[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- very happy 2pm members maintain their close bond by meeting up. Can tell they really love each other by supporting their members activities 

@standingtallyy- lucky MF still continues. Should finish by feb, just nice for sy to rest during Olympics, then maybe do a new drama?

Love her acceptance speech - very steady and well said. 

• Like 6

For the first time she seems nervous and surprised that she won awards. She was emotional and her voice was shaking too.  But after  all she maintain well mannered, using polite and humble sentences in her acceptance speech. Hopefully after repetitive award winning she got her A list and lead role and abundantly job offers because like everyone said in here she totally deserved it. She has an ability instead of the idols. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, annisyadwir said:

For the first time she seems nervous and surprised that she won awards. She was emotional and her voice was shaking too.  But after  all she maintain well mannered, using polite and humble sentences in her acceptance speech. Hopefully after repetitive award winning she got her A list and lead role and abundantly job offers because like everyone said in here she totally deserved it. She has an ability instead of the idols. 

So far all Sy's dramas get high rating except BM cos her part was so small. In a way, she is good at picking interesting dramas. Now Money Flower is popular, her ig followers increased a lot. 

Just saw this- wow wy will be appearing in music show after 5 years!!!! 

Jan- He will be busy promoting his solo, plus his concerts. Sy will be busy with MF- we will have lots of their photos 

We will also see his variety show with Chansung. 

• Like 6

Happy New Year 2 days late, my YY chingus!   All the best to you in 2018!   

Already backread.  Travelling zaps my energy and is still giving me jetlag.  

Great news that SY is again receiving awards and attention.  She deserves the accolades, so much.   And such good news that WY has a Korean comeback. Has it been 5 plus years since Sexy Lady/album 23, Male, Single?  Time flies!  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Off topic:  There are so  many idol marriage news for 2018. 

Anyway the idols I wanted to see married are 2pm members but I know that won't happen until 10 more years hehehe. 

So  many dating news in 2018- notice the idols are dating each other, same for actors too. Maybe cos they spend time working together. Wonder who in 2pm will have dating news- so far they spending time together or with their guy friends 

Tomorrow MF will focus on NMH - she finding out KPJ is her first love. I want more love scenes 

• Like 2