[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Welcome back to me!! (aka @standingtallyy)

OMG! I couldn't believe I'm finally back with you all :lol::D:wub:. I sent @Gerry58 to reassure I haven't abandoned you I was really having trouble signing in using my iPad which I don't know why when I've always used it like forever. Now I'm back to being a newbie :)

I love this week's episode LIJJG because it had more Seyoung's scenes...about time! You are quite correct @chic-chic. Now I get why both KDW and PSY put on a bit to make them look older and convincing to play parents to a 10 or 11 yo girl (I'm guessing). SY looked really pretty. I like her in this role, it's like an alter ego or pretty much like her in real life - minus a mom and divorcee.

I like her onscreen chemistry with KDW btw :D. This drama is very entertaining.

I like how they always beat the bad guy.

RDW's role is good too. He presents as the BFF, but he manipulates the 'truth' so it bites 'Yang Tae Soo' hard in the end.

The scene stealers this week are MR hitting that pervert TS at the restaurant, the after judo spar kiss, MR & JG say they miss each other like they don't mean it (cute) and when JG and MR hid in the dark...that look they gave each other was 'smexy'. I hope there will be more of them scenes next week.

Thrilled to be back Chingus!

Edited by mbackelly7263
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Xette11 said:

@Gerry58 Is the lobster scene imitated Wy during Busan/ate crab with mommy's episode??...:lol:

OOMMMGGG...the kissing scene......hahahaha

I think she gained the 'experience' with the hubby ...definately...:P

Yes so excited to see sy struggling with the lobster. I immediately think of wy- YY couple in Busan meeting his mum. 

@mbackelly7263- so happy to see u (standingtallyy), finally u manage to start another account. Ya finished watching latest episodes- must say sy has incredible chemistry with Kim Dong wook- very believable they are married couple and the scene where they both hid in the dark room, I can feel their attraction still. Just hope they end back together. Sy is so pretty with minimal makeup- just shows she doesn’t need to dress like a rich girl to get your attention. I will rewatch her scenes with kdw 

• Like 2

News article about Sy

sy’s photoshoot with Ryu deck hwan - she slims down again and looks so young wearing the cute short dress, then turn sophisticated in the next photo- wow she’s is so changeable 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

OMG Our Wooyoung-ie is already 31y.o. How time flies. Glad he is celebrating this year in a very low key event. I guess he can’t really party heavily (we do know he is/was a party animal, right?) while in the tour of duty. Stay safe and happy birthday Wooyoung!!

LIJJP gets really entertaining each week. I’m glad that Seyoung’s screen time is on the rise. I like how their so called ex- husband and wife relationship is panning out. The ‘love-hate’ relationship...it’s cute, it’s funny.

Last night’s episode was a turn around, the look Mi Ran gave him when she arrested TS was like ‘You’re cool Jin Ah appa.’   Let’s See next week:).

• Like 3