[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@jann17 Yes, every scene that you talk it's in my mission before this, after I start make gif I promise myself will make that sweet scene and put out with all of you guys in this threadI had more 100 clip in my computer for Fan cam clip from Instragram, youtube and twitterso I need more time to found out again and will release ASAP 
PS. If my com doesn't betrayed me again :-L 

Now it's showtime and forgive me I didn't want to used spoil tag for this explainand I give you wrong original song (I already fix that) this vedio is full song and compare with Fan cam by Khunnieyea21 min 3.09 - 6.30 

1. He point his finger straight to her when the lyrics My sexy cameo (as my gif page 205)ภาพถ่าย

2. Lyrics  "Girl if there's a ticket I'd like to buy it, " Dance in front of hertumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho7_250.gif
3 Lyrics  "Wouldn't miss you for the world" He point his finger straight to her againtumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho1_250.gif

4. After broke the chair :)) (Sorry WY ah Noona want to laughs) Lyrics  "you make me wanna scream your name"  He point his finger straight to her again 
tumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho2_250.gif
Lyrics  "I see you standing at the show, girl" His hands was flaunt to her from her head to her toetumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho3_250.gif
6. Lyrics  "As soon as the spotlight's on you tonight" Dance in front of her again 
tumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho6_250.gif
7. and music only  His hands was flaunt to her, before go to dance in front of her again tumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho9_250.gif
8. The Most scene that I really wanna describe word by word (I'm listen and wrote from I heard cos I didn't found anywhere but it's most important partcorrect me if i'm listen wrong but I'm quite sure it's correct ) Lyrics  " Now you can not undefined in attention "  He pick up the necklace tumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho4_250.gif
Lyrics  " Baby you" He knee down and gave the necklace to hertumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho5_250.gif

Lyrics  " Get up and stand down in the crowd" She receive the necklace ภาพถ่าย

9. Lyrics  " Showgirl,Don't know it but you make me wanna scream your name, I see you standing at the show, girl,  And you got it man As soon as the spotlight's on you tonight"  He put the necklace to her, and set it tumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho8_250.gif
You don't think it's beautiful moment , don't you?and for god's sake I really want Seyoung Know this moment so much

Cr.Original Video from Youtube by

enzeke, missyhimex3, bubblytae 

• Like 1

Latest information from Twitter:

J @myboytaec 21m

[FA] Woo's filming WGM today, he was the driver. Seyoung also came out of the ent. building, CNN were at the backseats. cr: SuperMIMI_Rong

CNN in this tweet means Junho and Chansung of 2PM.. OMO... House warming party??

Edit: I hope Seyoung bring her friends too coz Junho forever has complaint that he had to go to other 2PM members WGM's house warming but no friends from the bride has ever come! (see 2Young 1st episode) LOL !!

Guest bladerunner

ujiyus1 said:

J @myboytaec 21m

[FA] Woo's filming WGM today, he was the driver. Seyoung also came out of the ent. building, CNN were at the backseats. cr: SuperMIMI_Rong

CNN in this tweet means Junho and Chansung of 2PM.. OMO... House warming party??

Edit: I hope Seyoung bring her friends too coz Junho forever has complaint that he had to go to other 2PM members WGM's house warming but no friends from the bride has ever come! (see 2Young 1st episode) LOL !!

Guest nami34

Sage_Turquoise said: This is the kind of NEWS that we're all waiting for: "@besidewooyoung [FANACC] RT @__pearlyboey: someone spotted WGM filiming >< Woo driving Seyoung + Chansung and Junho in the backseat cr: 特工旧 " =)) =)) =)) =D> =D> =D>

@sage_turquoise Yeeeey!!! Hope taec and nickhun can make it as well… soo if Park Shin Hye is abroad… :-? maybe she can invite her two real sisters to come :P otherwise two friends from the industry then schedule another meeting with her 2 sisters… [-O< please eonnie, he already introduced you to mom and dad so its only fair that you introduce yours.. #wishfulthinking :))

Guest karenqueen

everybody, uhm, do you have IG ? i think IG: zzbbzzbb11 is so crazy. i don't know what is her/him purpose ?
i think, we need someone who can understand or translate something he/she post in IG.
i excited because JYP don't have any comment about this ( WY have girlfriend ?)
i'm so worry, worry worry................. 
:-<

everybody, uhm, do you have IG ? i think IG: zzbbzzbb11 is so crazy. i don't know what is her/him purpose ?

i think, we need someone who can understand or translate something he/she post in IG.

I had, and already stalking it and also stalking wy n that girl considered as gf... All that i can say its just a rumors...

I read somewhere and no hard evidence that girl is his gf. Maybe she is just his fellow or die hard fans or fam or old friend...

And how dare wy join wgm while he has gf. It will ruins n mess his image. And hurt our sy.

I love wy and dont think he will do something like that.

So stop spare the issue... Rumors.

Lets peace n saill this 2young shipp...

Sorry for my harsh words chingu, i'm too in love with wy n sy! :D

Guest nami34

karenqueen said: everybody, uhm, do you have IG ? i think IG: zzbbzzbb11 is so crazy. i don't know what is her/him purpose ?

Etara why you want to be serious about the rumors It's just a rumors and I really wanna said I don't care until Wooyoung said by himself Wait for my new moment to bring to you guys Love u all  :-* :-*

J @myboytaec 21m

[FA] Woo's filming WGM today, he was the driver. Seyoung also came out of the ent. building, CNN were at the backseats.

cr: SuperMIMI_Rong

finally \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

wait, all the pictures in there were edited, right? including the one where Wy wears black shirt?

So sorry i don't mean to bring this up again but I'm dead curious. 

I still ship 2young with all my heart <333

Its clearly evident edited, bad photoshop.... That id doenst even has folower... No profil pic and no profil info... She/he just want to ruins the show...

Hufft.... Lets fokus on 2young chingus.... :D