chic-chic

55 minutes ago, yun84 said:

Omo.. 

I'm jealous looking at the mv, hahaaaa. 

:D

But he's doing well. 

The mv looks fresh and colorful. 

It's nice to see him dancing again. 

Wy’s song is catchy and colorful, also has a girl this time, maybe to make someone jealous 

Sy looks very pretty in this jacket 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, yun84 said:

Omo.. 

I'm jealous looking at the mv, hahaaaa. 

:D

But he's doing well. 

The mv looks fresh and colorful. 

It's nice to see him dancing again. 

Maybe I think about Seyoung so much, I feel a little bit hurt , she's not our Seyoung

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Wy is making someone jealous. A little payback for someone's several hug and kiss scenes in the drama hahahaha.

He's breaking Hottest's hearts to prepare them for the real thing hahaha.

I thought his elevator scene on the I'll be MV last Gentleman's Game album was already heartbreaking. But he made it worst now hahaha.

Who is this girl haha :fearful: :flushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Oh nooo..

No more breakup stories.. 

Sometimes I feel, the song he wrote was his real stories. 

He sang it with his emotion. 

Hehe, I was looking his MV again. 

Just to make my heart calm down, the vibe was different when he hugged or almost kissed the model. 

Still Sy who could made him hugged tightly and stared lovingly. 

#hardshipper

Hahaaaa:D

By the way, his voice's really nice and sounds manly. 

Well, for hottest, take our time :D

Maybe we will get the announcement soon..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I also feel that his songs are based from his experiences hehehe.

I watched it several times too and after a while he being close to the girl doesn't bother me anymore hahaha. I am just enjoying the view and the song.

It doesn't have the same effect with Sy hahaha. I am being bias here hahaha. The effect of YY still lingers.

Since several idol weddings are happening this year, I hope he does too. But it would be heartbreaking if it's another girl hahaha.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Thuy LE said:

Maybe I think about Seyoung so much, I feel a little bit hurt , she's not our Seyoung

Well we have to learn to not be affected- wy is turning 30 years old. He is hinting to everyone he needs a gf - that’s why he is showing us the loving behavior, preparing the fans. At least he is happy and not depressed.

Also sy kissed so many guys in her dramas, he sure gets jealous. There is no way he doesn’t see it cos her dramas are posted everywhere. The girl is with Jyp actors- she must be happy to be featured in Wy’s video. We just take it they are just acting: anyway wy is going military this year, so we watch him for any announcement- marriage hopefully. When he is out, sy will be 32 so be prepared for her to announce too. Even if they end up with other people we have to accept it. 

The scenery of his video reminds me of sy filming for her cosmetic brand in Saipan- the beach, coconut trees etc 

• Like 7

@Gerry58 I did not  notice it. Yes you're right it's similar to Sy's photoshoot. Someone good can edit the video hahaha. 

To be fair with Wy, yes Sy has a lot of hugging and kissing scenes with different guys now. Wy just probably shoot the scenes with the girl for half  a day.Sy on the other hand shoots scenes for months hehehe. 

If they are with other people I can accept it hehehe. Sy might be the first one to announce. 

Though Sy is so quiet her sponsors in the drama is  doing the exposure for her. For all you had posted from jewelry, clothes and acessories, that's a lot now. Same as what happened to MDGSW and Whisper. 

A fan meeting would be great. Even just a small one like her birthday. It would be great if its for different countries. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 I did not  notice it. Yes you're right it's similar to Sy's photoshoot. Someone good can edit the video hahaha. 

To be fair with Wy, yes Sy has a lot of hugging and kissing scenes with different guys now. Wy just probably shoot the scenes with the girl for half  a day.Sy on the other hand shoots scenes for months hehehe. 

If they are with other people I can accept it hehehe. Sy might be the first one to announce. 

Though Sy is so quiet her sponsors in the drama is  doing the exposure for her. For all you had posted from jewelry, clothes and acessories, that's a lot now. Same as what happened to MDGSW and Whisper. 

A fan meeting would be great. Even just a small one like her birthday. It would be great if its for different countries. 

Sy’s kissing scenes are very mild- saw a hot one from one of Wgm actresses (with tongue) - her recent dramas are more revenge/ villain type where there are not many love scenes. 

She is quite conservative cos she doesn’t show her sexy body compare to other actresses who wear low cut eg the actress from school 2013 who acted as her best friend.  

Anyway let’s wait and see cos most actresses announce marriage around 30+. 

Still hope these 1-2 years she act in more dramas cos once married, they semi-retire and if hubby is rich, might not need to act anymore. Was watching an old drama- divorce lawyers in love- the lead actress not active anymore while lead actor did 3 dramas last year. So an actress career is very short- even the A lister actresses didn’t act much last year cos they cast the newer cheaper actresses. 

Winning an acting award will give sy better dramas with better actors so I am looking forward to her next project 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- saw a comment that the girl in Wy’s video looks like sy

ya the product endorser keeps posting Sy’s photos cos she really makes the clothes stand out. She is tall and slim, too bad the coat hides her body. Wish she wears a beautiful evening gown so KPJ and JCB can’t keep their eyes off her 

• LOL 4

What we need is CLOSURE. Wooyoung announcing he is dating (not SY). And Seyoung announcing she is or isn't dating. Admittedly, it would be really sad but hey, it is how it is.

The actor playing JBC is lucky to have kissed and hugged SY(a lot) in MF. Now that the viewers are rooting for NMH ang KPJ...maybe one, just one real passionate kiss (with tongue:D) dear writer-nim and director-nim would really make my Saturday night daebak-yah!!

Don't you think so Ladies?

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@Gerry58 yes, the lyrics are interesting. At least his album is a combination of all emotions...not only break ups:D...didn't want to say it but, WY looked awkward acting lovey dovey with the girl in the musing video or is it only me? #indenial LOL!!

His this song says he found his perfect girl and she is a star- very misleading cos I thought was a breakup song - question is whether they break up or not? and who is the girl? (Not referring to the actress in mv)

• Like 4