[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@SazaEz- same here, YY my one and only ship. Won't ship anyone else. Also the people here are so nice, and helpful . Even though we don't have so many members as the newer ships but from the contest voting, u can see everyone helping out

@chic-chic- thanks for always posting nice videos for us to watch.

2pm concents are so electrifying 

and colourful, love the whole atmosphere, the lights, props etc. They always give their best performance- their dancing and singing esp wy, love watching him 

• Like 4

Watching junho's drama Memory now episode 9, getting better. Actors are really good esp the experienced ones. Glad junho not the lead, better to learn by taking supporting roles. Also hope he only act for fun, not go into fulltime acting like some idols

Very quiet, still waiting for news

• Like 3

Hi Ladies:)@elenskivios38Don't worry, not going anywhere..I'm still here. I am still a YY shipper! @blame2pm, thank you for the wisdom.

If I'm not that visible recently it's because, work have been terribly busy. Juggling between conflict resolution- unhappy family, performance managing a staff , audits - internal and external (gov't regulations), employing staff, relocating staff, building renovations, opening a wing, closing a wing for demolition, moving patients, thinking about what to cook for dinner...the list just goes on! Takes me about 20 mins driving home, that is if traffic is not bad...Thank God I have 2PM, Park Seyoung, Jay Park songs keep me awake until I get home safe.I am that tired! Can't remember the last time I left work on time :D

But at the end of each day, I check here to keep myself updated of what's happening with our Wooyoung & Seyoungie. Tried posting but ending up falling asleep halfway :( But today, I made sure I am fully awake! Though I had a 'feisty' meeting at 8.30 this morning, my day got better somehow.

Sorry for being off topic..

• Like 9

@blame2pm thank you for sharing the documentary videos, nice and enjoy watching bts, can see their nervous and hard work for the preparation. luckily they success in Japan.

@chic-chic thanks for all the info and 2PM House Party in Seoul DVD. just know they are the 1st group have different colors light stick, those pics are awesome, japanese hottest really supportive, wish I can go to their japan concert and feels the atmosphere there. Happy that I am in 2PM "House Party in Bangkok" Thai Hottest project for them. 

while waiting for the voting news site, i had watched the vids you share. Thanks again.:wub:

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@standingtallyy Fighting dear! i know you can do it :D at the end of the day you'll realize...Oh! :sweatingbullets: i did it !

Im proud of you inspite of hectic schedule here you are..saying hello! just mentioning your activities

im already dizzy.WOW! :Dyour Super Woman! truly a Hero! BE BLESS my dear i'll pray for you!:wub:

@blame2pm beautiful poem! hope our  YYcouple able to read this.

@Gerry58 i like the same color YYcouple fanart they're truly lovely couple

@chic-chic so proud of 2PM having the 1st idol grp.with diff.lights stick really amazing! you can see from a far how lovely it is.

thanks for the video concert in Seoul it seems im also in Seoul watching...many songs with new arrangement.dances :sweatingbullets:tiring!   

the BEST KOREAN IDOL GROUP no othen than 2PM! :heart::wub:Our longing for YYcouple becoming so intense lately perhaps

our YYcouple feel the same way to each other! :):blush:

I miss them terribly too. So every now and then I re watch their episodes. I also go back to the old posts of this thread. 

@amera46 I like the picture you shared. I remember this part when Wooyoung was caught off guard with Seyoung's sudden actions. He probably thought at that time she would kiss him. His reaction at that time is another hint that he's really affected by Seyoung's presence. 

• Like 7

The video I posted earlier is just the concert. If you want to watch the  making  here's the part with it. Starts around at 47 minutes. The videos are shared by Hottest after making a copy of the DVD. I enjoyed watching so hope all of you would enjoy too.  I enjoyed watching them drenched in their sweats hahaha. What's funny on the first part of the concert Taec really needs to wear a white shirt so fans can still see his body without ripping his shirt off haha. 

• Like 6

@elenskivios38 you are so kind:wub: I'm no superwoman!  And yes, I'm  thankful for all the blessings. I treat everything as a learning experience - good or bad. Coming here and reading everyone's posting is a breather because you are all so cool! :glasses:

I really hope we hear news on Seyoung's next project soon. Miss her already. She will be active again when bf starts his Japan activities. Wooyoung is home and no posting on social media from Seyoung. Ladies, you are so spot on! How you notice this things really amazes me:blush::thumbsup:

This is me for now...have a good one!

• Like 6

@chic-chicEnjoy the video, wy very independent, can sew, very surprising, most guys will get someone to do it. Khun checking himself out by looking at the mirror is cute.

Yah manage to catch up on chansung and junho's dramas- very good and touching, makes me cry, better than those highly promoted ones. 

Still patiently waiting for news, meantime just will keep making fan arts

Handsome wy 

• Like 2

Fighting @standingtallyy !! Thank you for still being here and taking your time to vote and all despite your hectic schedule! I'm glad that this thread is a healing place for all of us after a busy day.  TGIF at least...I hope you have a much deserved rest this weekend. Sending you good vibes and a virtual hug.

tumblr_llcponoMnM1qaj0y5.gif

• Like 6