[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest kahlias

@shin27 @hanaluvKM Wow~ thanks a lot..

Thanks to @rosera too

It does make my day :D

If its okay, I prefer hardsubbed hehe

Guest enzo0227

@shin27 @hanaluvKM take your time in making it and thank you so much...you don't know how much I waited for the eng subs of RS...

LOL u should see how jun k's nametag was ripped by the tiger >,< poor him! seriously he was out for like only few minutes 

feeling sorry for him but can't help >>>  =))

I just watch RM i hate Jong Kook he's so mean to our wooyoung :(( :((

Guest oolita

tumblr_n5jnofAOXA1tbiajho5_250.gif
Loving this moment so much!! Nowadays, I unconsciously humming this song, especially the "i like you, i like you, i like you like crazy" part. What happen to me?!

Guest oolita

@shin27 @hanaluvKM I'm losing my hope already on seeing eng sub for radio star, thank you so much for your hard work. 
Yea, kinda hate tiger kookie for being mean to our woo young in RM. But at least when kookie was trying to rip WY's name tag, he pulled WY's shirt enough for us to see WY's upper body LOL (thank god my husband is not in this forum).

@jbum  What Do you want Honey? You need to make Video or something
Guys I really sorry for late update  Poor Hubby vs Tiger Wifey Part 1
tumblr_n5mhe52KGd1tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5mhe52KGd1tbiajho3_250.giftumblr_n5mhe52KGd1tbiajho9_250.gif tumblr_n5mhe52KGd1tbiajho7_250.gif
Bonus tumblr_n5mhe52KGd1tbiajho10_250.gif 
Was going on next Coming soon 
PSOther gif on my tumblr http://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/post/85825011721/2youngep15-before-piano-moment-part1#notes

My computer start protest me error more 3 times, that why I'm late tonight

Poor Hubby vs Tiger Wifey Part End tumblr_n5mirlSkA71tbiajho3_250.gif tumblr_n5mirlSkA71tbiajho8_250.gif 
tumblr_n5mirlSkA71tbiajho1_400.gif tumblr_n5mirlSkA71tbiajho2_250.gif
tumblr_n5mirlSkA71tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n5mirlSkA71tbiajho10_250.gif Bonus SY ah finally you can't win his eyes like that =)) =)) tumblr_n5mirlSkA71tbiajho7_250.gif tumblr_n5mirlSkA71tbiajho6_250.gif
other gif onhttp://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/post/85827075926/2youngep15-before-piano-part2#notes 

Tomorrow spoil is 

oolita said: @shin27 @hanaluvKM I'm losing my hope already on seeing eng sub for radio star, thank you so much for your hard work. 
Yea, kinda hate tiger kookie for being mean to our woo young in RM. But at least when kookie was trying to rip WY's name tag, he pulled WY's shirt enough for us to see WY's upper body LOL (thank god my husband is not in this forum).

Guys, Eonnie feel sorry for can't put new spoil Last night coz last night my computer was error many time can't make new gif, it's so old hope it didn't broke before Eonnie watch online tomorrow  :(:((