[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi guys! I was on the flight from Tokyo so I missed Seyoung's press conference. Just landed and saw our rice wreathe and Seyoung looking so pefectly gorgeous! :wub: Seriously Wooyoung is sooo lucky....kkkk. 

Despite it being last minute, I am glad that we were able to send Seyoung a rice wreathe. Chose 30kg because of her and Wooyoung's birthday. (actually we only had enough money for that much haha) Meanwhile the banner says "Lets walk the flower path. Money Flower, fighting!"

I will make a post on instagram later when I reach home. But firstly, thank you to all contributors who made this project a success. Without you it wouldnt be possible. :heart:

We have 50dollars leftover which we will carry forward to a next project for Seyoung. Later I will announce for collection. 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 I saw the article. Even Jang Hyuk said  that SY's sincere and he's happy to meet her again. SY always leave an impression on her co stars. She's amazing. 

Her dress reminds me of this. Good thing on the press conference it's sexier since it's showing her shoulders and it's shorter.

• Like 2

@chic-chic- it is from the same co who sponsored her in MDGSW cos I saw they post on ig. They must have like her that's why they continue to sponsor her.

Luckily the pattern is slightly different 

Glad Jh is impressed with sy in bm- guess another reason why she is chosen.

She has excellent manners, hardworking and gets along with everyone. Sy looks good on camera.

Saw the longer teaser- happy the story will focus on love and revenge 

sy with child actor- think he acts as her son

Glad she is taking on a more challenging role as mother than playing as young girl in rom-com

• Like 4

Oh that's why the dress is almost the same. Many are really sponsoring her clothes and accessories. 

The drama is interesting. It already had an impact to the viewers just by the teaser. I just hope though that somehow SY's character will have a happy ending. Probably in this drama she won't end up in jail like MDGSW or Whisper hahaha. 

• Like 1

Guest elenskivios38

Oh! my GOD!:astonished:she is definetly gorgeous!!! i fell boring with all faces of actresses in recent K drama

but with Park Se Young :wub::):heart:i love to see her more on screen no dull moment all angles are perfect!

patienly waiting for their drama ...im sure many koreans are excited to watch this drama.

CONGRATS! BRAVO! to all expert ladies especially @blame2pm for never ending support.Her sponsors were

always there she is loved:heart: by all!

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Amazed with MBC how they are promoting Money Flower. News are everywhere hehehe. 

Both fans of Jh and sy are doing an excellent job promoting this drama- saw so many ig posts.

Glad that sy is paired with experienced actor rather than those idols/actors- she is good at choosing projects. Even appearing in weekend dramas is still better than web dramas. Also her characters are challenging- not the goody girl roles.

Love the way she talks in the video- very calm and mature. She does research for her role- that shows she takes her job seriously.

Thanks to parkseyoungland for the translation 

• Like 5