[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

We need a closer shot of SY's ring to identify if they are identical.

I can't find any good photo of SY's ring.
UGH.......

Here we go....

I think those rings.... On their ring finger... Its couple rings? They wearing on the airport, SG.

>

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUgDkKLK!0bRXnXPGtT1TNYeRYiJO4nfiiViPawo3S4dWH0dIg3A

for those who wish to download wooyoung's song on the piano, The Road To Me :)

credit to : http://listentupiem.tumblr.com/

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUgDkKLK!0bRXnXPGtT1TNYeRYiJO4nfiiViPawo3S4dWH0dIg3A

for those who wish to download wooyoung's song on the piano, The Road To Me :)

credit to : http://listentupiem.tumblr.com/

Thank you and now I can't stop hear this song..wy's voice melted me ottoeke :x :x

Guest zidge22

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Wooyoung Proposes to Park Se Young on “We Got Married”I.said.hi May 10, 2014 0 CommentsWooyoung Proposes to Park Se Young on “We Got Married”

2PM‘s Wooyoung showed his romantic personality to his “We Got Married” wife Park Se Young by preparing a romantic proposal. The May 10 broadcast showed Wooyoung and Park Se Young enjoying their honeymoon in Singapore. As the two were enjoying an evening cruise, the 2PM member surprised his wife with a special gift. When Park Se Young opened the special box, the actress was moved to find wedding shoes designed by the singer and a letter. 

we got married

Yet, the letter was no ordinary letter but lyrics to a duet song that Wooyoung had composed. Titled “Two Clasped Hands,” the sweet lyrics foreshadowed the romantic wedding the two were to experience the next day. Although unfinished, the lyrics of the duet song included, “First, only look at me, second, tightly grasp my hand, the two of us growing closer, suddenly we’re alone together, third, don’t be too cool, fourth, never let go of my hand, your eyes tell me I like you, I like you, I like you like crazy.”

In regards to the unfinished duet song, Wooyoung explained, “I wanted to gift Se Young with a song.” In response, Se Young replied, “After listening to the melody together, I think it’s really good. I think it will be great when the song is completed.”

The previews for next week’s “We Got Married” showed the happy couple celebrating their wedding in Singapore. MBC‘s “We Got Married” airs every Saturdays at 5:05 PM (KST).

Guest dewirama

tumblr_n5dcb17nlv1r6ezflo1_500.gifcr: woodongie tumblr
i always ROTFL everytime i see this scene..wy-ah~ neo jinjja daebakida~

kusukayo

said: Aww @dewirama... Love your analytics :x I agree with you,,, wy should tell jyp ASAP so they can officially dating :\"> lol I hope they'll meet sy's family or friends soon.. And get official blessing from sy's side. Because they already have blessing from wy's side : omma

Here is the raw for the 2young couple

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1txfs7_中字-140510-張祐榮-朴世榮-我們結婚了-ep15-dearjwy張佑榮中文個站-百度張祐榮吧-小龍人字幕組_fun

Thanxs dear.... Still no eng sub?

Guest sawmm

what is the meaning of this?? omo~headaches!! someone pls explain this for me10308482_446434508792735_213040549145044the photo with no rings is clearly in SG, then how about the photo with rings? where was this shot taken? when did wy put on his ring and sy took off hers? this is really wierd!! as hard as i try to analyze this weirdness, still no answer..  :-?? :-? omo headache!!!  #-o
help?

Guest hanaluvkm.

@sawmm It must be something they got from trading with one of the fans...right?or fans gift...don't think about it too much~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Through this episode in my opinion Seyoung is more to a simple minded person.. She might not like people give her event or suprise as she think it will burden the other person.. When Wooyoung give her the pink box and the first thing that caught her eyes is the red envelope.. Yes the shoes is nice and eventhough the lyric to the song is cringe worthy Seyoung still read it.. With Seyoung, you just have to look only at her and be honest.. And she is yours forever...

When Seyoung said that she already prepare the shoes and dress, she wants to look pretty and vogue for Wooyoung... And be a wife who husband can be proud off and let others to be jealous upon...

Wooyoung on the other hand love to shower Seyoung with event and surprise as for example the Busan trip.. Wooyoung is full with ideas on how to make Seyoung happy..

TBH, i found that 2Young is really complement for each other :)

So, live well and happy 2Young !!!!