[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@yantz3 Thankyou :) I'm now trying hard to finish it as soon as possible but since my schedule as student sometime i cant make it  ~X( Since i'm already passing their first encounter , haha i mean their first period of being romantic hubby and wifey , What i can say . em i cant say nothing , hahahah mian  . But i love the chemistry between them even Wooyoung is younger than her ㅋㅋㅋSince I'm a YongSeo shipper , I try hard not to mix yongseo feeling with 2young feel . But cant help because seyoung pretty similar as seohyun . Not show off but full with love inside them :D Am i right ? Well correct me if im wrong .
"We have our own preference right,please don't hate me....but honestly 2PM n CNBlue are 2 bands that I really like"

Hahah why you says that ? We should not hating each other . Shipping is love , We're in same situation btw , LIVE IN SHIPPING WORLD :D  . Everyone had their own opinion on what they love , like . etc Since both of us adore 2young , yongseo , cnblue i think we can get along very well . Even with all members here . I really wanna make friend with you guys . Please treat me well ^:)^ and hope you guys dont mind to guide me more about 2young 
"Speaking about CNBlue there's something I notice lately that Wooyoung and YoungHwa are really look close to each other"

Cant say more but just agree with you .  Since Yonghwa and Woyoung both from Busan , i think their closeness is something we should proud with . If om not wrong . Both of them , being close since 2010 . If im not wrong :D Because there're many fancam that shows how close they are . But what crack me up is during Night After Night :D hahahaha 
tumblr_m9neraftbs1rxls2vo3_250.giftumblr_m9neraftbs1rxls2vo4_250.gif
"PSH also really close to our princess Seyoung"

Omoo i dont know that PSH unnie is close with Seyoung unnie ? Geeezz ~~!! Well , I think i should observe more :D Anyways its nothing since PSH unnie is close with everyone :) 
Why i'm makin an essay here ? Aigooo mian :D 
p/s : Sory for my bad English since its not my first language . bear with it ^:)^ Anyway , I'm from Malaysia :-bd

@jyh95 i think seyoung not really similar with seohyun,i know WGM bcz yongseo couple cz my sister love them&fans of snsd and i try to watching all yongseo episode..i'm fans of seyoung and my sister fans of seohyun if we are compared their personality it's different seohyun have innocent side and many lacked in relationship but yeah they are really honest &blunt but seyoung kindda have more experience and now how to handle wooyoung well when he try to pull&push periode..maybe bcz their age different so level of mature diff but they are smart&have their though..

Yup YH&WY from busan so they are close friends on WGM YH&WY have childish side but they have manly side too..

And yeah we are must be have respect for the other shippers.. Love you all yy nation :x >:D<

welcome @jyh95i like yongseo the most compared to the other 2 couples of the same seasoni envy yongseo very big fanbaseif wooyoung and yonghwa are Busan Brothers, Park Seyoung and Park Shinhye are Park Sisters.Park Sisters shared the same management company S.A.L.T Entertainmenthere some photos of them from unofficial activities
563000_459888310751247_1189656577_n.jpg
LG86QW47.jpg

updating about her management company made me dizzy and wanted to throw out
i miss you park Seyoung! i read kangin will attend other promo activities without seyoung >.<

@missauditor‌ I feel you...even when i put SALT in my cooking it makes me mad!!! X(

At this rate i might just be a health freak...no salt! Lol... b-(

I miss her too...princess seyoung...pls take extra care of boyfriend...feed him well seyoung ahhh...will be praying for yr comeback! :x

@ulizz you are the doctor in this forum right? Please cure me... :-B

@jann17 said: @missauditor‌ I feel you...even when i put SALT in my cooking it makes me mad!!! X( At this rate i might just be a health freak...no salt! Lol... b-( I miss her too...princess seyoung...pls take extra care of boyfriend...feed him well seyoung ahhh...will be praying for yr comeback! :x @ulizz you are the doctor in this forum right? Please cure me... :-B

@ulizz unnie . Thankyou for your information :) Am i allowed to call you unnie ? Heheheh Yes , Like a said before I'm really new with this couple . Wooyoung  and Seyoung, I think if i'm not watching this show , I'll never know who's Seyoung unnie . My first impression , Seyoung look like seohyun in certain ways  . Because i never observe more about who is she , So that y i say that ;)But i will try hard to understand her more after this :)
@missauditor  Thankyou for welcoming me unnie  . Yes yongseo fanbase was so big . But there's nothing easy in this world . There's also roller coaster feeling being in that ship . I think every shippers had that feeling for sure . But Shipping is fun anyways  hehehe . Bytheway , i Love the photos . So Lovely ^_^ Please guide me more about Wooyoung and Seyoung . I would love to be in this ship with you guys . And thankyou again , You guys are so warm-hearted :x
BTW Guys , Like i said before , I'm a student and my schedule sometime didnt go well with me . But since i'm new here . I mean in 2young thread , Spazzing old stuff is so mainstream But i'll try hard to run with you guys to spazz new things . Heheheh  :D 2yooung Jjang ! 

When someone inlove it will show from his/her face..u just couldn't control it..and u cannot fake it..that's what I see from woo young face recently..his cool look..his mature look..event his behaviour ..as we can see clearly the way he hold his phone..(can't let it go LOL...).actually it's normal for a couple who are deeply madly in love..I've been thru that too..haha..ohhh..and uri princess..Seyoungie ..thanks God ..at last,we can see her during her movie premier ..and her face..so beautiful and calm..glowing..i think that's enough for us to simply felt that she's in love too..ahh..I love this to lovely birds..I will patiently wait for the announcement..hehehe.. :)>- :D YYnations..lets pray for their happiness..and our dream will comes thru too.. :D

@jann17 anyone need me?okok i wll give you medicine &therapy unnie but not reduce your 2young virus but for love more and more our couple..hehe

@missauditor who need SALT without salt we can more healthy...

:D;)

@jyh95 of course you can call me unnie&welcome to ur nation,i'm envious too with yongseo international so we hope our nation can be faith,strong and keep positive until they dating or married news..kekeke

I have a thing for that rough busan style kinda love...and i think seyoung too..she looks so happy everytime wy does it to her...she sure is one of a kind isnt she? I know some girls might get offended or pout...but she just takes it all in.... :x 8->

Another thing ppl in love always do is follow their partner's words...

Sy's epic 'omaigad' hehe...wy used it many times

Wy's 'lets go!!' Sy used it too...the same way he says it...i m sure there are more...but i cant remember... :x :x

@jyh95 welcome dear....study hard and spazz hard....fighting!! Since u dont really know seyoung, i cant guarantee that u will immediately warm up to her...but what i am sure of is that you'll super love her by the time u finish all d episodes...just wanna keep her in my pocket sometimes...she's lovely..but i guess she's already in wy's pocket...oh well... >:D<

Guest reyzusa

What do you think about this?? 
The rumor really mess my day.. 

http://onehallyu.com/topic/131872-suzy-and-wooyoung-are-dating/
I just miss uri princess.. I hope she will be fine.. 

:(( :((

@reyzusa It is what it claims to be....a RUMOR.  Once again, unless one of their respective agencies comes out and confirms, we have no way of knowing and we just have to file this away as being just another speculation by fans of a respective ship.  It has been well known by most of us that there has been a long standing group of shippers that like WY with Suzy.....I strongly doubt that Suzy would have tolerated his behavior on WGM if they have been a couple all this time, because none of what transpired between he and SY had to be that way...no script, remember?  Anyhow, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, even though it is negative to our couple, but it's just another rumor out there in the world or rumors....unfounded and most likely, untrue.
For now, I and I hope the rest of the YY couple shippers will just take it in stride, as always, and not let us affect how we feel and what we believe.  I hope you will continue to be a part of this thread, I see you are new to us....welcome!  Also welcome to @jyh95, it's nice to see more people are coming to show support for WY and SY.
Hope you all have a great week. I have an extremely busy week ahead, because it is finals time for the kids.  I'll be stopping by when I get the chance though to see if there is anything going on.  Until the next time....stay safe and as @amera76 said above, "let's keep sailing smoothly"! :x >:D< :x >:D<
@misszy Love those fanarts....thanks for sharing!! :D