[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Money Flower, am glad, is increasing in ratings every weekend, and SY praised for her acting, as well as Jang Hyuk.  About time, we all knew she is an actress who can  do small nuances very well and can play lead, and not just villain.    Am almost sure there will be some more twists in this story.   I don’t mind, but please, a happy resolution!  

About half of this is out of topic. 

Spoiler

Jonghyun had a great voice, a creative person who wrote songs.   Much like WY and Junk K  (although I agree,  WY also knows how to unwind, which is really great).    Even if their generation of idols still belong to a group, and have solo projects,  I hope that being well-established,  they are no longer under huge pressure to prove themselves and get crazy scheds like younger idols.   But still, working hard is a Korean ethic.  

For Jonghyun, the signs were all over the place, even before his last long message.   Back in 2013, he made a song that IU sang, featuring himself.  The word depression appeared 20 times in that song.   He also admitted insomnia caused by depression.   Rest in peace Jonghyun, and if he believes in reincarnation, I hope he will live a full happy life in the next.   

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Off topic - In my field of work...I have met a lot of people suffering from Depression...it is really scary and needed to be taken seriously. Often when we thought drugs and support system have stabilized the patient's depression, one day, they just snap with the slightest trigger...and it could be anything. Truly sad and heartbreaking to see one great talent. Who looked 'happy and cheerful' but behind the smile was fighting a loosing battle against his inner demons. RIP Shinee's Jonghyun..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Good morning YY Nation 

Reading all the depressing news, really spoil the Christmas mood

Ya hope all the idols who are depressed get help so this type of situation don't occur. Family support and having good friends always help. Even a hobby like golfing or fishing or listening to music is good. 

Even we get stressed at work but health is still more important than making money. Once in a while, take a break- go travel

Idols need to realize they can never stay on top for long since new groups keep coming out. They should have backup plans for future. Even if they fail it is ok, don't be too hard on ourselves 

sy carrying a branded bag

She and wy are so quiet 

• Like 3

In 2014 Chansung said JYP has a psychologist for anyone who needs.  They are all assessed, including trainees and employees.   Good to know.   Although data is old,  Got7 members had personality test maybe earlier this year, as part of their V Live.   So maybe they still do. With what happened recently,  it is  wake up call for all agencies to take care of their own.      

I think JYP took in a psychologist in 2014 probably because of an interagency survey 2012-2014,  re  the concerns of idols and trainees, but since SM and YG did not take part and JYP did in large numbers,   the data is so skewed heavily toward JYP and not encompassing.   JYP was therefore aware and willing to do something about it.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

In 2014 Chansung said JYP has a psychologist for anyone who needs.  They are all assessed, including trainees and employees.   Good to know.   Although data is old,  Got7 members had personality test maybe earlier this year, as part of their V Live.   So maybe they still do. With what happened recently,  it is  wake up call for all agencies to take care of their own.      

I think JYP took in a psychologist in 2014 probably because of an interagency survey 2012-2014,  re  the concerns of idols and trainees, but since SM and YG did not take part and JYP did in large numbers,   the data is so skewed heavily toward JYP and not encompassing.   JYP was therefore aware and willing to do something about it.  

Hope so, though I suspect if the company is aware, they will try and hide it cos the idols are their cash cows 

More Sy's photos- looks like she gets along with her drama mum and dad 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 The company is fully aware but just turned a blind eye. As you said, they are their cash cow. Based on report, how the late Jonghyun kept saying he did his best and it wasn't his fault. The pressure over the years must have been tremendous! In that aspect, kudos to JYP for having that psychological support for his talents (the organizations I worked in the past and present have one and encourage the employees to avail of the free service, because of the nature of the job. Not because of going loopy but to debrief). Though Koreans are resilient to hard work, there are lot that are quite volatile too. Being a trainee for 7 years is no joke! Then they debut  it isn't even an assurance they will make it big.

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- being an idol is tough, long hours, hard work, doesn't mean they debut will make it. No wonder WY's parents were against him being an idol. 

Saw this posted- Chansung is a happy go lucky kind of guy, great he can handle stress and he is studying psychology so he can help his members 

• Like 1

In fairness to SM entertainment, for Jonghyun, it's not really the company. In Jonghyun's case working for him is a way for him to relieve his depression. So it's not the company giving him a lot of work. The company is helping him by giving him work. When he works he's so optimistic and happy. It can be seen on his radio show and variety show guesting. 

Based on his last interview,  it how people see him. It the unfair things they said about him. 

His company, his friends and his family did their best.  Generally depression is hard to overcome even with all the support. 

One thing I have observe is the culture in their country. Mental illness is a taboo in the country. So that is why Korea is one of the country who has a high suicide rate. 

Jun K and Chan attending his funeral

Spoiler

• Like 1

I think JYPE will have  3 boy groups to debut. The other group Boy's group will debut in China.  The company is doing well.  From Twice, Day6 and Got7. Stray kids already have  a fan base and they haven't debut yet. However, 2PM enlistment will have  a big blow on JYPE. They will lost concert revenues until 2020. What they could do is to create merchandise for 2PM while they in the army that they can sell to fans. Like TVXQ, though the members were enlisted, their good were still sold out in Japan.  And it should be easily accessible for international fans too hehehe, 

• Like 2

I feel sad and sorry about Jonghyun.

Hope his family will stay strong, and Shinee members too. 

Congratulation to Taeyang and his girlfriend. 

When will Wy have announcement about his marriage? 

Soon, I hope. 

• Like 1

@chic-chic- clever idea to promote in China provided both countries relationships improve. JYP making lots of money from Got7 and day6 now. Even khun is working hard since he doesn't have to do military 

@yun84- we are hoping soon too

preview of Money Flower. Think NMH's father is dead. Sy should get an award for crying so much in this drama. Don't know why she doesn't get nominated even though MF got higher rating than that robot drama 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 That look when she was facing the mirror looks like a villain look to me hehehe. 

I hope NMH don't turn totally bad, just got backbone so her mum-in-law, hubby and mistress don't push her around.

Glad storyline focusing on her- like that she will be meeting KPJ again in the bee farm.

Hope this time round, there will be some romance between the 2 leads

• Like 1

Guest elenskivios38

Yes! that look is like Hye Sang:D! Writer -nim ! pls.dont turn NMH to be Hye Sang... enough is enough .Why she is not nominated ? story line? better than fantasy well its different category, i think NMH role is better and the rest of actors and actress in MF acting is superb:wub: than anyone else

uhm! its  unfair!:angry:Money Flower has high rating ..it has quality even the

second lead actor in MF was so good deserves an award , four leads 

deserves a recognition for excellent acting.I hope our little voices passes

and be heard  those who are in awards making body.

OMG Excited to see WY and Chan. They will be renting a room at Cheetah's place who lives alone. So glad they will come together. Chan loves cats but I don't know about Wy hahaha. I watched the episodes before with Heechul and Gfriend. 

It's been a while seeing Wy in TV especially variety. This really means he will be enlisting soon. 

Year end drama awards are always unfair. If we check the categories it's basing on popularity. The only category they will changed to judges voting is the Daesang but the rest will be based on fans votes. So those with a small fandom though great in acting will have a lower chance to win. 

Too bad for SY. She should have been nominated. I hope JH gets the award for MF and MF wins Best drama. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- I want to see Chansung's cat too. Love the actor's cats in 3 meals a day, in fact the cats more popular than him. Ya expecting wy to enlist in 2018, so hope can see him as much now

Sy - hope she gets recognition for her hard work e.g. Cfs and more dramas so she can have more savings

• Like 3