[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I found in jang Hyuk's intagram,he update  photos. First photo is jang hayuk and other guy were standing in rooftop and last photo was himself did a selfie with his clean bareface. The caption of the photos are 'first day shooting in money flower'. I hope SY do the same things as Jang Hayuk,update her instagram,because money flower is start shooting from now on. Many fans comments in janghyuk's instagram. 

And in KDA I think SY didn't attend, because there were no news,and photos about her in that event. 

• Like 4

@standingtallyy I am also dissapointed since she did not appear. It would be nice to see her red carpet fashion. Also I agree it would be a nice promotion for her upcoming drama. In most Korean awards only the winners appear hehehe.  Unlike in Oscars all nominees attend the award show hehe.  LBY and JS did not appear too. They are nominated and I was expecting they will win.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Hello I am back. :)

@standingtallyy- I went Hakata Canal city in Fukuoka and saw Taec's okcat shop in basement so I took a photo to show u. They don't have 2pm merchandise else I will definitely buy WY's bag. Was looking for his album but can't find, saw wanna one though but I not interested.

Like everyone else was disappointed sy didn't appear at the award show- seems like they keep giving to goblin even though it aired long ago. Ruler wasn't so good yet also won. Should have given to Defendant. Anyway there is still the year end mbc award- Hope sy will get something from Whisper and money flower. Very excited they started filming- was checking the drama forum for updates. Think 1st 2 episodes about Jang hyuk's character childhood- he supposed to be poor. Wondering sy will play a rich girl again? 

Both sy and wy very quiet- think yesterday was Korean holiday- maybe spending time with family and each other? 

• Like 7

@Gerry58 Even with his last concerts he's already asking about fans about falling in love, girlfriend and marriage. Though he's just joking with the fans, I think Wy is already seriously thinking about it. He's probably thinking what to do before and after his enlistment. 

He's into Pilates. As per him 8 years ago he and other 2PM members are always going to the gym. Now he hates the gym hehehe. Let's wait for his DVD hehe

• Like 5

@chic-chic- so far he is only member to bring up the topic of marriage. We are right in guessing he has 'someone special' already. He should just do it, don't have to ask fans' permission. 

WY's Japanese fans bought lots of his merchandise- he will make lots of money, so just get married. Can still perform with 2pm else retire and just compose music. Anyway saw Jyp having new boyband- some very cute, will give competition to everyone. They are too young for me. 

• Like 4

He'll definitely get  richer after this tour hehehe. Japanese fans surely can make him richer. But it's great that the Japanese fans are not that possessive and just enjoying his music. 

He can just shock all the fans and announce his marriage immediately hehe. 

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- so far he is only member to bring up the topic of marriage. We are right in guessing he has 'someone special' already. He should just do it, don't have to ask fans' permission. 

WY's Japanese fans bought lots of his merchandise- he will make lots of money, so just get married. Can still perform with 2pm else retire and just compose music. Anyway saw Jyp having new boyband- some very cute, will give competition to everyone. They are too young for me. 

Definitely, ur right. He doesn't need to ask for fan's permission. Btw being his fans we should respect whatever decision he has made. Now is the best time for him to think seriously about his future coz I really don't want him to spend his whole life single. He is also a human that need someone who really love him, care for him etc etc....I think if you r truly a hottest u would also want the best for him and I do really hope that someone special for him is our girl PSY.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, chic-chic said:

He'll definitely get  richer after this tour hehehe. Japanese fans surely can make him richer. But it's great that the Japanese fans are not that possessive and just enjoying his music. 

He can just shock all the fans and announce his marriage immediately hehe. 

If he will be the first among his members who get married, then some of the fanfics -which created based on wy&sy story- will come true. 

Hopefully the bride's is Sy :wub:

• Like 3

Hello YY shippers... 

Just dropping by ..... kinda missed my YY ship.  

What a bummer, SY didn't attend the award, would love to see her.

I went to WY Solo Mada Boku Wa in Nagoya.  Still haven't recovered from my post concert withdrawal syndrome.  WY is brilliant, his solo concerts were awesome.  Totally different from Rose and Party Shots, upgraded into higher level.  I didn't expect him to perform with live band and no dancers at all... The overall show was like riding a roller coaster!! I am so proud of him. I don't know how to express it in words but this solo is TOTALLY JWY.  Freestyle dance.. DJ.. jazz, acoustic, techno, hip-hop, pop all in one and not to mentioned his talk session, teasing the fans and being all cute and weird at the same time.. haha! One thing for sure, it worth every penny that I spent to see him perform!! #ineedmoney LOL 

Ok, byeeee! 

• Like 6

@mlyn22- thanks for your post. We all want wy to be happily married  :lol:

@ujiyus1- glad to see u here again and sharing with everyone your experiences watching WY's concert. He is truly a good entertainer, able to surprise audiences with his versatility and different genres of music. That's why fans love his performance- hope someone will upload on YouTube later so we can see also. 

cutie wy 

• Like 4