[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

On 9/16/2014 at 11:26 PM, scuttler said:

I think that the first turning point for them was the recording studio after their first night together in the house. I'm not sure if Wooyoung was the one who bought the food {but remembering how he treated all his juniors at the One Mic thing, I wouldn't be surprised}, but he came in with food for the producers and Standing Egg. He showed support for Seyoung and couldn't stop smiling when she was recording. Like President Ahn said, he couldn't hear the instrumental, all he was hearing was Seyoung's voice and the boy could not stop smiling. That was also the first time you saw Seyoung showing that she was somewhat dependent on Wooyoung's support and that he totally made her feel better. And when he took the selcas while she was recording, afterwards he kind of looked at the camera and had this sheepish smile on his face like, whoops I got caught. That to me was the first turning point. (Same. They were more comfortable with each other during this meeting - SY shows aegyo and they did a lot of skinships during this meeting)

Second real turning point was obviously the trip to Busan. I can't believe that she didn't think she would meet anyone from his life when they were in his hometown. Like, girlfriend, really? But she totally nailed it. Classy, supportive of her husband, and completely respectful to all the elders in his life. And you can tell how much he LOVED showing her off to EVERYONE. Introducing her as his wife like, "This is my gorgeous wife. I love/adore her very much. Y'all should be jealous because you'll never find someone as gorgeous and awesome as her." And the way she was with his mom was great. In-laws are super scary, but the "Jang" women were so comfortable with each other that it made me envious and made me hope that in the future I could have a similar relationship with my in-laws that she obviously has with hers. And it's so nice to see that their relationship continues to grow. I also love the constant "oh crap" look on Wooyoung's face whenever Seyoung and his mom are talking/text each other. Darling, you totally know your wife is chatting it up with your mom. I'm sure it's all great things. (I love the proud smiles he gives when SY does something like being polite to his mother. You can see his brain thinking "Isn't she great omma?". SY was so natural at making conversation that even the MC were proud of her.)

We all know about the wedding. I think the time away during the Sewol tragedy gave them time to collect their thoughts and really think about where things were going. Wooyoung's birthday was a great opportunity for Seyoung to express her feelings without being obvious. Then again, I think Wooyoung just wanted an up front affirmation that there was something there. That, I think is the biggest difference between the two. Wooyoung is very up front in saying, "I like you. I love you. You're my wife. You're not like any other woman. You're special." Whereas Seyoung shows her love and affection through actions, which is why she always says, "Can't you tell? You shouldn't have to ask. There's only you. There's no one else, fool." (Couldn't agree with this more! They have different ways of expressing themselves. And after whatever disagreement they may have had in Singapore, I think WY was upset about it to an extent, if you look at his BRI after the wedding he wasnt wearing his ring or bracelet. So when they meet again, SY just had to make her feelings clear. So she dedicated a song with this lyrics to him: 

Whenever I am in front of you
I prepare myself to say this
But I always say the opposite thing,
Turn around and regret it,
But now I will declare to you
That I have loved you from the start.

I get that impression from her. She likes him but she's showing otherwise because she's shy or uncertain about his feelings for her so she pushes him away. This goes in line with what she confessed in their final episode too. This birthday episode they overcame their trust issues and got invested emotionally.)

Then with the meeting with their friends, I think that was an eye opening experience where they were able to vocalize their thoughts and concern about each other. And I love their friends weren't coddling them and both sides were telling the couple, "You guys are being stubborn. Why are you doing this?" I think one of the things they struggled with is communication. They're both honest with each other, but they don't communicate the things the other is worried about. It's the push and pull where you don't know what the other is thinking and there's the fear of being obvious when you don't know what the other party is thinking. I can understand, relationships are hard and confusing. But they definitely worked on it as their relationship grew. (underlined because I agree)

Their different excursions were great. They were together, doing couple-y things without other people. And like everyone has said, they do so much better when it's the two of them and no outside forces. I like the way they take care of each other and openly rely on each other. There was no ego between these two. Wooyoung wasn't afraid of being a baby with Seyoung, but also knew when was the time to step up and be the man. And Seyoung didn't mind taking the lead, but also looked to Wooyoung for reassurance when needed. They take care of each other. When each of them hurt their hand, the other was very concerned and tried to make them feel better. There was mutual respect between the two, which is another great foundation for a lasting relationship, be it platonic or romantic.

Seyoung's birthday was another indicator about how much Wooyoung cares for, adores, and loves her. I want to assume that was probably around the time he was preparing for the come back, yet he found time to get messages from their friends for her. That takes quite a bit of organization. I just don't think that something of that sort would be something Wooyoung would delegate to someone else to do. So props to him for doing that. And I love that the puzzle he gave her was of the high point of what was a somewhat disappointing day for Seyoung. It's as if he's trying to say, "Sorry I was an idiot that day, but can you see how much I love you?"
They love being with each other and are always happy to be together. It's just so sad to see them being ripped apart this way. For me, it's a bit hard to let go because I don't do well with open ended things. I like closure. And I've gotten into such a routine on my Saturdays that it'll very hard to break away from that. And things being left open ended makes me think up all sorts of things. I don't like the unknown. I like definitive answers. I think that's why I'm struggling with this more than I usually would. I'm sure it's a million times worse for the two of them.

While I know Wooyoung said the whole "Let's get married for real" and "We'll meet secretly" in a joking tone, I sensed a bit of truth in that. Maybe I'm over thinking, but why would he keep reiterating it? And it's not the first time he's brought up the idea of the real deal. Buddy, you're technically married, why do you keep asking her? (Yes, it was not the first time he said it. In his final BRI he said, "I want to get along with her just like now". During her birthday episode he said before he hugged her. "From now on, I hope we can be together like this too." During their hiking trip, his wish was "to be happy in the future with her like he is now." So much reference to the future and it doesn't make much sense if hes only referring to the show when they're already technically together. Unless he doesn't know whats going to happen afterwards so hes making these wishes for their uncertain future after the show)

I have so much more I want to say, but this is already long as it is. Maybe I'll gather more thoughts and post some more. I just adore them together. If it was just all an act, I'd like to submit them for the Emmys, Grammys {duh}, Oscars, Golden Globes, and Tonys because I've never seen acting THAT good. As always, I love you ladies and gents. I wish I could offer more help with the YYN, but life is just a pain. If/when I can find more than 5 minutes to contribute, I would love to. Excuse any typos as I went back and edited different portions as I wrote this.
ETA: And with the contract extension, as well, they didn't have to do it. It's very obvious how busy they both were. Yet, they extended because, I assume, they enjoy being with each other. And it was confirmed when even Seyoung said, "We don't even want to break up." Like, why, producers, why!?

***Was reading old post because its a slow day at the office. I have always wanted to write an analysis of their episode but didn't know where to start. but I feel like this post summarized it well. My additional comment is in blue.

• Like 7

@blame2pm- great analysis, forgot already what was posted earlier, glad u repost it.

Some of the early contributors like scuttler  writes really well and I agree completely-

sy's birthday, he really went to a lot of trouble doing the video and the presents, more than what other couples do and esp he is such a busy person. That shows his thoughtfulness and sincerity.

I also notice wy always refers to the future eg praying when they were hiking. He wish to come back with her in future, very odd, most people pray for good health or success in career. Shows he likes her and enjoys being with her. So their final day, he wasn't sad cos he intends to carry on with the relationship

• Like 3

Off topic- I agree @Gerry58 @elenskivios38& @elenskivios38Chansung is quite fun to watch in the drama. Light and realistic.The boy who is acting as the nephew is very cute too.So it's CS who wrote the lyrics of Good Man...hot young blood!

I'm only on Ep 7 of JH's drama, it's not bad. Too intense at times but otherwise okay. The actors are good, the teenager son will go places, he can act!

DOTS -I think I got turned off with how overrated it is because of the good looking leads and reading from drama reviews, some have stopped watching, said the story plot is not that great like what the publicity is telling. So, I didn't  bother watching Ep 1. Yet, kudos to the whole team for doing excellent in the ratings.

@blame2pm It's a great idea isn't  it? Meeting in Seoul if we get a dating announcement! Honestly, before Wooyoung had that paparazzi shot of him pushing a pink luggage, I was on the verge of asking myself, why am I still hanging around YY Nation thread? Is there really something going on between these two? I think, I wrote how frustrating WY can be by being too consistent  of keeping his personal affairs private...the next day,there he is with a pink luggage! He was like telling us, they are for real! So here I am again, back here :blush:

• Like 6

@missauditor Aww that is such a nice cake! Will try my best to be there for the next gathering!

On the other hand, here's hoping a lil bit of Wooyoung in Twice's comeback, either in varieties or behind the scene MV's. His performance with Twice opted them to not get edited out in a variety before. If there is anyone in 2pm that knows variety, it is Wooyoung. (Sometimes Jun.K and Taecyeon but they are both a bit weirdly unique at times).

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- Off topic- dots I stop at episode 4 even though shk is one of my favourite actresses cos it is too predictable and sJk, though is a great actor is too boyish for her. But now I have to finish cos my hubby is following it every night. He was told this is the must- watch drama. He said acting is great, shk is very pretty but he didn't like the 2nd lead actress cos of her teeth and nose. 

I watch many dramas at the same time. Drop both Marriage contract (actress not pretty) and happy home (lead actress very stiff) + boring storyline. Jackpot and memory not bad, miss temper, vampire detective very good. Sorry while waiting for news of Sy and wy I watch all these.

I know YY couple is too private, that's why frustrating but must understand they want to go out with friends and not have people watching them. Luckily sometimes they give us hints to make us happy

• Like 3

@blame2pm  Thanks for posting the analysis of our YY couple. I like reading what you added too.  I agree spot on. I think those are the reasons why this ship is still active. Why even if the show ended 2 years ago, we are still here. We still feel something from them that continued after their show ended.

Miss the old contributors like scuttler. She's good writing and making videos too. I am glad you are here and to the other girls who keeps visiting this forum and keeping it alive. Will we be able to reach 2000 pages and create another forum hehe. 

Good man video of our couple would be great. I'll look forward to it hehehe. I am sure it would be really good and hot.

Guess whose fan girl is this? hehe

12993617_1724492204431211_83274216309726

• Like 5

LOLLL @chic-chic that girl would be sooo me if I didn't hate that shade of green so much. Love that vine of WY you just posted. Too cute! I too miss the old posters here, even though I have never interacted with them, reading all their thoughts somehow made me feel close to them. 

Aww @standingtallyy please dont stop hanging around here! Being a shipper is hard. Sometimes I too have had moments of doubt but I think lately WY has been consistently trying to show that he is in a relationship. In most of his latest interviews, he's dropping hints like he's 99% content with his life, learning math is like love? People who aren't in love rarely say those stuff. And then the other members too are hinting pretty much the same saying how he doesn't go eat with them, doesn't invite them to his house. And WY is hardly busy right? So he has the time, he just prefers to spend them with his someone special. Seeing all these little hints on its own wouldn't mean much but when you put the clues together (like a puzzle), and stand back, you can see the bigger picture. Anyway, what I'm saying is...

tumblr_mzsn1kDZD21tq4of6o1_250.gif

Dont leave us! :D *hugs* 

• Like 6

Kiss her slowly.
Take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be.
Kiss her, but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her skirt or shirt, or tangled up in her bra straps.
Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that yours has ever touched.
Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs.
Kiss her until she moans.
Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist.
Kiss her like she’s the brightest star you’ve ever seen.
Kiss her like the first and last piece of chocolate you’ll ever taste. 
Kiss her until she forgets how to count. 
Kiss her stupid.
Kiss her silent.
Pull away, and ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer.
— 

N M H

Found this poem and tell me you didn't imagine YY Couple while reading it. Haha. Why is this something I think Wooyooung does on the regular. 

• Like 8