[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest RackieT

i am too much! since yesterday after the english sub came out.. i watched SY & WY part at least 20 times..
i love WYSY!!! i hope to see them in person!!!

:x

@jann17 @kusukayo  @dewiramaKomawo, Chu my lovely girl OK I will choose part by part by spoil tags
@DaniaH 
I can watch Your Video, Honey MY video block cos some part it claim block is copyright of MBC Maybe I used  more part like you talk before
@emiells 
Kyahhh, hit hit you're a bit naughty girl >:/ PS Let me take time for awhile I will share my opinion 

You guys afraid for Seyoung might broke her heart cos her open to him to much right?
Let me ask you just 1 question, You judge by you put your mind if you was seyoung right?
I was said before this, I'm the same zodiac with Seyoung, Her behavior almost like meIf it was me, if He didn't interest me for real I will cut him as soon as I can and I never look back again cut is cut Yes,I hurt but just a few day and I move on, Seyoung was Stronger and smart than you guys afraid 
I watch in the 3rd person not put myself on the one side before go to watch again Talk about this EP Look at him If he didn't feel happy why he can smile like thattumblr_n6lntqugL21tbiajho8_250.gif 
When he know her became a chef he goes to her and if you pay attention to his voice calm and he keep accept every word that she said about the first event for him2Youngep18-74.gif 2Youngep18-75.gif

Piano part that you guys thought he didn't pay attention to her cos he didn't look at her all the time cos he just want to feel her real feeling from her voicebut when he look how sweet eyes straight to her2Youngep18-25.gif  
In studio part if he didn't attention to her why he saw her feel bad  he knew her feeling2Youngep18-138.gif   2Youngep18-137.gif
That why this sweet moment come to our eyes cos he want to let her feel better by his wayภาพถ่าย
Re watch this studio part again you will saw his eyes look at her often time, he observe every feeling from her and If she doesn't mean anything to him why he keep explain to her about the female singer is not special for him (Saw her jealous him is make my heart fluster, she's really cute usually I never love the girl who's jealous like this but she can make me feel engaging her always no matter what she did it's cute, pretty every second (LoL look like I'm confused myself again )) 
No matter how many time we talk about this, Who's can know the future? 
Even in the end they didn't became the real couple in real life but right now they can learn each other, have a great memories between them If he didn't pull her, I can said I'm really pity for him to let the perfect woman in my eyes pass away I didn't want to prejudge before the future coming,My explain was end except you want to saw,  PS Really sorry for my late post I have my phone call from my best freindI will release new meoment after this, Really sorry for my long post  

Guest eeyahlove22

jann17 said: I have a question...remember the wish SY won after that swimming competition(LOL) they had in Singapore at the pool? Did she use it already...I missed that...

Anyoeng2YoungEP18 Exciting new chef
2Youngep18-71.gif 2Youngep18-79.gif

2Youngep18-70.gif 2Youngep18-71.gif
2Youngep18-72.gif 2Youngep18-73.gif
2Youngep18-74.gif 2Youngep18-75.gif
2Youngep18-76.gif 2Youngep18-77.gif
2Youngep18-78.gif 2Youngep18-79.gif
PS The one thing that Seyoung-ie difference to me is I can cook, hehe  

PS I really sorry for didn't visit Seyoung thread even I love her but I can except only one guy is Wooyoung like @dewirama  said @shin27 My dear, I still wait your awesome gif @Sage_Turquoise  and old member I miss you too 

@rosera unniii kamsahamida for the lastest gif... Love the cooking scene so much.

But wait? This is only me or... U guys noticed it: sy didnt wore the couple bracelet? And the ring? But when she on the table with hubby n play piano she wore it?

Enlightening me, please.... :|

@diendong Yes, She didn't wearing but don't worried honeyprepared with me, When I cooking I didn't want to wearing anything toocos it's might let them unclean and not healthy for food 

@diendong 

Yes, She didn't wearing but don't worried honey
prepared with me, When I cooking I didn't want to wearing anything too
cos it's might let them unclean and not healthy for food 

Ooh.. I see, ever heard about the cookin rules too, unii....

But the red watch? Maybe just for the time reminder for sy rite?

Hufft... Just too worrying her too much ( am I SY's fansgirl? YESS YESS YESS!!) :D

And i'm not watching her drama yet... I'm too WY's side lol :P

Cant wait for Saturday... Palli palliiiiii..... =))

@diendong Hahaha , but Bracklace couple had a long strap it's can dig on ingredient and couple ring is on finger can touch food directly (Seyoung-ie side kekeke) Her drama I'm in Wooyoung side too 

@dewirama LOL, you're like @rosera unni, getting jelous with all male cast in drama with SY...kekeke...
I'm forgot to post WY part there, maybe later I'll post it. Let me choose the most romantic scene first :D

@rosera Aahh.. thx God you can still watching the fmv, maybe only blocked in US.
@diendong my pleasured, feel free to use it.
@emiells @leemeena @eeyahlove22 I'm glad many of you make some fanart here, please continue...It keep our delulu alive LOL...

@shineehappypandas @topazera @rosera I'm sorry, I've already used ur gif in my fanmade before ask you here :D (and @woohoos in tumblr, etc, and many blogger who has 2Y pics in SG)
:)>- :)>- :)>-