[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

They are missing two more wedding gowns for SY hehehe. She's now married 6 times hehehehe. 

Image result for Park se young wedding gown whisper

Image result for Park se young  tale of two sisters wedding

For the wedding gown and styling, personally I like  her style and gown in MDGSW. 

For the groom, he's still the best hehehehe. 

• Like 5

Six times.    The styling, gown, hair, make up over-all was also for me, the best in MDGSW.    As for gowns, I loved the simplicity and shape of it in Sincerity Moves Heaven, reflective of a more youthful vibe.   In Whisper,  where she played a person older than her actual age,  gown is not white and has gorgeous flawless  bead/sequin work;  I will remember that one,. 

• Like 6

Good morning:) Love the wedding gowns of Seyoung. The best for me is in terms of hairstyle and design is MDGSW...ironic right? She played a villainess but she was most radiant in it. Second best is WGM, love the youthful above knee length, short hair cut, hairpeiece and quirky shoes (thanks to WY). No brainer - Wooyoung is the best groom amongst the lot! Although, except for their stoic expressions, Whisper is on my top three picks. PSY and LSY looked reall well together...a picture perfect if she flashed that beautiful smile and him with his dimples:D

Off topic - hook up and break up news this week. KSR and HB is one good looking couple but I guess, she is still quite young and career is really doing well. He is an A-lister having the luxury of choosing his projects. The pressure of time took it's toll. SIG and gf - I wish them well:)

• Like 5

Happy weekend YY Nation 

@standingtallyy- sigh, 2017 is the year of breakups- very sad none of the Korean celebs relationships last long, they are too busy making money. Should treasure their partner if they meet the ideal one. Hopefully wy and sy will find someone special too. Don't mind they keep quiet till ready to settle down and don't take too long :D

Wy is back. Glad this year both wy and sy are doing well career wise 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Happy weekend YY Nation 

@standingtallyy- sigh, 2017 is the year of breakups- very sad none of the Korean celebs relationships last long, they are too busy making money. Should treasure their partner if they meet the ideal one. Hopefully wy and sy will find someone special too. Don't mind they keep quiet till ready to settle down and don't take too long :D

Wy is back. Glad this year both wy and sy are doing well career wise 

:rolleyes: Those scarf again... 

How many scarves he has with those type... 

Heheheee.. 

• Like 2

Be prepared, there will be few tears - I watched the two episodes raw and I cried with KPJ, JBC and NMH even if I didn’t understand majority of the dialogues. The emotions were on point! Park Seyoung was just so pretty tonight!

I wish Wooyoung is watching Money Flower...you know, for old times sake :rolleyes:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Be prepared, there will be few tears - I watched the two episodes raw and I cried with KPJ, JBC and NMH even if I didn’t understand majority of the dialogues. The emotions were on point! Park Seyoung was just so pretty tonight!

I wish Wooyoung is watching Money Flower...you know, for old times sake :rolleyes:

:bawling:

Me too, I didn't know what they said, but I cried.

• Like 2

Watched raw last night even though I don't understand Korean 

Sy is so good, she is the star last night. So many scenes- very happy to see her pretty face. Wow the audience sympathize with NMH, she is getting praises. Waiting for sub. Seems the rating went up again

sy with the same photographer who took her photos in MDGSW- seems he is her fan cos he takes with her again

• Like 1

I’m loving how Park Seyoung’s character in Money Flower is evolving. JBC and SYW thought they can trample on her, just like that. Yes, take the child from the mother. Don’t let JBC touch you again but have his baby thru IVF (better have KPJ’s, as he is the true heir). NMH may be nice, but she ain’t stupid!

That scene when JBC begged KPJ to change his son’s name to Jang. KPJ lost the plot when he said NMH will understand because she is nice...I was like, WHAT!?!? Then came the slap, kick and everything else that followed. Every kick he gave JBC said I gave you the only woman I love, in return love her and stay faithful. Forget about your girlfriend so you can have it all and this is what you did?

I agree, @Gerry58 Park Seyoung was really last night’s star.

• Like 4

Absolutely agree, Seyoung was the star last night. 

I love how Pil Joo always be the first when something happen to Mo Hyun. 

Just looking at her, it showed how big his love for her. 

They had less conversation.

But the gaze and the gesture showed everything. 

JH is very cool. 

And now ladies, will you ship them? 

Hehehe

:D

Why I feel MH's character is close to her real personality.. 

I'm loving her more and more. 

Mr Jang, your wife is awesome. 

I mean for another Mr Jang, hehehe B)

• Like 4