[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 Thanks for sharing the character description of Sy. I visited the drama forum and checked it out. It's interesting.I am quite excited seeing her as a lover of JH. I usually get a second male syndrome on most dramas I watched,  this time I may get a 2nd female syndrome. 

Here's the full description from the forum for those who don't visit it.

Character description from KBS official website :

Kim Min Jae - 34 years old senior research fellow in the department of neurology at Hyunsung hospital. She graduated from a university at the countryside and came from a disadvantaged background. She is adorable, gentle, pretty and in general a very desirable woman. Both intelligent and calm, she works hard for her patients and is a outstanding doctor.

She is a long-time friend of Lee Young Oh, and also his lover. During her internship, he ignored her initially as she graduated from a countryside hospital. She is his sunflower. 

OMO Wooyoung's hat. Is he challenging DISPATCH now because they are not doing a great job haha. Is he now really eager to reveal his relationship haha. 

• Like 7

I think Wooyoung just borrowed the dispatch hat because on the other photos,  he has the red one. He's probably hanging out with a Dispatch employee hahaha. I had checked the IG of the person he had a photo with he's a member of the media basing on the bracelet he has. 

That hand sign and lips just remind me of Seyoung.

• Like 5

Good morning- so excited! Tomorrow will get to see sy at press conference. Hope she wears something pretty cos a lot of press

Naughty wy wearing Dispatch hat- maybe he is challenging them to check on him! Seems to be everywhere, enjoying himself- maybe cos 'someone' is busy filming. Well at least we get to see him 

• Like 7

@chic-chic LOVE love love the character description. Certainly different than her previous characters. I'll for sure have second female lead syndrome for the first time too. Cant wait to see her in the drama!  

@Gerry58 He sure is being spotted out a lot now that she's busy again. Last time he was out this much was during her filming for Sawol too right? 

incredibles-coincidence%2521-jworg.gif

• Like 6

@rannelie_ and @blame2pm- nice to see u both here, very quiet lately

Yes, very unusual for wy to be in so many photos at so many different events. Think he is 'acting out' cos his yeobo no time for him and he is jealous cos her new drama got lots of good looking guys and she is the only pretty one. Don't forget got YHM also!!!

Anyway also shows wy makes friends easily- they all very diversed- some from music producer, fashion, dancing, cd shop even. His 2pm brothers don't socialize as much as him. 

• Like 7

Seyoung's character's description also describes her so that's why she's perfect for  the role. 

"She is adorable, gentle, pretty and in general a very desirable woman.  Both intelligent and calm"

And she's definitely someone's sunflower.

And because of this someone's 'acting out' , attending all events and appearing in other's IG.

• Like 6

Love Park Seyoung's character description. Awww... @Gerry58 Park Seyoung and Jang Hyuk do have a loveline :tears: and... maybe a kissing scene too? Hahaha, just teasing you :D 

YHM's character will probably try to charm PSY & PSD away from JH out of spite and envy :angry:. Just basing on the synopsis, this drama has more depth compared to the rival one...cutesy, kick___sing doctors, loveline galore...boring! Though a lot have been made into drama but can they (rival) be more original with the titles? Hello? Doctor Stranger, The Good Doctor, The Great Doctor (aka Faith), 

Yes @chic-chic let's go for second lead syndrome!

Wooyoung out there partying, I'll say this is his way of strengthening his 'connections' :D. He supports Dispatch but on the hindsight means, please keep me and my girlfriend away from 'scandal'..

You are quite right there @blame2pm...he is actively seen in (others) social media because Seyoung is busy with Beautiful Mind.

• Like 7

Ahhh I wanted to see Armin Van Burren too.

@Gerry58 LOL you haven't seen Jun.K party. Wooyoung joked that to party right he should take notes from his hyung because that guy goes around since trainee. They used to go around a lot together but lately, Jun.K seems to hang around a lot more with Taec and nowadays according to his appearance in Baek Ah Yeon's CB, he pretty much route house-company-house-company and the times he's out he's only around company events like Studio J's Bar opening.

Which leads to....

2pm comeback in September-October?

fan question memo is asking kr cb is...
1/ sep-oct
2/ nov-dec
3/ no 

And Nichkhun checked sep-oct

Then Taec retweeted the fan's picture (such a stalker LOL) 

Taec: "oho, mister, even when you spoil you do it outright, eh..."

The rumors before was 2PM was to have 2 comebacks this year and one of them is earlier 2016. They didn't say Korean comeback and 2pm did have their Japanese Comeback earlier this year. They really geared up the most for Japan's tour and Jun.K's lack of party scene lately means he's doing producing work.

ETA: The rumors about Sixteen 2, uh I think that was baseless rumors. JYPE's maxed boy groups is 2. Got7 and Day6 practically compiled most boy trainees they have in the company and they don't really have 16 more trainees. LOL. 

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- wow u are right. Sy might have kiss scene with jang hyuk cos they were former lover. Don't mind cos he is hot even though he is married with kids- safer than kissing the single guys ha ha! Yah, won't be watching doctors. Don't like the idea of a teacher habouring feelings for his student- so yucky. If I am the mum, I will report him. Ok, if he likes her cos she is a good student cos most teachers have favourite students but to have romantic feelings is a BIG no!! I will stick to Beautiful Mind cos more interesting. 

@ilikeme- can't imagine jun.k being a party animal, he looks like a homebody. More chansung or Taec. Really hope their comeback is for Korean concerts. They need to show that they are still popular. Just read another female idol group 4 minute is breaking up. This year a lot of them cannot survive cos more and more younger groups are being formed, even new guy idol groups. Also saw khun having fan meeting, how come only him? 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Khunnie is having a fansign for his book. Jun.K is a party animal, Taecyeon however is not. Taecyeon does go out but he likes casual drinking more than partying. Khun, Chansung and Junho too but Junho usually refrain from too much drinking since he is not that good with alcohol. On the other hand, Jun.K and Wooyoung is the party people here. They go to a lot of events, sometimes together, sometimes with separate people.

• Like 4