[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi Ladies. It's been a while. Here's the next chapter for the fanfic. I had it since yesterday but I didn't get the chance to post it here immediately. Enjoy:D

Spoiler

Chapter Nine

“Seyoung-ah I heard Vicky and John are in Seoul.” Seyoung’s Mom told her when she came to see her the other day.”Jay was invited as speaker for an event at Seoul National University. Vicky O’Donnell studied there.”

“Are you afraid we might bump into each other by chance? Mom, it’s been two years.” Seyoung reassured her.

“I like Jay, you know that. It’s Vicky I can’t handle. She is the biggest snob I’ve ever met. She thinks you are not good enough for her son. Sometimes I wonder how she ended up with John. He is nice.” Her Mom said.

“Mom. You don’t need to worry about her. Jay is as precious to her as we, your children are to you. Seoul is a big city. There is a very slim chance you will bump into each other.” Seyoung reassured her Mom.

“What about Wooyoung?” Mom suddenly asked.

“What about him?”

“Are you back together?”

“No Mom. We are not together.”

“I am fine with anyone as long as he makes you happy and will love our Cheon Ah like their own.” Mom said.

Although the thought of knowing Jay being in town bothered Seyoung a little. What if, they will meet again by chance? Her parents and his mother do have common friends, words of their whereabouts could spread quickly within their small circle. Seyoung thought, she just need to expect the unexpected. And deal with it as it come.

“Oppa!” Yoonhee called out to the man she was meeting for dinner.

“Hi Yoonhee.” Jay greeted her with a hug.

“I thought I’d never get the chance to meet up with you.” Yoonhee said the moment that were seated again.

“How can I not meet you. I do have some time to look around Seoul. I’m sorry when you visited London last year I can only take you out twice. It was just not the right time for me.” Jay said.

“How did your talk at Seoul University go? I bet Aunt Vicky was very proud of you.” Yoonhe asked.

“It went very well. I was really impressed with the audience. They certainly know what they were talking about.” Jay said.

“By the way, you said you needed help to find a friend you’ve lost touch. And she is back in Seoul?”

“Let’s talk about that after dinner. So, how are things going with you?” Jay asked.

They ordered dinner and continued talking. When they were having their coffee and tea. Jay started to ask Yoonhee about helping him.

“So. This friend you were talking about Oppa. Who was she to you?” Yoonhee asked.

“We sort of started seeing each other. After we met in one the Korean events in Boston. But a couple of months later, I got offered the job in Cambridge. I proposed to her but she said no. That was that.” Jay said in summary.

“You were dumped? The great Jay O’Donnell was dumped? Who would do that?” Yoonhee said in jest.

“I am not a great one. But yes, Park Seyoung declined my proposal.” Jay said.

“Park Seyoung. The name does sound familiar. Hold on.” Yoonhee took her mobile phone and searched the name. “Is this the Park Seyoung are you talking about?” Yoonhee showed him her mobile phone.

“Yes. That is Seyoung.” Jay confirmed.

“Did you know she was an actress?” Yoonhee asked.

“Seyoung did mention she used to act but I didn’t know she was in showbusiness. So she really was an actress? Both for TV and movies?” Jay asked curiously.

“Yes. She was a household name in the industry before she became inactive.” Yoonhee said.”Why? Are you still in love with her?”

“Well, I couldn’t say I was in love with her, but I did like her a lot back then. I’m just curious how she is doing right now. That’s all.” Jay explained.

‘But Oppa, Are you not dating someone at the moment?” Yoonhee asked.

“I am seeing someone. Like I said. I just want to know how Seyoung is doing. It would be great to see her in Seoul.” Jay said.

“Don’t worry Oppa. I know people who knows people from the business. I’m sure they would be able to help me.” Yoonhee assured him.

“Look. If I see her, I see her. If not, then so be it.”Jay said.”Thank you Yonhee.”

“Hello Mr Security, Yes?” Seyoung answered the internal phone from the apartment security.

“Hello. There is someone down here looking for you. He said his name is Jay. His family name sounded foreign. I don’t know how to say it.” Mr. Security said.

“Jay?” Seyoung thought out loud. “You mean Jay O’Donnell? Can you please put him on the phone?” Seyoung asked.

“Hi Seyoung. It’s me Jay. Jay O’Donnell from Boston?” Jay said when he was given the phone receiver.

“Jay? How did you know where I live?” Seyoung asked.

“Long story but if you’d come down I can tell you.” Jay said.

“Okay. I’ll be there shortly.” Seyoung said. “How did he found me?” Seypung asked herself in wonder.

It was actually his Mom who lead him to where Seyoung lived. It was through their common friends, who knew about Seyoung’s Mom and mentioned that she sometimes go and see her daughter in the suburb where she lives. It wasn’t long when he got the address of the apartment complex. It had three, all he needed to do was go to each one and ask for her name. He was lucky to find her on his first attempt.

He saw her the moment she stepped out of the lift. She still looked pretty as ever. Hair shorter and skin tone slightly darker compared to when they were in Boston. Her cheeks in healthy glow of pink. She is wearing tight fitting ripped jeans and loose off white top, that is showing her elegant neck. Seyoung was just breathtaking to Jay’s eyes.

“Hello Jay.” Seyoung greeted.

“Hi Seyoung.” Jay greeted back. He moved closer to give her a kiss to her cheek and hugged her.

“What brought you here? I mean to Seoul?” Seyoung asked.

“Are you not even going to invite an old friend to your place?”Jay asked, smiling.

“Of course. Come up.” Seyoung said. She walked quickly over to the security desk to thank him, before heading towards the lift with Jay.

• Like 6

Yes SY totally cute when dancing.

Agree with you guys. Unfortunately WY doesn't type of person has passionate in drama so it's kind of impossible he will show up in drama unless he changes his mind. Yesterday I watch we got married with our YY couple. They were very natural,lovely and i couldn't stop giggle see their 'lovestory'

• Like 3

I think WY won't change his mind and do a drama hehehe. After Dream High, I just rewatched this Master's Sun parody to see him act.  He did a great job on this hehehe. I think this would be the last time I'll see him in a drama and a drama press conference hehe. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 9/9/2017 at 6:19 PM, kho39 said:

Wonder any malaysia 2pm hottest fanclub here doing group order?..so far ..in twitter i only see thailand fanclub open for group order...

@kho39 you may checked with this twitter account Mrs. N ❤️ LOVE @atone_  , she is 1 of the My Hottest doing group order for 2PM or member solo album/merchandise goods.

Good Day YY Nation !  finally soompi had fixed their problem, good they input some emotion icon like before.   

DKKVwLXUIAIVZpb.jpg

• Like 2

YY friends. I know it would be hard  but let's try and vote for Seyoung. Let's show our support. 1 vote per day. 

Let's vote for Seyoung for 2017 Asia Artist Awards'!

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1704

misc
The end of 2017 is quickly approaching, and you know what that means! Time to see which artists, actors, actresses, songs, albums, dramas, and more touched the hearts of fans in the past year!

One upcoming year-end award show is the '2017 Asia Artist Awards' , which will take place on November 15 at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium. 

Fans can vote for their favorite artist, actor, and actress to receive the 'Fans' Popularity Award', with the first round voting taking place from September 20 - October 10. The top 50 who receive the most votes in the first round period will then move on to the second round. The second round voting will be carried out through the organizers' mobile app. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- don't think sy really care about being popular cos she prefers to be low key. Really sad some people vote for those who can't act though and the recent drama ratings are poor even with idol actresses. 

Very happy Whisper did well and sy got more exposure. Now hoping we don't have to wait long for her next project. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, chic-chic said:

YY friends. I know it would be hard  but let's try and vote for Seyoung. Let's show our support. 1 vote per day. 

Let's vote for Seyoung for 2017 Asia Artist Awards'!

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1704

misc
The end of 2017 is quickly approaching, and you know what that means! Time to see which artists, actors, actresses, songs, albums, dramas, and more touched the hearts of fans in the past year!

One upcoming year-end award show is the '2017 Asia Artist Awards' , which will take place on November 15 at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium. 

Fans can vote for their favorite artist, actor, and actress to receive the 'Fans' Popularity Award', with the first round voting taking place from September 20 - October 10. The top 50 who receive the most votes in the first round period will then move on to the second round. The second round voting will be carried out through the organizers' mobile app. 

Done voting:D

• Like 2

Yes Whisper is definitely something for SY after MDGSW. Yes thanks suhu, I vote for SY and surprised there were so many a untalented actress got a lot of votings. I hope we can see her in next project soon. Aamiin. 

The girl with woo young in that pic is pretty. I hope sy not jealous hihi

• Like 2

23 hours ago, yyluv said:

@kho39 you may checked with this twitter account Mrs. N ❤️ LOVE @atone_  , she is 1 of the My Hottest doing group order for 2PM or member solo album/merchandise goods.

Good Day YY Nation !  finally soompi had fixed their problem, good they input some emotion icon like before.   

DKKVwLXUIAIVZpb.jpg

Ok..thanks u so much @yyluv:)

• Like 1

20170921. Se Young updated IG (Reply Yoon Hyun Min's invitation- Support message for 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic Game) ·

She nominated her actress friends. She did not nominate any guy friend hehehe. 

"Hello~ This is Park Se Young. "One passion, One Korea, One World", supporting the success of 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games & 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Paralympic Games ·

I pray for success of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics and Paralympics ·

Actor Yoon Hyun Min nominated me to join this meaningful relay together. I now pass it to Actress #Ha Jae Suk, Actress #KoWoo Ri and Actress #Gil Eun Hye ·

I sincerely wish 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games & 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Paralympic Games success. It's Pyeongchang Olympic supporting message relay. Please pass this "Passion Connect" relay to the other three (artists)! ·

This is the 'Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic Game' supporting message relay. Pass this 'Passion Connect' relay on to 3 others ·

# 2018 Pyeongchang #Pyeongchang2018 # One passion # Korean # Suhorang # Bandabi # soohorang # bandabi # paralympics

Just now, annisyadwir said:

Yes Whisper is definitely something for SY after MDGSW. Yes thanks suhu, I vote for SY and surprised there were so many a untalented actress got a lot of votings. I hope we can see her in next project soon. Aamiin. 

The girl with woo young in that pic is pretty. I hope sy not jealous hihi

Yes the girl is pretty. I think the girl might be the girlfriend of the guy in the picture too hehehe. 

Again WY and SY appeared the same time in SNS hehehe. 

• Like 5