[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just finished Whisper- another great episode 

Sy is like the queen in a chest game. Everyone wants to protect her and now with her father in jail, she is the main person in charge. She gets to decide who she wants to run the law firm. Very happy Ji is at her beck and call cos she has a hold on him. Now she is divorced from DJ, they try to create romance for him and YJ. Very interesting the bargaining and fighting for control 

• Like 3

Another actress got married- sung yuri - she was in monster and feast of god with lee sang woo. No wonder my hubby say what happened to her. She is 36, dated for 4 years. Now more and more actresses getting inactive- some pregnant and some getting married. Also a lot of idols can't act so there's a shortage of good young actresses. Looks like time for sy  to shine.

Hope after Whisper, sy gets another great drama so she can show how good she is. There are so many interesting dramas coming soon. 

• Like 1

SY may end up alone and poor in Whisper with her dad in prison and Kang becoming her ex lover and enemy.  But I want to see her hair down before the drama ends. 

With SY she may be inactive again for 3-4 months before she starts a new drama. The waiting would be hard for us since we won't hear news from her again. She's not even active in SNS too. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic I won't be surprised if that's how SY will end up in the drama...poor thing. Will their character ends in what JI's dad always refer her Dad as a mere slave's son? I dislike the idea of DJ & SY divorced...and start dating YJ. The writer should just stick to 'no romance' concept.

I do hope another offer comes along for Park Seyoung -maybe from either TVN or JTBC. A rom-com perhaps? So I can see her in a proper kiss scenes not this 'freeze' kiss, hahaha! Or from OCN, detective/mystery drama..

• Like 2

@chic-chic- think sy not active on sns cos so many celebs in trouble eg the weightlifting actress, kim Rae won etc. Also now election over, Dispatch is on the prowl again. Don't know who is next?

@standingtallyy- read one comment- the viewer also doesn't like the forced romance. I guess not much love scenes between OTP cos lby already married. 

Hope the writer takes pity on CSY- don't let her go jail. Ok if she is alone, maybe start life again with her mum overseas. I sense that DJ won't target her. He just want to get JI.  

Ji may end up in jail or he may be killed. Definitely the lead end up together after LSY goes jail. 

Sy has chemistry with both LSY and Kwon Yul- don't mind she do a romance drama with either though I prefer with LSY. They look cute together 

another clothes sponsor

Sy has worn jackets in many colours- red, blue, green, pink, purple, plum, white, black etc. She looks good in any colour  

• Like 1

It's nice to see SY for Oull ads. Hope there's more.

Beauty Industry Support Team] Recruitment of Incheon cosmetics co-branded au supporters

https://www.ibitp.or.kr/intro.asp?tmid=13&seq=682

■ Overview

Target audience: University students and ordinary citizens

- Those who are active in online (blog, facebook, etc.)

- Possible to participate in offline meeting (start-up ceremony, meeting)

· Opening Ceremony 6/2 (Fri), Conferences 8/3 (Thur), 10/12 (Thur), Opening Ceremony 12/7 (Thur) 4:00 PM

- Preferential treatment: video producers, similar activity experience

○ Number of participants: 20

○ Application period: 2017. 05. 15 (Mon) ~ 05. 28 (Sun)

○ Announcement of successful applicants: May 2017 (Tuesday) Individual notification

○ Application form: Homepage download (www.ibitp.or.kr - notice)

○ How to apply: Email (beauty@ibitp.or.kr)

■ Activities

○ Period of activity: June 2, 2017 to December 7, 2017 (6 months)

○ Activities

division

Contents

Essentials

Online Promotion

(Three times a month)

◦ SNS PR (blog, YouTube, Facebook, etc.)

Publicity of internet cafes related to beauty (Naver, etc.)

Write a shopping mall

Blog or YouTube

Required once a month

Offline meeting

(4 times in total)

◦ Start-up ceremony (once), round-table (twice), half-ceremony (once)

Must attend

○ Support

division

Contents

Payment of activity fee

(Total of 300,000 won / person)

◦ 50,000 won per month x 6 months

- Payment terms: Payments for online activities and off-line attendance

- When to pay: Payment at the conferences (August, October) and the ceremony (December)

(3 times x 100,000 won)

Cosmetic support

(6 per person / person)

◦ 1 month x 6 months

- Support condition: support for SNS PR more than 3 times a month

- Application period: Support for opening ceremony and discussion

An excellent activist

(5 people)

◦ Awarded 100,000 won gift certificate

• Like 2

Good morning YY Nation 

Last night was another good episode. Before they started, they even show a clip which included interviews of sy rather than just OTP. That means they realized CSY is an important character and most watched with Ji. Kwon Yul was great last night. You can feel his anger and the looks they exchanged was so good. 

@chic-chic- we got our wish to see sy in short dress. They film her walking, focusing on her slim legs. There was even a scene with her hair down. Last night was more of Ji and CSY- the reversal of power. He somehow managed to turn the table and have her in his control. He even kissed her :)

Must watch again with eng sub 

• Like 1