[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

There wasn't a hug from PJ to MH when MH cried very miserable,  seriously Writer-Nim, you made me scream, "hug her PJ! she need you to calm her heart"

:(

I really hope, there won't be sad ending. 

Oh noooo.. 

Our princess's acting is great. 

The camera often highlighted her face in close up, and she expressed her feeling very well.

I had difficulties in breathing when watched eps 11-12. I felt the tension was very gripping. 

So, PJ have to keep his revenge while protecting MH?

I think it's not easy for him. 

Or Director-nim still save a scene when MH will change into a heroine, she won't be protected by him but rather protect him.

What ace card must MH have to beat people who made her suffer? 

Miss Wy, He's really quiet..

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

Writer-nim! what are you doing you make me crazy ,you broke my heart into pieces:(

what a fate! Park Se Young role as NMH is really a tragic!:o she was used for KPJ revenged

unfaithful husband. miscarriage, father got suicide now she is terribly felt guity.her last 

words to her father is unbearable. But all her dialogue was superb .focus and camera angle 

bravo! but pls.writer-nim give me a break.. your killing me softly.:D

Guest elenskivios38

No hug ..nevermind nextime ...hope writer-nim have something good store for us

being with person whom you care is OK!:wub:writer-nim (Money Flower) its Christmas we gonna wait for your :DChristmas bunos:D

Still can't watch episode 12 - it says link died!!!

Anyway some kind soul upload on YouTube without eng sub, saw the ending- very dramatic and sad.

Poor sy has to cry so many times. Hope she divorce her husband if her dad really dies. Don't let him be in coma and drag on cos she will never leave the family. It is ok if she doesn't take revenge, KPJ will do it for her :lol:

I am so happy sy is getting praises and more fans :lol:

• Like 3

Tragic story for these two characters - NMH and KPJ...It is pretty hard to guess or come up with theories how the plot goes on Money Flower. So far it has been a never ending surprise from writer-nim...I am really hoping no sad ending for our OTP though.

Off topic - just read a celebrity suicide. Idol boy group Shinee member, only 27 years old. Have the world on his feet. Is the group still popular in Korea? I couldn't imagine how devastated his loved ones must feel right now:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@standingtallyy I am so sad reading the news of the death of Shinee's Jonghyun. They are the second generation idols close to 2PM too.  Almost 8 years in the industry. Yes Shinee is still popular in Korea and worldwide. He even released a solo album recently and it did well. Not even a hint that he'll commit suicide. Jun K, Khun and Junho already posted about his death. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Though the death is sad,  I still happy to know that Taeyang and Min Hyorin will get married in February. Good job for Taeyang to decide to marry his gf early before his enlistment. Good move. He's only 29. 

His letter announcing his marriage is so sweet. His fans are so excited as well. No bad comments. Amazing. 

Spoiler

Hello everyone, this is Taeyang. 

Today, I want to share with you guys about the most important and joyful promise I have made in my life. 

I have pledged to spend the rest of my life with Min Hyorin, the one who has always stuck by me for the past four years. Through all the good times and the bad times, she has always believed in me and now I look forward to making a beautiful life together. 

To all the fans who always treated me as if I was family, to all of my Big Bang members, to all of my YG family, to everyone I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with and meet, I want to say THANK YOU. I will continue to live my life with responsibility and humility.

My hope is that you will continue to support us and give your blessings for our future ahead as a couple.”

I am hoping for another idol actress to get married too hehehehe. 

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- really sad that Shinee's Jonghyun died so young. He was so talented. Though not a fan but read about him- he compose lots of songs and the main guy in his group. Wonder what will happen now? My condolences to his family and fans. So wasted. Sigh, wish he seek help earlier. Idol life is tough, read many Kpop artists suffer from mental illness cos of the pressure to do well. 

@chic-chic- didn't know Taeyang is 1 year younger than wy. Good for him and gf to get married before military. That's what we wish wy will do too. If you found your special gf, don't wait. Not fair to her and anything can happen during the 2 years absence.

Wish the couple all the best- at least they made it since there are so many breakups this year alone 

• Like 2

Based on the letter he left to his friend, I think he was already getting treatment for years but it was stated that it was only delaying his end. The letter was so sad. He kept blaming himself and wanted people to recognize that he worked hard. 

Many Kpop artists has history of depression and ended with suicide. Too sad. Hope no one will suffer and do the same again. It was indeed a lost.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@chic-chic- also read his last letter. It is so sad. He is so talented but he thinks he is not good enough, put too much pressure on himself. Understand he suffering from depression and seeing a doc. plus he mentioned suicide, I guess people didn't realize it is a cry for help.

@standingtallyy- Realized all the good musicians die young e.g. Michael Jackson etc,  he will be remembered.

Hope this makes everyone pay more attention to the idols- their workload, the pressure and their health. In a way I am glad wy likes to go LP shop and socialize rather than stay home alone. 2pm members are close as they support each other activities so they meet up often during their off days 

Wy 

• Like 1