[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

23 hours ago, darr said:

The only gay I know in k entertaimnent (the guy with bald hair always) dresses and behaves normal.

Sorry to cut your post.   It’s Hong Seok Cheon I think?  

Am happy to see SY having time off from filming and reuniting with her Whisper co-stars (in a joint party where she meets other actors).   Where is Kwon Yul, or is it that I just have bad eyesight?  I think he is filming? 

WY has a beautiful bedroom, with blackout curtains.  And there is beautiful greenery right outside.  Either way it is so relaxing.    He has old school DJ equipment using records in his living room and modern DJ equipment with iPad  in his work room, that has keyboards etc.  Remixers would drool.   In his “My House”  days we have seen that workroom and his bedroom headboard,  now we see almost the whole thing, clothes cabinet inclusive.

It is a really practical guy’s pad,  one who is musically inclined and a serious LP records collector.  WY’s couches are squishy comfy too, a place to really hang out in,  specially one who is likewise into music.   The twinkling strand lights in his living room are the only thing that I would remove, if only I could, lol....just kidding. 

• Like 2

Guest elenskivios38

Oh! so huge house!  a lot of stuff ...its difficult to clean all part of this house

coz every corner has different memorable stuff :D:D:Dyes! i wanna remove that 

twinkling light i prepare steady strand lights in one corner .

Park Se Young amazingly well in this weeend eps.she delivered her lines perfetly

with right emotions,NMH gave KPJ a sweet, gentle ,tender but electrifying kiss

and the way KPJ hold  NMH hand i :heart: it im sure JH  felt  the soft palm of 

Park Se Young:)Ah! Wooyoungah dont be jealous wifey's doing great in MF

hope you watch it too! 

8 hours ago, elenskivios38 said:

Oh! so huge house!  a lot of stuff ...its difficult to clean all part of this house

coz every corner has different memorable stuff :D:D:Dyes! i wanna remove that 

twinkling light i prepare steady strand lights in one corner .

Park Se Young amazingly well in this weeend eps.she delivered her lines perfetly

with right emotions,NMH gave KPJ a sweet, gentle ,tender but electrifying kiss

and the way KPJ hold  NMH hand i :heart: it im sure JH  felt  the soft palm of 

Park Se Young:)Ah! Wooyoungah dont be jealous wifey's doing great in MF

hope you watch it too! 

Ha ha we women would like to rearrange wy’s house cos it takes lots of effort to clean- sparkling lights attract dust, just like chandelier, the stuffed toys and decorative items. Glad wy has all the equipment to make more music- his latest songs are so soothing. 

MF- 4 more episodes to go, so fast finishing. Let’s have more NMH and KPJ. I am glad NMH is intelligent and strong, good choice for sy. Normally actresses role gets diminished cos they focus on male lead but in MF sy gets lots of screentime. Love how the camera focus on her face. Noticed that sy seems to be the one who initiated kissing- starting with mdgsw, Whisper and now MF 

• Like 3

Thank you for posting the pictures @Gerry58

Here are some pics from the coffee truck owner.

The theme was flowers....because Money Flowers of course hehe. And since its Seyoung's debut anniversary on 28th Jan we have also included dramas that Seyoung acted in through the years. I slipped in some wgm scenes too hahaha.

Congratulations guys on another successful support truck event! Thank you again for participating and trusting me with this project. Much love. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1