[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

OMG....the preview again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I may need a week stay in ward 6 and then more so after next week.  My old ahjumma heart!!!!  This episode was D A E B A K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
728880.gif
now, hurry up english subs!!! :D
edit....one more thing...if this is not real...I'm a 20 year old virgin!!!!

OMG these two =))
the next Saturday is gonna be very very very longggggggggggggg
But in the preview, when SY and WY talking to each other, their facial seem very sad :(
And I think I see the mission card ?

Don't tell me that .......
:(

God !!!! every stream links don't work for me...
I can watch only next week preview...
Oh Lord!!!!! What happen next week.  Kiss again !!!!!  I cries..

@reijaye Thanks for your pics. Bad stream makes me crazy...

I need OXYGEN, bed in ICU, defibillator urgently....

Guest browniepie2

OMG! My heart!!! Oxygen please!! I can die right now. But, no I need to live one more week until I see more kiss of wuli 2 Young couple!1 :))

Guest young30

Omo next week?? :)) ;)) daebak! Eventhough their air time is too short.. Only 15 minutes, but its okay as long as next week we'll see wooyoung kiss seyoung again.. YEAY <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest zeya123

OMAYYYYGAAAAD!!! I'M SPAZZING SO HAAAARD ON THIS EPISODE...I THINK I'M FOREVER STUCK ON THIS SHIP!!! ARE WE DREAMING 2YOUNG SHIPPERS?!?!?!?!  @-)

My internet sucks big time!! Aaawoooih....this pregnnt lady is soooo angry.... X(

But I saw the kiss...it's really sweet.... :x :\"> he want her to kiss him...she wants him to kiss her...in the end she fell asleep? Aigoooo....at this rate when are they gonna make babies???

And after that my internet was dead!! I shall not swear....at least I saw the kiss....aigoooo....wy really wanted a kiss...but u r the man...u shud uv kissed her on d lips...she wont push u away....

I shall wait for raw...keep the screenshots coming lovely chingus... :x

Guest ylndptrc

Omo next week??

:)

)

;)

) daebak! Eventhough their air time is too short.. Only 15 minutes, but its okay as long as next week we'll see wooyoung kiss seyoung again.. YEAY <:-P <:-P <:-P

What? Only 15 minutes??

That's rudeeee