crazymiss

With all these effects our couple has given us, I wonder what @bladerunner is doing. Unnie, let's go to 2Young Hospital together! I miss you! I know how much you adore WY, even before his WGM (we both are in TG couple thread that's how I know).:) And I've also seen how you've grown to adore SY deeply. I guess, like us, you are also very very happy today, I just want you to know that it would be more fun if we can share the happiness for our couple together. <3 

@jbum since i couldnt really watch from the beginning to confirm yr recap...i can only see one part difference. Sy didnt sleep to escape from kissing hubby. She was asleep waiting for his kiss...

Remember GD's first kiss? She was asleep when jw kissed her? Wy didnt like that...so sy explained that in d drama the manager told jw that if a girl closes her eyes...that means she is giving permission to be kissed. So wy says close yr eyes...but when she did, he still didnt kiss her...lol. he was busy complaining why sy hasnt kissed him after 8 months together? So she actually gave him a sign but he missed it...only to be frustrated when she fell asleep...aigoo...our wy is so cute....

Some of us guessed that wy constant jealousy of sjw was bcoz he wanted to promote her drama. Well...actually no. He was jealous bcoz he was really jealous of the many kisses...he is really frustrated and upset...so sy explain it's my job...dont be upset over it while rubbing his hand....isnt she the sweetest wife?

:\">

When someone loves you, his heart becomes vulnerable...all her kissing doesnt help...even tho he admits he shud be understanding, he knows he's being unreasonable, it still affects him...but...when a person loves you back, she doesnt use this weapon against you. Sy doesnt play wt his weakness, instead she pacifies him and constantly shows that what's real is him....this is just too beautiful for me.... :x =D>

jann17

said:  if I suddenly disappear fr this thread, pls dun be alarmed...coz I m going to hv a baby sometime nxt week...not woo baby...lol...the real one...tihihihi...this is a very pregnnt lady typing...I had a wonderful time being wt u gurls in this thread all this while....tq n saranghamnida....wish me luck! :-bd

jann17

said: @jbum since i couldnt really watch from the beginning to confirm yr recap...i can only see one part difference. Sy didnt sleep to escape from kissing hubby. She was asleep waiting for his kiss... Remember GD's first kiss? She was asleep when jw kissed her? Wy didnt like that...so sy explained that in d drama the manager told jw that if a girl closes her eyes...that means she is giving permission to be kissed. So wy says close yr eyes...but when she did, he still didnt kiss her...lol. he was busy complaining why sy hasnt kissed him after 8 months together? So she actually gave him a sign but he missed it...only to be frustrated when she fell asleep...aigoo...our wy is so cute....

Some of us guessed that wy constant jealousy of sjw was bcoz he wanted to promote her drama. Well...actually no. He was jealous bcoz he was really jealous of the many kisses...he is really frustrated and upset..

.so sy explain it's my job...dont be upset over it while rubbing his hand....isnt she the sweetest wife? :\"> When someone loves you, his heart becomes vulnerable...all her kissing doesnt help...even tho he admits he shud be understanding, he knows he's being unreasonable...but when a person loves you back, she doesnt use this weapon against you. Sy pacifies him and constantly shows that what's real is him....this is just too besutiful for me.... :x =D>