[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Off topic. Just want to share hehe

I think WGM changed their format I was watching the new couple the veteran actress and the new actor. Initially their contract is only for 100 days and after the couple would be the one deciding if they will be extending their marriage. They are also required to stay in one house for the next 100 days.

• Like 5

2015/09/21 – 2015/09/22 : Latest twitter and IG of SY

Translation: Start from the upper left corner and from left to right and the center is the last one..... 

1, Twitter: Eating sweet chocolate to recover physical strength made me full of energy. CR: Chinese version - psy_baidubar /IG

2, Version 1: IG: Do not worry about personal gains and losses. Do not only focus on the present moment. Please have a long view to look further. Trust yourself and had a good time to learn with her, thank you CR: 兔絨夫婦吧吧務 / 兔絨夫婦吧-baidu

2, Version 2: IG: Without mixed feelings of grief and joy in summer solstice. It’s not in your present moment but it’s further and higher. Things that I see, I have confidence. CR: psy_baidubar / IG

3, IG: Relax and bring your smiles and move forward together  CR: 兔絨夫婦吧吧務 / 兔絨夫婦吧-baidu

4, Twitter: Good night~^^ CR: psy_baidubar / IG

5, Twitter: Faith CR: psy_baidubar / IG

Enjoy it and Good night my YY shipper. Hope I can bring somethings new to you tmr....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

It seems like our dear Park Seyoung read our posts here.. We were just talking about sunglasses and...there she is posting on IG and Twitter wearing sunglasses! B) Same goes with  Wooyoung, purely coincidental though...and the next pic update we see, is him wearing sunnies indoor as MC for Vapp at Junho's concert B) 

@wingting I am marking it down and see if those sunnies Seyoung is wearing is the same as the previous ones ---watch this space :D

• Like 6

@wingting thank u , will be waiting for your trans :D
I'm curious to know what she said she seemed excited 

@standingtallyy now that you say it that's coincedental
;) (sunglasses concept)
I loved her sunglasses it really suite her well 
:wub:

@Gerry58 hi my friend glad that you find internet 
you make sure to have lots lots of fun 
:)

@elfart loved your sharing vids :) wooyoung seemed so moved while singing 
the song 
:wub:
keep it coming :D

@chic-chic thank u for sharing junho twitter 
I really love how 2pm members love and support each other sincerely 
:)

• Like 5

Hi guys, I made a video of Wooyoung and Se-young! Or rather their characters; Jason and Ha Kyung from Dream High/School 2013. Its a simple video, nothing fancy as I only know how to use Windows movie maker haha. At first, I started by just randomly putting together a short video but then it turned into this mini-drama with a plotline. Well, I hope the plot is clear haha. If not, its written in the description. Coincidentally, I think a few pages back someone wrote that WY wants to act as a naughty student who fell in love with a serious student (or am I imagining things?). I would kill to watch them together in a drama, wont you? In the meantime, I hope you guys enjoy this video. :)

• Like 11

@blame2pm What an amazing video!

Though it seems that Wooyoung is not that proud of his role as Jason in Dream High, I really like him on that drama. It seems that's his first and last drama role.

Off topic. It seems another couple had broken up. Fans are now rejoicing. Such a bad reaction to a breakup. Though nothing has been confirmed with 2young, I hope they'll last.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 5

Hi everyone, finally back, very tired but enjoyable trip

@blame2pm- the video is fantastic, great storyline, hope to see both of them in a drama

@wingting -thanks for translating sy's post. I just love her, she is so mature and positive in thinking.

I love her 'u can do it' message. I am sure she will amaze all with her performance 

Just finished episode 6 - the little girl hs is so clever, think she will outdo the villain and everyone else! Hope to finally see sy this weekend.

Also thanks to all our regulars for keeping this forum going, love reading all the comments and observations 

• Like 5

Hi @Gerry58 welcome back :D Glad you had a lovely break, I surely missed you here...

I agree with the performance of the young Hye Sang, she will definitely outdo the other villains and those eyes are scary too!  :tears:

Uri Park Seyoung-ie is in good spirits nowadays, she is back to work, LOVE all the positive and encouraging postings on Instagram and Twitter - that's what we want, for her to maintain that optimism :D Carry on Park Seyoung, we are right behind you :wub: (Sorry @amera46, I borrowed your signature pink posting :))

• Like 5

Thank you for thinking so @chic-chic and @Gerry58! :) 

I almost gave up while making it coz my 6 years old laptop kept crashing. Funny thing while making it was I would caught myself smiling at the screen unconsciously like a silly person every time there was a scene of Wooyoung or Seyoung smiling. Shes soooo beautiful and Wooyoung was too cute in Dream High. I too thought he did a great job acting for the first time. Who knows, maybe with the right co-star (Seyoung of course), he would try acting again. 

Anyway, feel free to share it on any other site or forum. In fact, I would appreciate it a lot. I tweeted the video to Wooyoung and Seyoung. Although the chance of them seeing it and changing Wooyoung's thoughts on acting is probably slim to none hahah. But still, if they do see it, at least I hope it makes them smile.

• Like 8