[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@rosera thaxs uniii :x beautiful gift.

May I req gift to u? :D the scene before they starting separated and shooting aegyo convo... When wy said they should be holding hand while walking to the venue...

Thanxs unniii... :*

@diendong @leeminaa
Hug too, Thank you Yeh, I get sum ni tafor your request2YoungEP16-152.gif 2YoungEP16-153.gif 
OK Etara Next Spoil is Sweet scene SY wearing Ring to WYMBC VS Fan cam (Will release after below scene) 
Edit Change to Sweet scene BTW Child sang celebrate song from Fan cam 

:'( that part seyoung said shall we hold hands... felt like crying and skipping it

:(

I feel u too dear... :((

But after rewatched again and again with eng sub, and unnii @rosera just making the gift... I understand why wy hesitated the sy's req and didnt hold her hand.. Becoz he already mentioned it at the beginning (wy: "to be honest, i wanted to go there while holding hands. But it seems so wrong in this weather")considering and he remember that his wifey sy who is the one dislike holding hands in the hot wheater...

Lets forgiving him... :D and waiting for they lovely dovey sweety funny moment on next next next episodes....

@rosera‌ thanxs unii... :* beautiful gif... U are the best captain.. ;)

Guest lexp

i know... but at that moment seyoung gathered her strength just to say that and its too obvious that she is freaking nervous the way she said it... :(

Etara This Episode with Fan cam it's many sweet moment that I brought to your guysIf you feel sad you can look forward and road what I mean many page before thisand you will saw and after this storm sweet moment didn't airing will brought to you until I finished found B-) B-)
PS And we talk about this mistake thing many page before, Could we stop talk about that?

Anyoeng, Before I can upload my gif 

Beautiful Bridetumblr_n6068eFMlr1tbiajho1_400.gif tumblr_n6068eFMlr1tbiajho2_400.gif
Cr.Original clip from youtube bykayixings

PS.I need to postpone sweet moment that I talk last night cos it didn't finishedMany fan cam of that 14 Hrs. from this I hope I can release to you guys really sorry for that ^:)^:)^

Last night I let my bad mode out on this thread I really sorry for that, Hope you guys can forgive me, if not feel free to let me know I will stay on my lurk and didn't interrupt you guys again
My best regards 

Guest bladerunner

rosera said: Last night I let my bad mode out on this thread I really sorry for that, Hope you guys can forgive me, if not feel free to let me know I will stay on my lurk and didn't interrupt you guys again
My best regards 

@bladerunner Thank you so much, I just really wanna share my feeling I'm older than anybody but can't control myself it's to shame and wanna clear with everyone 
PS. But if I'm on lurk my heart gonna bloom, and I'm gonna die cos can't share my gif to your guys  :\"> :\">

Guest bladerunner

rosera said: @bladerunner Thank you so much, I just really wanna share my feeling I'm older than anybody but can't control myself it's to shame and wanna clear with everyone 
PS. But if I'm on lurk my heart gonna bloom, and I'm gonna die cos can't share my gif to your guys  :\"> :\">