[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Haha...chingus....we are not being sad, just trying to figure out their feelings for one another....I think most of our analysis is quite insightful..... For me, in my honest point of view, both of them are behaving according to their true personalities.... WY is able to show more affection because he is in control of his feelings....and SY showing affections less and holding them in because she is not totally in control of her feelings....that's why she's being extra careful sometimes but other times she's so expressive....she's trying her best not to go overboard esp because she's the girl in the relationship as well. She's careful n just see how WY leads their marriage... She doesn't say and doesn't do as much....but we know she has opened up so much to WY...she is even sad when she doesn't understand why Wy won't let her sit beside him at the piano... So....these two are being honest and being themselves most importantly....analysis done...hehe ;)

Guest fainthearted028

:) i just watched the 219 ep.. if only WY didn't have glasses on I want to see his reaction when SY came at the airport lounge.. hehe U can see his smile went to his ears.. 

Welcome to 2youngers thread @wendy6408 ^^

Finally done watching the engsub. It is 100 times more interesting now.
Now I got the deep conversation aura during night time. Sigh....my feels.
How carefull wooyoung try to explain all about his plans, his surprised gift and his thounght about how he married without proposed before.

And then, how SY really pay full attention to his explanation, even there's a time she feels sad because she did not including before. But in the end, after she heard all wooyoung's reasons... I think she is in the verge of crying (exagerate mode), or at least she's becoming speechless about all of wooyoung's efforts. She's so touched.

I don't know. I think, from the first episode till now, I can say that I like Wooyoung most in this part. I think he really poured his mind and emotions here. Really. I'm touched too. HE'S REALLY A MAN.

But sometimes it make me worried too when I see Wooyoung poured all his emotions, will it be the wgm ended soon?? *try to blow away that idea now...sigh sigh sigh*

Guest shin27

KaniaN said: @jann17 @shin27 @bladerunner thank you guys for sharing your thoughts on this matter. I personally think that I've fallen so deep for this 2young couple. I really think that they're meant to be together based on what was portrayed on the show, just like you all guys :\">

Looking back, I've seen what happened to TAEUN couple.
They look matched to each other and the chemistry is really daebak!, yet still the WGM PD seemed not making much effort to let this couple know each other more thoroughly. They ended the show probably on 30something episodes. It was a really heartbreaking episode. I can't sleep well for 2 days, feeling sorry for their ''separation''. @-)

Guest fainthearted028

okay!! so i watched the raw ep for 2 days,, i was going out of my mind then,... now as i watched the one with the sub! IM TOTALLY CRAZY!!!  8-} Especially when WY was playing the piano!! im typing coz i have to stop myself from smiling and giggling at the same time!!! wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh they are too much! hehe 

:x

Guest enzo0227

This couple really makes my heart bounce bounce too...love this episode so much...of course there eye contacts are killing me again...

I agree that both their stares are so intense and meaningful....I guess that's why WY wrote the lyrics...the look in your eyes tell me I like you i like you I like you like crazy...even if they don't say it..they know they like each other.. :)

I got this comment from soompi's article:
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/10/wooyoung-proposes-to-park-se-young-on-we-got-married/#.U3GjiHaOxAo

comment from @happy2bhere :
At first I didn't care much for this couple...she really didn't seem to like him (she showed more affection to Jinwoon when he visited). But over time Wooyoung cracked the shell and the relaxed a bit. She's blunt, he's blunt...and they understand each other. I'm thinking that he really does like her and she is afraid to let herself like him back (even though Wooyoung was right in his song...you can see it in her eyes. She now flirts with him, but also really cared about his mother. That bottom photo could be some real feelings going on there...we'll just have to wait and see!

Ahhh...so true...SY Unniee...
BnQ3Mk0CIAAUD3G.jpg

You all know I love 2Young rite??If I have to take another aspect where it will effect WGM and 2Young is the Fans,Antis,Haters...These are the most dangerous as it will effect everything...There is no perfect world..Idols and actress have a fanbase and fandom that support their career..Imagine if they date or have special relationship..It can be a WW3 and not everyone will be congratulating their bias on their relationship..For me, if 2Young want to have something more than just a fling or far beyond WGM,..They need to brave and stay strong enough..
Because for me I have seen a lot damage was done when idol said they are dating..If it is not WW3, I don't know what it is...For me 2Young is really good together ...
Also, there is haters and antis over there,They also do bring harm and can destroy the program and 2Young..TBH, I seen a lot of hate comments toward 2young.. Because they also is one of the reason why WGM or the company pulled out their artist..There is too many damage done..And to protect their artist, it is better to stop WGM..When they become to sweet with each other and lovey dovey towards their partner..They also gonna be bash by others..
 If they remain friend or become a real lover...I will still support them..
PS : This is just my opinion :) Peace ...2Young Squad and 2Young Hwaiting !!!

Guest shin27

Nice opinion dear...

Yup that sucks, haters gonna hate....
But, I think over the years, slowly more idol & actres/or dare to open about their relationship.
Recently maybe the most shoking is that high profile-snsd which dare to open their relationship to public
Is that a sign if fans and dying fans more mature & open about their idol personal life ?

And yup, lets continue to support them.... :)

eunnieshara said:
Idols and actress have a fanbase and fandom that support their career..Imagine if they date or have special relationship..
Also, there is haters and antis over there,They also do bring harm and can destroy the program and 2Young.. If they remain friend or become a real lover...I will still support them..

Finally watched eng sub.

Why is it always jampacked? Hahaha

The cuts are just too obvious.aigoo

Cant they just stretch it a bit more? Like the piano scene. After wy's smiles. It would have been better if they showed sy's touched reaction. The couch scene.the boat scene.hahahaha. not complaining here :))

But these 2 just make my heart bounce too. They're just adorable :x

Jang Wooyoung, you sure know how to make a girl melt and flutter. Aigoo. That piano scene. I envy SY.hahah

How he was nervous again. Coz their butts are close.she makes him nervous and all.hahahaha.

The boat scene.OMG. romantic setting. He mumbles his words. She got excited when he mentioned "propose". SY is just so straightforward.hahaha.

I just love everything about them :x

I'm excited for their duet. Dang.song is catchy and fun. Love it :D

Guest chaa

Hello there ....

You know sometimes wy trapping sy to say 'like' or 'love' in front of camera. Both wy-sy are blunt. They have admitted liking each other when they were in the car in the gym and amusement park dating episode. That's a good thing. But I don’t want sy to confess ‘love’ thing when they are alone with just the camera. Too deep for a show, I think. For Asian girl, the word ‘love’ can’t be said careless.

This is only an info that i just want to share for our 2Young Squad... :)
Rating of WGM :
11/1 - 7.0 (Episode 1)18/1 - 6.0 (Episode 2)25/1 - 8.0 (Episode 3)1/2 - 6.0 (Episode 4)8/2 - 5.7 (Episode 5)15/2 - 5.6 (Episode 6)22/2 - 5.7 (Episode 7)1/3 - 6.4 (Episode 8)8/3 - 5.5 (Episode 9)15/3 - 5.8 (Episode 10)22/3 - 5.2 (Episode 11)29/3 - 6.0 ( 2Young didnt air because off baseball game )5/4 - 5.6 (Episode 12)12/4 - 5.9 (Episode 13)3/5 - 4.5 (Episode 14)10/5 - 4.1 (Episode 15)

Guest fainthearted028

WY playing the piano while singing for SY.. 
 You are walking next to me, lost in some other thought

With a secretly pounding heart, I look at you and keep you in me

It’s probably love- I can’t explain it any other wayAs we’re walking together on this road,In order for it to not end as just a memory,I will watch over you just like I did today

* I should’ve saved the words of “I love you”Because now, I don’t know how to express my heartEven if everything else changesWith this heart, I will love you

Did you hesitate to accept me?Are you still suffering because of the person who left you?Don’t try so hard to forget himBecause I will wait until you do

* repeat

If you have tears remaining, cry them all outSo that under this good sky, only us two will remain

Can you love me as much as I approached you?Now please come to me with your heart leaning on meEven if it isn’t loveIt’s alright- because I can still see youIt’s alright- because I will still love you= getting crazy because of the lyrics= is it a confession? or am i just hoping that it is.. 

6248014812090277895-830711418901330906?l