[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@2handsintertwined The picture and video were posted here before. The same girl also had a close picture with Chansung so it's ok. The video of him with the girls was taken in Seoul Vinyl. Those girls are probably WY's friends even before WGM. He hangs out in Seoul Vinyl often because of LPs. 

Even if they are dating for example, I think they don't need to spend time together all the time. I think it's not mean  hehehe. Both of them have different sets of friends. SY also have guy friends. We just don't know because no pictures are published just like WY. 

DGOaI3TVYAIP_jo.jpg

DGOaJ4AVYAAlUQU.jpg

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

The picture and video were posted here before. The same girl also had a close picture with Chansung so it's ok. The video of him with the girls was taken in Seoul Vinyl. Those girls are probably WY's friends even before WGM. He hangs out in Seoul Vinyl often because of LPs. 

Even if they are dating for example, I think they don't need to spend time together all the time. I think it's not mean  hehehe. Both of them have different sets of friends. SY also have guy friends. We just don't know because no pictures are published just like WY. 

Ok :) Thank you. You made me feel so much better

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@2handsintertwined Let's just cry and be sad when WY or SY will be caught in a dating scandal with somebody else hehehe. 

Ok and I hope that day never comes :( If Seyoung gets caught in a dating scandal with another man, I'm sorry, that is wooyoung's loss. I think he's missing out a really special woman. 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 7

I think Seyoung has class. I don't think any of the women he hangs around have class like Seyoung. I think she is sophisticated. This is just my opinion. I'm sorry if this sounds rude :D I think Seyoung is very classy and she could be a good wifey :D Remember when she cut her hair in that one WGM episode, and she asked Wooyoung if he liked it? Well, I think he liked it because the way she cut her hair was so classy. Hehe :D 

Seyoung also gives Wooyoung a lot of compliments :D 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 6

37 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I think Seyoung has class. I don't think any of the women he hangs around have class like Seyoung. I think she is sophisticated. This is just my opinion. I'm sorry if this sounds rude :D I think Seyoung is very classy and she could be a good wifey :D Remember when she cut her hair in that one WGM episode, and she asked Wooyoung if he liked it? Well, I think he liked it because the way she cut her hair was so classy. Hehe :D 

Seyoung also gives Wooyoung a lot of compliments :D 

Totally agree- sy is one classy lady- from the way she dresses to the way she behaves. Love how respectful she is to elderly esp WY's mum. She is always encouraging towards wy and takes special care of him. She will make a good wife, quietly behind the scene

Just read Taec talking about his ideal girl- must speak English, independent and good communication. He said he wants to get married early like his dad at 27. Hopes he start the ball rolling so his members can get married early too. :)

• Like 6

Just now, Gerry58 said:

Totally agree- sy is one classy lady- from the way she dresses to the way she behaves. Love how respectful she is to elderly esp WY's mum. She is always encouraging towards wy and takes special care of him. She will make a good wife, quietly behind the scene

Just read Taec talking about his ideal girl- must speak English, independent and good communication. He said he wants to get married early like his dad at 27. Hopes he start the ball rolling so his members can get married early too. :)

Yes! Everything classy about Seyoung. The way she behaves, the way she dresses. You're right she was very respectful to wooyoung's mom. You mean that episode where seyoung ate with wooyoung and his mom? I think wooyoung's mom fell in love with her. I think she wants wooyoung to have a nice wife like seyoung :). I think she will make a good wife quietly from behind the scenes too. Taec said that? Well, I hope he gets the ball rolling too so his members can get married too :).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

Hi Taec, pick me. I speak english and am self sufficient, and communicate well. Hehehe. :D

• Like 7

On 8/1/2017 at 8:06 PM, standingtallyy said:

Hmmmnnn...that really was thought provoking. Wooyoung who have been pretty much a Day 6 Hyung yet he wasn't available to attend their concert. Well, being a Hyung got to have a day off too especially if it's your loves birthday :wub:...I'll be on delulu mode because I turned a year wiser today:D:D We (me & Park Seyoung) Leo's rock!  B)B)

Happy birthday my dear @standingtallyy . Hope you had a great one with your loved ones. Wishing you more years of happiness, health, love and wealth. Lets be YOUNG forever!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Let's wait and see :) I want Wooyoung and Seyoung to have babies :D Imagine that ?

I want to see that too. My delulu is for WY and his future son to guest in Return of Superman like previous idol  Ko Ji Young from Sechskies and his son Sungjae hehe. And then every now and then wife Sy will appear. That would be perfect. 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

I want to see that too. My delulu is for WY and his future son to guest in Return of Superman like previous idol  Ko Ji Young from Sechskies and his son Sungjae hehe. And then every now and then wife Sy will appear. That would be perfect. 

I want this too! I like your delulu :D Yes, if Seyoung appear every now and then that would be perfect. Ooh, you've got me thinking about it :D. I want their babies to have wooyoung's eyes and seyoung's cheeks and lips :D 

1 hour ago, blame2pm said:

Hi Taec, pick me. I speak english and am self sufficient, and communicate well. Hehehe. :D

Wow! I think Taec should marry you too :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

@blame2pm- hey miss u, still writing fanfic? Good choice - taec  is a good catch, can cook and take care of wife, wy needs taking care of. Any idea when Hunus releasing good news of sy?

Hahaha if only taec chooses me too. Actually I have something I wrote in May that I haven't post. I totally forgot about it. Will post it later this evening when I get back. About SY, I dont know when they'll be releasing anything. Hope it'll be soon since we all miss her.   

• Like 5

@2handsintertwinedyou make me laugh:D...but I like your honesty! You are upset because WY isn't with Seyoung during her birthday. Seyoung is classy yet a tomboy. She likes outdoors and sports, prefers t-shirt, jeans and sneakers over dresses and heels. If I remembered this correctly she studied in a grammar school in middle school before proceeding to major in Film and Theatre or something similar, which she holds a degree. Wooyoung even said it in WGM that they grew up from different environment - him from Busan, Seyoung a true blue Seoul-ite.

Thank you for the birthday greetings @Gerry58 @kho39 @yun84 @chic-chic @blame2pm @2handsintertwined

• Like 6

Dear @chic-chic, @Gerry58, @standingtallyy, @2handsintertwined thanks for the positive word, i feel better now..i'm glad into this forum & having u all here..i cannot imagine how i can handle this sad emotion alone if i dont have u all here...really...thanks..

Actually..i dunno i should happy or not happy bein a YY shipper now.(cry)..bcos YY is my 1st shipper in my life...i into too deep already...it already effect my daily life .sigh..from april til now..everyday i need to rewatch yy wgm , check on ig or twitter about them..in 1day..i check ig , twitter or yy nation EVERY 1 or 2 hour..never miss....i think i crazy already...haa..

So when got a happy hint about YY..it can make me so happy n i can smile for few day..but..if when got a bad hint ...it really hurt me emotional bcos i have a weak heart...without i realise..both of them already stay inside my heart already..i even put them into my prayer everynite ..just like they are my family member like that ..sumtime i look at myself..i looked silly...haa..but..i enjoy it..i just started bcome shipper on April already like this..i really salute some of u are from 2014 til now...how u ppl handle ur little heart?

Yes....like all of u said...."let just cry n sad when dispatch catch them dating w someone else"...but..i hope that day never come..

• Like 8