[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

hi all
i come from VietNam and everyday, i check this forum because i love 2young so much. i hope wy care sy more and more, bcz  now sy changed, caring to wy so much. although, maybe they need a little time to understand each otheri love all member here, @rosera, @jen..., @2pmfan...
nice to see at all

thank you :)i just watched ep 18 by vietnamese many times, i i felt better than i saw raw and english ^^sometime, jealous is good, they will see the other feelings from partner. i hope some next eps will make them happy more and we too ^^thank for your sharing...many nice pics

Guest hanaluvkm.

2Youngers~♥♡♥♡♥

Because it's LeL related *cough*myhusbandtobe*cough*~

I will just say that it will be his new single this summer featuring Jang Wooyoung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and that's the cover by CJroblue :) which is awesome~ and I don't know why the girl should have that short hair in the picture *cough*Seyoung*cough*

The title is 반딧불을 따라서.. Along the glimmer of a firefly or Along the glow of fireflies...yeaps..something like that..I'm too sleepy to checked grammar or whatever,right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's all for tonight~

P.s: I might sound drunk..but trust me I'm not drunk ㅋㅋㅋ It's just LeL's voice was to sweet for me to handle ㅋㅋㅋ Love you all~ but I love LeL more lately~ LEL

@emiells and everyone Did you observe something like me? He complain     But look at his hand in this gif =)) image image
PS Next moment didn''t finished so wait for 14 Hrs from this will release love you all chu

rosera said: @emiells and everyone Did you observe something like me? He complain     But look at his hand in this gif =)) 
PS Next moment didn''t finished so wait for 14 Hrs from this will release love you all chu

Guest dewirama

yorobuuuunnn~~ where is the text preview for tomorrow?? neomu gidaedenda~ :)
to kill the boring time waiting for the text preview, here i wanna share this. enjoy~

PS: this is WY explaination about the unforgettable song (for uri seyoung) called This is Love.. LeL

aigoo~ wy-ah~ that red girl.. >,<ANDWAE!!

how come WY beats chanana with that aegyo?? *melts*

what kind of book he read? 11 minutes for men & women to fall in love? 
have fun yorobun~that's all from me.. anyeong~~ xoxo

@missauditor jinjja? You like Inwoo too? #Hi5
=D> =D>
I have posted gif there, in GD's thread, for you...kekekeke
Here, bonus for SY's lovers...
Wooyoungie, please kick out everybody who dare to hurt ur wife
~X( ~X(
34859qv.gifwlzms3.gif

2Youngers~♥♡♥♡♥

Because it's LeL

P.s: I might sound drunk..but trust me I'm not drunk ㅋㅋㅋ It's just LeL's voice was to sweet for me to handle ㅋㅋㅋ Love you all~ but I love LeL more lately~ LEL

Dear, this is special for you~ :D lel :))

>

Cr: (IG: @jun2dakay)

:D :D

I really cant wait and want to know about the brothers (SY's in low) reaction while WY telling them about his cute lovely wife... Are they do man to man talk? Hihihiiiii I'm so curious

8-> :> :P

Guest enzo0227

Seyoung-ah for sure your hubby is also crying when he watched that see-thru episode...cries of jealousy lol