[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi @elenskivios38 Lovely to see you again! @hazeljrr_c922 thank you. My friend is apologising for the typo errors :o I hope none of you mind..

Spoiler

Chapter Seven

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the Captain have switched on the seat belt sign in preparation for landing. Please ensure your seats are in an upright position. Your tables stowed…"

Jay O’Donnell placed his book down to get his seat belt fastened. This was his first trip since he was ten years old back to Seoul. He took the opportunity to visit his mother’s home country, when he was invited to be one of the guest speakers for Seoul National University’s 77th foundation day anniversary where his Mom is an alumnus. His parents are already in Seoul two days earlier than him. He learned from his Mom that Seyoung and her family have returned to South Korea few months ago and left Boston. He is hoping for a chance to see her again. An hour later, Jay was on his way to the hotel he was booked to stay for the next two and half weeks where his parents are waiting.

“Mom? When is Uncle Wooyoung coming?” Cheon Ah asked suddenly while playing in the playhouse. The question completely took Seyoung by surprise.

It had been a week since he came to stay for the night. This was also the first time that Cheon Ah mentioned him. Wooyoung have driven Seyoung to her parents house the following morning in her car. Her parents were surprised when they saw him but nevertheless thanked him for taking her the hospital to get her knee checked. Cheon Ah just ran straight into Wooyoung for a carry the minute she saw him. That took her parents by surprise as well. Her parents are not the type who asks questions ever since when it comes to their children’s personal affairs, but this time, her Mom asked.Seyoung  told them what happened.

“I don’t know, Sweetie. Why do you ask?” Seyoung sat down next to her daughter.

“I miss him. I want to show him this.” Cheon Ah showed Seyoung the clay cake she made.”Will he come Mommy if you call him?”

“Well. I don’t know Sweetheart because he’s got lots of things to do.” Seyoung answered.

“Like what?” Cheon Ah asked.

“He writes songs. And he records them and he also goes on TV.” Seyoung said."

"Can he dance?” Cheon Ah asked again.

“Yes. He is very good at dancing.” Seyoung said.

“Will he dance with me Mom?” Cheon Ah asked.

“Maybe, if you ask him.” Seyoung said.

Cheon Ah then went to grab the TV remote control and switched on the TV. Cartoon show came on.

“Mommy, where can I see Uncle Wooyoung? I want to see him on TV.” Cheon Ah asked.

“I don’t think you will see Uncle Wooyoung today on TV Sweetheart.” Seyoung went over and took the remote control from her and flicked thru channels but there was nothing on Wooyoung. Seyoung switched the TV off.

“Call Uncle Wooyoung please Mom.” Cheon AH requested. Seyoung is just beside herself, she doesn’t understand why all of a sudden she wants to see him.

“Later Sweetie. Uncle Wooyoung might be working. We don’t want to disturb him.” Seyoung explained.

“Please call him Mommy. I want to talk to him!” Cheon Ah is starting to throw tantrum. “Mommy please, please.”

“Okay. Wait.” Seyoung picked up Cheon Ah and dialled Wooyoung’s number. He answered after three rings.

“Hello Seyoung-ah. Is everything okay?” Wooyoung asked.

“Yes. Everything is fine. I hope I didn’t disturb you.” Seyoung apologised.

“No. I'm currently working at home. How is Cheon Ah?” Wooyoung asked.

“Actually. It was Cheon Ah who wanted to speak to you. Here she is.” Seyoung handed the phone to her.

“Hi Uncle Wooyoung!” Cheon Ah greeted excitedly. Seyoung left her talking to him. From the kitchen, Seyung could hear her daughter telling him about the cake she made out of Play Do. That Seyoung told her he writes, dance and goes on TV. “Mom? Can Uncle Wooyoung come over?”

Her mind wants to say no, but for Cheon Ah, she has to say yes. “It’s okay Sweetie.”

Wooyoung hanged up and went to the living room where Sam and Lel were working along with him.

“Guys we have to finish this another day. I need to go somewhere. Sorry.” Wooyoung said.

“Where are you going?” Sam asked.

“Somewhere.” Wooyoung said.

“Will you be gone long?” Lel asked.

“Most likely. I’ll give you a call.” Wooyoung answered.

“Yoonhee was going to meet us for a drink later in the evening, remember.” Sam said.

“I guess I have to put a raincheck on that. But you go ahead. Enjoy.” Wooyoung said as the two men were on their way out.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Chapter Eight

“Hi Son.” Jay’s parents greeted him before sitting on one of the empty chairs at the hotel restaurant, where they met up for dinner.

“Hi Mom. Dad.” He went over to his Mom to give her a kiss on the cheek and shook his Dad’s hand.

“How was the trip Jay?" His dad, John asked.

“It was good Dad. Thank you.” Jay answered. Signaling one of the waiters to come and took to his order for a drink.

“What time is your talk for tomorrow Honey?” Jay’s Mom, Vicky asked.

“Not until 10.30 am, Mom.” He said.

“I hope you don’t plan to look for Seyoung while you are in Seoul. Remember we are here to see my family and friends.” His Mom added.

“Mom. Please. You know you can’t stop me if I want to see her.” Jay answered honestly.

“Honey. How could our son find Seyoung in this big city? It’s like looking for a needle in the haystack. If they bump into each other though, it's destiny. There is nothing you can do about it.” John said.

“Son. There are a lot of single, intelligent and prettier women out there. My classmates from SNU who are CEO’s of multimillion companies are dying to set you up for their daughters.” His Mom started again.

“Mom, please stop.” Jay requested, calmly.

“Honey. Enough of that. I think our son is old enough to decide who he likes.” John stopped his wife from saying another word,

“Thank you, Dad.” Jay said to his Dad.

“Where is Wooyoung?” Yoonhee asked when she noticed only Sam and Lel turned up for the drinks.

“He can’t make it. He had to go somewhere.” Sam replied.

“Where?” Yoonhee asked again

“He didn’t tell us. He received a phone call then said he had to go.” Lel said.

“Why? You disappointed there’s only me and Lel here? I thought this was for anyone free?” Sam asked.

“Come on! Don’t be like that Sam. You know, with or without Wooyoung I’d enjoy your company.” Yoonhee said. Trying hard to hide her disappointment.

Yoonhee have been noticing recently that Wooyoung hasn’t been joining them. It is either he goes home early, cancels the last minute or just simply not available. The thoughts that runs through her head makes her nervous. Is he seeing someone?

Cheon Ah’s laugh filled the house since Wooyoung came. He is a natural with her. She never lets him out of her sight. Not long ago, Cheon Ah went to get the colouring book from her room. Wooyoung walked over to where she was in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

“Thank you for coming at such short notice. I don’t know why but I think my daughter has a terrible crush on you.” Seyoung said jokingly.

“Well. Should I say. Like mother, like daughter?” Wooyoung replied half laughing.

“That is not correct at all. You had a crush on me. Not the other way around.” Seyoung retorted. She turned around, her back now facing him.

“I thought you forgot about that.” Wooyoung said laughing.”What are you cooking?”

“Jalapeno pasta. And chicken with veggies for Cheon Ah.” Seyoung answered.

“You still remember.” Wooyoung said. Touched by her thoughtfulness.

“The least I can do for coming over. And besides, I haven’t cooked this dish for a while. I kind of missed it.” Seyoung answered.

Wooyoung moved even closer to see what she was doing over her shoulder, the neckline of her top exposing her smooth silky skin. Seyoung could feel his breath on her neck, his chest touching her back.

“Uncle Wooyoung!.” Cheon Ah suddenly called out, bringing them back to reality. “Can we colour now, please?” Holding her colouring book to him.

“Of course Princess.” Wooyoung said.

“Mommy, Uncle Wooyoung called me Princess!” Cheon Ah turned to face Seyoung, her eyes glowing.

“I did. You know why?” Wooyoung said.

“Why?” Cheon Ah asked excitedly.

“Because you are Uncle Wooyoung and Mommy’s princess.” Wooyoung said, leaning over to her before giving Cheon Ah a kiss on the cheek.

Cheon Ah gave out a cute squeal before wrapping her chubby arms to his neck. Wooyoung lifted her up and went back to the living area to do their colouring. Seyoung can only watch with joy, seeing how happy her daughter is. Wooyoung turned to look and caught Seyoung looking at him and saw her saying “Thank you”. Wooyoung answered her with a smile and a nod."Anytime."

• Like 2

maybe he is a stalker. Even I didn't know Korean language

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

Anyone can read Korean?

This guy has been sending sy a message on her IG everyday, wondering what he is saying? 

Gee, had a hard time just getting a post in.   Trying it out now.   I hope this goes in.  Looks like it will take time for Soompi forum to run properly.

I saw the ajussi comment a few posts after SY's Twitter.   I guess he is a fan, as long as what he posts are greetings or encouragement, it won't be a prob. 

Hello standingtallyy. (Sorry, I lost the ability to tag properly for some reason, I only get error messages).   Any update on the fanfic?  Thanks. :)      

• Like 2

It's ok to be die hard fans if they are just supporting the artist. However if they are becoming possessive  then that's different. Idols have many of these kinds of fans hehehe. 

It's so hard to post here in Soompi. You have to edit posts just for the image to show. Hope they fix this soon.

• Like 6

@chic-chic- thanks for WY's song titles- very interesting. Glad some are in English. At least now got news of his project. Been reading about khun's drama, Chansung, junho, jun.k's activities and wy the only one keeping silent, same as sy. 

I once read a veteran actress having a stalker fan, very scary cos he follows her. Korean fans can get too excessive so wouldn't like this to happen to any celebs

Still waiting for Sy's news- Hubby asked me last night when is she doing a drama, he is also waiting. We both like live up to your name, the lead actor is very good- better than chief Kim he said. Only lead actress not pretty like sy. Now he compares all actresses to her. :lol:

• Like 6